Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin (25404 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by 77up(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Elections don over we no see Obi congrat messages
No be eye service e dey do before Nigerian really dodge bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Emma1Oj(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mandate ole.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Aleem26(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Make him enter US…no be congratulatory Mata
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by APCNig: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:
all the people that Buhari congratulated experienced bad luck one way or the other...now imagine a mandate thief

This hatred, bitterness, and anger that your parents planted in you is what killed them, and will do same to you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by APCNig: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Farid24224:

Am telling you, I hated him at first but later realized that one day I might live longer to an old age and how will I feel if younger people are making fun of my condition..

My brother, we all pray to grow old, how would we feel if lazy and untrained youths whose parents are not qualified to be our gateman are making jest of us when they are not even sure they will live up to ur age?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by APCNig: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ykc2:
Una dey abuse una fellow yoruba man for lagos because him mama na igbo na the one dem born for UK wey no dey hear yoruba una dey call una brother,you see heart of black people evil and mean

AJ was not born in UK. He was born in Nigeria. Read, lazy youth, read, and stop constituting nuisance on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by SamOchuko: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
envoymedia:
Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu, has hailed Nigerian-born boxer, Anthony Joshua, for defeating Jermaine Franklin in a boxing match, IGBERETV reports.

Tinubu's tweet read;

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1642469922470076418?t=nRY73R1QbOZKr4827LKTIg&s=19

Na blood stain he shorts so abi na so he just b? Congratulations champ
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by LZAA: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Farid24224:

Am telling you, I hated him at first but later realized that one day I might live longer to an old age and how will I feel if younger people are making fun of my condition..
Sharap you korn fan
You hated who?😄
Coman gerraway you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Lemos14: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
APCNig:

This hatred, bitterness, and anger that your parents planted in you is what killed them, and will do same to you.

cheesy
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by kingyakos: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Joshua go fight your mate
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Ykc2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
APCNig:

AJ was not born in UK. He was born in Nigeria. Read, lazy youth, read, and stop constituting nuisance on the internet.
yemi alade was born where?you guys are hating on him because of his party Labour Party,but am happy with what is going on ,let us be more enemy so igbo people will learn to invest home ,even for me let's stop watching each tribe's music or film or skits on social media,
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Slurity(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Revolution2022:
Like Buhari like tinubu equals to failure.
Whatever you wish is what you will get.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Ghezo: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
envoymedia:
Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu, has hailed Nigerian-born boxer, Anthony Joshua, for defeating Jermaine Franklin in a boxing match, IGBERETV reports.

Tinubu's tweet read;

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1642469922470076418?t=nRY73R1QbOZKr4827LKTIg&s=19

Person wey dey unconscious wetin im know about Anthony Joshua matter?

Na God go still vex punish una last-last...because the wayo too much

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by seeker121(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Let's even assume the mandate was stolen so they will skip the second and give Obi the third or you guys will still drag Atiku.

It is high time you guys face the obvious reality that the election has been won and lost. Except you want Imo type of judgement which it's obvious was forced on the pple.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Benega9(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
angry grin grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by PeggySandas(f): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oluwadara1:
May Almighty Allah always show mercy to the president-elect and indeed all patriotic Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion. Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.
Stop quoting your self with another. You can only fool yourself! Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
While THE WORLD has CORNgratulated A MANDATE THIEF AND DRUG BAYRON! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by WithFact: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
I feel the Joy in my ❤️ heart.

Congratulations AJ
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Emma513: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Merch:
Tinubu might actually turn out to be a good president, let’s just give him a chance sad
DONT COME IN 2024 AND START CRYING FOR HIGH COST OF LIVING AND INSECURITY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Juju70(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ever since joshua went down for lifeless he has stayed down!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Murphyenemuwe: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Mere taking close observation to Yoruba Proverbs and igbo Proverbs, I discovered the one who should be learning from the other, thinks he's smarter than him. You see the way he interpreted your proverb? It's needless battle engaging these guys in superiority battle.
johnfem321:
Well you don’t get it do you
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Gajagojo: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2023
lecowas:
AJ my man. All this guy body na muscles. If u near am one on one, na den u go know say this guy thick. What da fck!
but is not by muscle
Remember this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by ultimateprof: 1:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Lemos14:
all the people that Buhari congratulated experienced bad luck one way or the other...now imagine a mandate thief

I just pray that AJ will not start having problem again since another wicked man has decided to congratulate him openly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by saysoo: 2:04am On Apr 03, 2023
envoymedia:

Tinubu's tweet read;

Oga Tinubu face your front. Na mediocre fight be that ooohh.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by 2tpick: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2023
dickson2000:

Not convinced though but he has a very huge advantage over Buhari. This is because a lot of Nigerians have low expectations for his government due to the failure of his party, unlike Buhari who everyone thought was the messiah but performed woefully.
Everyone?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by blueAgent(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

That is what I keep telling my guys and everyone around me and them no wan hear, I am 100% sure he will be good

How can he been a good president and rig election?

Quote me, his administration would be worst than Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Taiggarr: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Lemos14:

You are a BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT!

Where is your late WRETCHED lowlife ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father?

Buhari congratulated Okonjo Iweala...has she experienced your bad luck of watery "wishful thinking",you slave of dysfunctional upbringing

Your Wailing is already PREDESTINED...

ITS INCONCLUSIVE!!!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Taiggarr: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Revolution2022:
Like Buhari like tinubu equals to failure.

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father na wetin?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Taiggarr: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Farid24224:

It's EXPEDIENT that the one likely to win a contest is the one to be attacked with all sorts to stop him..

It's normal with our Politics!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Taiggarr: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2023
babajero:
Apc and its minions should stop dishing out rubbish and go to court with their finding if it is sure for them. Propaganda only have short time effect.

Obi has FAILED ALREADY in court..he doesn't even have a CONGENT case..

Bookmark this!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Onucs(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Merch:
Tinubu might actually turn out to be a good president, let’s just give him a chance sad

It's not like we have any choice though lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by broadman20: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Elections don over we no see Obi congrat messages

Tinubu congratulated him because he thought he used drugs to knock him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection / Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.