Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? (1532 Views)

Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
While I am not one of those early converts to the "obidient" message , I must confess that I am now more convinced ..

The so called winners of the "selection" have nothing to hang on him except their fraudulently acquired voice recording..which goes to tell how dangerous and desperate Apc can be to go to the extent of tapping phone calls ..

Now i ask "if you believe peoples Gazzette on this , do you also believe the CJN story too about feigning sickness to travel and meet Tinubu in London"?

Secondly i ask ...what exactly did Obi say in the phone conversation we did not know , what exactly is wrong with the phone conversation?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Naira20: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
The issue is That wasn't Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo.

So it's pointless even attributing it to them.

babytoun:
While I am not one of those early converts to the "obidient" message , I must confess that I am now more convinced ..

The so called winners of the "selection" have nothing to hang on him except their fraudulently acquired voice recording..which goes to tell how dangerous and desperate Apc can be to go to the extent of tapping phone calls ..

Now i ask "if you believe peoples Gazzette on this , do you also believe the Cjn story "?

Secondly i ask ...what exactly did Obi say in the phone conversation we did not know , what exactly is wrong with the phone conversation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Legitisreal: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
First of all you can cum out fully with your obident chest no need hiding

Secondly the video is wrong because it exposes obi as a fraud

For someone who has been hyping himself as messiah people expect him to be different from the average politician he claims he isn't.

Fanning the religious rhetoric in private and saying otherwise in public is hypocrisy.

If he can deceive Aisha, datti that the struggle is about new Nigeria yet in private he sees it as religious war

What then is the conviction he isn't deceiving Nigeria Christian's and oyedepo when the real mission is an ethnic agenda the one we criticise buhari of today.

The last person from his region that was given power we know how he used it, what is the guarantee he isn't coming for worst revenge given how he is linked with ipob

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Cerebellum: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Even if there was truly a conversion, I don't think what was discussed is bad
The media feeds on controversy and the masses consumes whatever gut they chose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Ogene001: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Same question sane minds have been asking. If this is the worst APC can come up with then they are finished

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:

How?

If a Bishop supports a candidate on religious and other grounds ..what is wrong with it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Monogamy: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
You people should stop justifying insensitive things.

Una Sha don make sure to send Obi to where you have sent others with your support bah?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:
Same question sane minds have been asking. If this is the worst APC can come up with then they are finished

For Apc to be consistently attacking Obi as if we are in pre-election era ..there is something they know about the election that is giving them sleepless night ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Monogamy: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

For Apc to be consistently attacking Obi as if we are in pre-election era ..there is something they know about the election that is giving them sleepless night ..

See, Obi is too small for Apc to tackle..

No be Eluup again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

See, Obi is too small for Apc to tackle..

No be Eluup again?

That was the same line we kept hearing " if you are agrieved , go to court"

Now the man has gone to court and you guys have lost sleep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Afamsi: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Apc and their supporters are adults with little children mindset. The reason they making a mountain out of a mole hill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Monogamy: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

Thay was the same line we kept hearing " if you are agrieved , go to court"

If you were expecting Obi to win at SC, then help me to market my lucrative estate in Mars
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
This grin grin grin

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Naira20: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nothing... But you don't build something on NOTHING.
It didn't happen... Period

babytoun:

How?

If a Bishop supports a candidate on religious and other grounds ..what is wrong with it ?
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Legitisreal: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

Thay was the same line we kept hearing " if you are agrieved , go to court"

who lost sleep

Is it tinubu that is in Paris enjoying

It is obident that are playing reverse physiology, you are the loser that went to court to cry

It wasn't tinubu that has won that would be crying na, you are also the same one shouting tinubu can't rule, tinubu is drug lord, all these are pre election campaign which tinubu have passed

You are the ones who can't focus on your case and convince the judges but rather campaiging to the public sentiment again when the public have nothing to do on it

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Abeg give it one week, AGBADO PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS go soon find another tori to cry about. grin

Back to the courts.
Perjury and drug-trafficking charges pending.
Say no to AGADO-EWA marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
First of all you can cum out fully with your obident chest no need hiding

Secondly the video is wrong because it exposes obi as a fraud

For someone who has been hyping himself as messiah people expect him to be different from the average politician he claims he isn't.

Fanning the religious rhetoric in private and saying otherwise in public is hypocrisy.

If he can deceive Aisha, datti that the struggle is about new Nigeria yet in private he sees it as religious war

What then is the conviction he isn't deceiving Nigeria Christian's and oyedepo when the real mission is an ethnic agenda the one we criticise buhari of today.

The last person from his region that was given power we know how he used it, what is the guarantee he isn't coming for worst revenge given how he is linked with ipob

Oga , even in the most advanced democracies you have different value-adds and message to different voting blocs

Obi faced the business community and explained how he will.make their lives and business better so telling a clergy how his candidacy will shorn religious extremism that the present administration has either supported or passively permitted is not in any way wrong

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

If you were expecting Obi to win at SC, then help me to market my lucrative estate in Mars

That is another conversation....dont derail the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Heffalump(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
When I listened to the so called leaked audio, I just laughed. There's nothing implicative in that audio. Obi didn't cross any red line. If you view it from religious angle, then let me explain something here.

This is politics. Politics in Nigeria has many connotations. From Obi's tone, he didn't mean harm against people of other religions. Of course he has to pull from the areas of his strength, by relying on the support of a clergyman. This time, he has made contacts with different clergymen of different faiths, signifying that he does not relegate anyone.

Nevertheless, if you're quick to blame Obi on religious idiosyncrasies, what will you say about a man (Tinubu) that ignores the existence of a core religious group in Nigeria, and went ahead to pick same faith as vice, without recourse to balance of power and national harmony? Tinubu rode more on religious tactics than any other candidate and that's is very very dangerous for Nigeria. If you turn the table around, Muslims will never support a Christian- Christian presidency in Nigeria. It's like the Muslims took the docile nature of Christianity for granted. The biggest pain is the manner in which some so called Christians play along as though, it doesn't matter. It matters a lot! Buhari has showed that it matters.

Please, if you're an APC apologist, reflect well and stop whining over nothing because of Obi's audio. Obi respects all religions and expects that his should be respected also.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
What is wrong is, obi see it as religious war not an democratic election way. Constitutionally Muslim Muslim are allowed it's constitutional. Nobody is forcing anyone to vote Muslim/ Muslim, Christian/Christian Muslim/ Christian or native doctor /native doctor. But for obi to turn it to religious affairs is not acceptable.
babytoun:

Now i ask "if you believe peoples Gazzette on this , do you also believe the Cjn story "?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Monogamy: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

That is another conversation....dont derail the thread.

We are only relaying reality to you people. Same way we told you about the outcome of the election early
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
What is wrong is, obi see it as religious war not an democratic election way. Constitutionally Muslim Muslim are allowed it's constitutional. Nobody is forcing anyone to vote Muslim/ Muslim, Christian/Christian Muslim/ Christian or native doctor /native doctor. But for obi to turn it to religious affairs is not acceptable.

And your point is ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Legitisreal: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

Oga , even in the most advanced democracies you have different value-adds and message to different voting blocs

Obi faced the business community and explained how he will.make their lives and business better so telling a clergy how his candidacy will shorn religious extremism that the present administration has either supported or passively permitted is not in any way wrong
the issue is this was not a sub base

This was obi only base and plan to rife up Christian's, the north Central states he was adding to his are Christian area, etc

So obi primarily campaigned on religious division because he never gave any personal message to Muslims aside the buhaha fraud

Again if you can lie to your Muslim support base when you have religious agenda what makes it different to have ethnic agenda and deceive christians
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

And your point is ?
Campaign base on what you have or you can do. Don't bring anything like tell them to vote for me because I am a Christian
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Legitisreal: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Heffalump:
When I listened to the so called leaked audio, I just laughed. There's nothing implicativein that audio. Obi didn't cross any red line. If you view it from religious angle, then let me explain something here.

This is politics. Politics in Nigeria has many connotations. From Obi's tone, he didn't mean harm against people of other religions. Of course he has to pull from the areas of his strength, by relying on the support of a clergyman. This time, he has made contacts with different clergymen of different faiths, signifying that he does not relegate anyone.

Nevertheless, if you're quick to blame Obi on religious idiosyncrasies, what will you say about a man (Tinubu) that ignores the existence of a core religious group in Nigeria, and went ahead to pick same faith as vice, without recourse to balance of power and national harmony? Tinubu rode more on religious tactics than any other candidate and that's is very very dangerous for Nigeria. If you turn the table around, Muslims will never support a Christian- Christian presidency in Nigeria. It's like the Muslims took the docile nature of Christianity forgranted. The biggest pain is the manner in which some so called Christians play along as though, it doesn't matter. It matters alot! Buhari has showed that it matters.

Please, if you're an APC apologist, reflect well and stop whinning over nothing because of Obi's audio. Obi respects all religions and expects that his should be respected also.
keep deceiving yourself

By law Muslim/Muslim is not illegal in this country, obi should have had a brain to checkmate tinubu but he divided PDP votes

So that's not tinubu fault when you opened your ynash for checkmate

Isn't it funny you are comparing the saint obi to tinubu but yet you call him different breed of politician

Tinubu actually didn't sell the Muslim Muslim ticket by laying emphasis on it, his campaign strategy was money to solidify his base

You would observe Muslim Muslim wasn't really picked in north that came out for atiku

But obi 100% used religious bigotry as strategy, he would go to north and be finding Christian areas not even capital to hold rally

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by eerekake(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
who lost sleep

Is it tinubu that is in Paris enjoying

It is obident that are playing reverse physiology, you are the loser that went to court to cry

It wasn't tinubu that has won that would be crying na, you are also the same one shouting tinubu can't rule, tinubu is drug lord, all these are pre election campaign which tinubu have passed

You are the ones who can't focus on your case and convince the judges but rather campaiging to the public sentiment again when the public have nothing to do on it
Why tapping his phone line?
That desperation is on a very high side,allow the court to give his verdict on the matter.
Victory with no trophy.
Congratulatory message hasn't come from JOE BIDEN up till now.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by KwuoteYourFada: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:

What do you call a Muslim Muslim ticket in multi religious hot pot like Nigeria?
A just cause abi?

I agree Buhari is horrible but he never chose a Muslim as vice!

Muslim Muslim ticket is pure war against Christendom in Nigeria

And grosses disrespect for national cohesion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
Campaign base on what you have or you can do. Don't bring anything like tell them to vote for me because I am a Christian

Except if you guys have chosen the pure hypocritical path we have seen since campaigns started ..even in the US ..there are those who vote purely on the stem cell and same sex issue ..so for those kind of voters what would the message be ?

So after all the church burning, killing of pastors and happenings in Ondo you think religious survival is not a serious issue for some?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Make dem die if dem wan die! grin

I say WE MOOOOOOOOOOVE to court!

No yeye distractions please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by ecolime(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
I just listened to the audio less than 10 minutes ago. I honestly can't see what exactly is the issue.

Is Nigeria not undergoing a religious war? If not, how do you explain the killings of Christians by Fulani Herdsmen or the Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC?

Lets not even mention Boko Haram, ISIS, etc. We christains are under a siege. We've become slaves in our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Abeg ..modes ..push this to frontpage ..i want to hear the grievance of the emiloCORNS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Deogratias0030(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:

Even if he is the one, what is so special in what he said that people are making a big deal out of?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT / Video:Wahala! Community Rejected FG Palliative, Curse Tinubu / FG Shuts KFC For Humiliation To The Son Of A Former State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.