Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT (1549 Views)

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / PEPT: Bola Tinubu Claims In His Final Written Address That He Got 25% In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerians have reacted as Tinubu counsel in the ongoing election petition tribunal claimed that Tinubu got 25% in FCT.

Are this guys for real?

This is obviously the last kick of a dying horse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See tweets below

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
More

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Abeg make dem avoid buckets oo

Cos that kicking can never be from sane Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by oonyeoma50: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

How sane are you ?

Do you even know what it means to be sane

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

How sane are you ?

Do you even know what it means to sane

At least I am consistent, Coherent and stable.

I keep to my words, I don't accuse people wrongly, I always admit when I am wrong instead goal shifting. Lots of reality ahead predictions and supports. I don't support things that are doomed to fail.

Those are some of the qualities of sane people which you lack none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

At least I am consistent, Coherent and stable.

I keep to my words, I don't accuse people wrongly, I always admit when I am wrong instead goal shifting. Lots of reality ahead predictions and supports.

Those are some of the qualities of sane people which you lack none
How can you support a drug kingpin and still claim that you're stable

Criminals and there supporters aren't mentally stable people ..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Are they trying to say that INEC declared wrong results true true?

Awon Oloriburuku group

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Are trying to say that INEC declared wrong results true true?

Awon Oloriburuku group
Maybe they want to rig for Tinubu the second time πŸ˜‚

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by AwokenVawulence: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
I wonder who Nigerians offended : grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

How can you support a drug kingpin and still claim that you're stable

Criminals and there supporters aren't mentally stable people ..

How can you support a chronic liar with no tangible achievements or legacies.

How can you support someone who has no clue in solving the insecurities in his region but delusionally thinking he can solve the insecurities of complicated Nigeria as a whole.

How can you support a candidate who promised to make Nigeria from consumption to production yet want to open all outr borders openly. Discussing economic matter like a carpenter.

How people fell for such colossal failure should be added to the new wonders in the world .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Ihateheadslamer: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2023
You can never make heaven keep smoking tongue
helinues:

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You can never make heaven keep smoking tongue

Heaven self boring before so not interested cos no pkoli, liqour or Ashi

grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

How can you support someone who has no clue in solving the insecurities in his region but delusionally thinking he can sole the insecurities of complicated Nigeria as a whole.

How can you support a candidate who promised to make Nigeria from consumption to production yet want to open all out borders openly. Discussing economic matter like a carpenter.

How people fell for such collosal failure should be added to the new wonders in the world
With no tangible achievement you say?

His Excellency Mr Peter Obi is a 2 term governor of Anambra state ..

He was chairman of fidelity bank before he got a more bigger post.

He was member of late general sanni abacha economic council team.

He worked in ex president Goodluck Jonathan economic team and he performed excellently well.

His first attempt at presidency saw Tinubu losing Lagos for the first time disgracefully and a governor and members of federal representatives emerged under Labour Party, all thanks to Peter obi .

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi was 35 when he bought his first house in U.K for $1million dollars and that was long before he joined politics.

So what have you ever achieved in your life apart from kissing Tinubu ass?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Dubetex96(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Defending Tinubu and APC is a heavy yoke on the neck of whomsoever undertakes such task .

August is on the way let hear from our learned judges

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Are trying to say that INEC declared wrong results true true?

Awon Oloriburuku group

grin grin...abbado fc are the most confused and inconsistent elements you go find.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Bolawhitedust: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

Helinues be useful with your life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Dubetex96:
Defending Tinubu and APC is a heavy yoke on the neck of whomsoever undertakes such task .

August is on the way let hear from our learned judges
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

Helinues be useful with your life
difficult task

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Otundaola: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

How can you support someone who has no clue in solving the insecurities in his region but delusionally thinking he can solve the insecurities of complicated Nigeria as a whole.

How can you support a candidate who promised to make Nigeria from consumption to production yet want to open all outr borders openly. Discussing economic matter like a carpenter.

How people fell for such colossal failure should be added to the new wonders in the world .

Its getting too childish bro
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Jostoman: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

e don dey clear for your eyes small small grin keep calm na small time remain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Jostoman: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

e go shock you very soon cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

With no tangible achievement you say?

His Excellency Mr Peter Obi is a 2 term governor of Anambra state ..

He was chairman of fidelity bank before he got a more bigger post.

He was member of late general sanni abacha economic council team.

He worked in ex president Goodluck Jonathan economic team and he performed excellently well.

His first attempt as presidency saw Tinubu Tinubu losing Lagos for the first time disgracefully and a governor and members of federal representatives emerged under Labour Party, all thanks to Peter obi .

So what have you ever achieved in your life apart from kissing Tinubu ass?

References to your colossal principal records

https://www.nairaland.com/7539496/obi-speech-fact-checked
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
https://www.nairaland.com/7552220/peter-obi-directed-employment-all

He was member of late general sanni abacha economic council team

It is a must you disgrace and expose yourself and your principal everyday. So you even had the guts to have listed Obi worked under the dictator Abacha meaning he Obi saw nothing wrong in how Abacha was ruling Nigeria. Meaning when the likes of Tinubu was busy fighting for the restoration of democracy back to Nigeria, Obi was busy getting appointment from Abacha as he never believed in democracy.

Isn't it obvious that Peter Obi is a mandate snatcher. A candidate who came third with no spread across the country yet claiming of winning the election.

Had Obi believed in true democracy, he wouldn't have conducted local government election in his last year as a governor. No LG election in Anambra for good 7 years.

Attached below photo is Saint Peter Gringory Obi sharing money to voters during one of the election in Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Ihateheadslamer: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2023
I forgot the you an a head slammer tongue
helinues:

grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Jostoman: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Maybe they want to rig for Tinubu the second time πŸ˜‚
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I forgot the you an a head slammer tongue

What's the meaning of this gibberish?

Next time write in your native language

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

How sane are you ?

Do you even know what it means to be sane

You know, I answered your question about how sane I am which I can beat my chest with what I listed above.

Now tell us, how sane are you or have you ever been?

Let's compare our sanity based on our activities/supports/ analysis on this forum
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Made2Last: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Which Nigerians kicked?

You better change the title to OBIDIOOTS
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

You know, I answered your question about how sane I am which I can beat my chest with what I listed above.

Not tell us, how sane are you or have you ever been?
Take these

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Made2Last:
Which Nigerians kicked?

You better change the title to OBIDIOOTS
are you a Nigerian ?..

This thread is for sane Nigerians and you don't fall in that category.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Take these

You see your life outside, why asking questions you are bereaved of? Hahaha, you can't even tell NL'S how sane you are or you have been.. grin : grin

If to say you get an iota of shame, you supposed not to be putting mouth about politics matter on this forum, Princeoflagos, remember I told you you would have no choice than to let go of that moniker after the election.

You remember the word jungle go matured after the election, yeah... You have been relegated to the beginners level on this forum
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

You see your life outside, why asking questions you are bereaved of?

If to say you get an iota of shame, you supposed not to be putting mouth about politics matter on this forum, Princeoflagos, remember I told you you would have no choice than to let go of that moniker after the election.

You remember the word jungle go matured after the election, yeah... You have been relegated to the beginners level on this forum
I am not Princeoflagos so stop masturbating on my case

Fuckoff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Tinubu: Tunji-ojo Needs Protection...... / Until We EMBRACE Made-in-Nigeria Goods, FORGET About Naira Value Rising! / U.S. Warns of Potential Attack on Nigeria Consulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.