Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin (25401 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Lemos14: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are a BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT!

Where is your late WRETCHED lowlife ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father?

Buhari congratulated Okonjo Iweala...has she experienced your bad luck of watery "wishful thinking",you slave of dysfunctional upbringing

Your Wailing is already PREDESTINED...

ITS INCONCLUSIVE!!!

Keep oinking like an iragbiji pig🤡🤡
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Kayyus09(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2023
More wins to Josh.

Contact me for Graphic design, wp Web Design, Doc editing, typesetting... at low cost.

Also CAC Business Registration (Pre & Post), NAFDAC, DPR Permit, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, export license; we handle all with professionalism.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by juman(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubuuuuu oooooo.
Tinubuuuuu oooooooo.
The brand new elected president.
Yorubas thank Nigerians for the trust they have in us again.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by juman(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Tony Joshua.
We are deeply proud of you.
Ijebu alare. They always make us proud. They are special breed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

My late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father na wetin?
You are on point.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Slurity:
Whatever you wish is what you will get.
I neither voted for them cos they are failure.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Legalaffairs(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Merch:
Tinubu might actually turn out to be a good president, let’s just give him a chance sad

Follow me on this.

Your opinion is likened to handing over a company you built all your life to an employee that has rough and criminal history. He was an ex-convict, serial killer, drug dealer, a child rapist, then he came and brandished a forged results and a CV with forged details, fake name, fake address, and falsified age.

Now we are watching you sit back in your hollowed MD/CEO office saying

This chap might actually turn out to be a good manager, let’s just give him a chance sad[/quote]

Are you not a compound idiot then?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by lecowas: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Gajagojo:
but is not by muscle
Remember this guy

Boxing is a different ball game. But ruiz is B level heavyweight. He is still making the news off his win against Joshua. Zhang almost khtfo. All top heavyweights will easily win ruiz the fat boy.

But that doesn't mean u're wrong, cos fury is still fckin fat and he "was" good.

However, real life fight is not boxing o, if u see a muscled up man like that and u've got no training, just run cos it takes hard, very very hard work to get there
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Taiggarr: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Revolution2022:
You are on point about my dingbat late dad...I don't lie about FACTS

OBVIOUSLY..
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Taiggarr: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2023
Lemos14:

Keep oinking like an iragbiji pig🤡🤡

That will easily be granted your mother's wrinkled pissy without permission..
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Gajagojo: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2023
lecowas:

Boxing is a different ball game. But ruiz is B level heavyweight. He is still making the news off his win against Joshua. Zhang almost khtfo. All top heavyweights will easily win ruiz the fat boy.

But that doesn't mean u're wrong, cos fury is still fckin fat and he "was" good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E4kH713yeg&feature=youtu.be
However, real life fight is not boxing o, if u see a muscled up man like that and u've got no training, just run cos it takes hard, very very hard work to get there
Is not by muscle
I remember a video a few years ago when one Igbo guy beat one muscle guy in South Africa

Fighting is down to experience. The more you fight the better you are
If you have been fighting since childhood you know what to do.
Even women who are trained fighters will take out bigger guysare
That is AJ's weakness he came to the game late.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by XAUBulls: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2023
AJ! The return.

Prince Anthony Olufemi Joshua, of
Sagamu... Omo Ijebu, Omo Ogun!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by dickson2000(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
2tpick:

Everyone?
Most people thought he was going to be the messiah
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are on point about my dingbat late dad...I don't lie about FACTS
Correct
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Carlylepneuma: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Soft target
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Farid24224(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Elonmuzk:
Nobody is against old age but don't come and be presiding over affairs of over 200m people. That's just pure selfishness!

If he is the one that is best for the country, let him be..
God gave him victory.. He has a reason for everything.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Farid24224(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
APCNig:

My brother, we all pray to grow old, how would we feel if lazy and untrained youths whose parents are not qualified to be our gateman are making jest of us when they are not even sure they will live up to ur age?

Am telling you..
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by Farid24224(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
LZAA:

Sharap you korn fan
You hated who?😄
Coman gerraway you

Bite me!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin by babajero(m): 2:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Taiggarr:

Obi has FAILED ALREADY in court..he doesn't even have a CONGENT case..

Bookmark this!
If Peter Obi and the Labour party doesn't have a congent case according to you, why then is apc and tinubu running up and down manufacturing propaganda upon propaganda instead of going to defend themselves in court?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six / NNPC Confirms Sack Of Officials, Says Replacements To Be Announced Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.