Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP (11397 Views)

Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by tevinsolt: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

If an institution says for you to be admitted into the school for a particular course you need at least a credit pass in 7 subjects and English?
What does it mean?

Not exactly.
English itself is a subject like the 7 other subjects and is singled out to highlight it's importance. If I'm not wrong, it is usually Maths and English that a pass is made mandatory because these are foundational subjects needed for other things.

An election is different.
1• The FCT carries no importance other the fact that it hosts the Federal government. Residents can lean anyway politically.

2• FCT is a territory and not a state - but may assume the role of a state during an election.

3• The role of the FCT as a "state" during a presidential election is linked to the fact that citizens resident in Abuja, like other citizens in other parts of the country can exercise their rights to vote.
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by TrumpDonald2: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
tevinsolt:

Not exactly.
English itself is a subject like the 7 other subjects and is singled out to highlight it's importance. If I'm not wrong, it is usually Maths and English that a pass is made mandatory because these are foundational subjects needed for other things.

An election is different.
1• The FCT carries no importance other the fact that it hosts the Federal government. Residents can lean anyway politically.

2• FCT is a territory and not a state - but may assume the role of a state during an election.

3• The role of the FCT as a "state" during a presidential election is linked to the fact that citizens resident in Abuja, like other citizens in other parts of the country can exercise their rights to vote.

You didn't answer my question
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Macmoni:
Nobody is contending this election with apc they won squarely Pdp is a failed party after disassociation of kwankwasau and obi what do they have to battle again
Foolish man
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ifogift007:
Foolish man
Like your mother
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Pacyrus(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Monogamy:
Pdp are just so confused.
Will you keep qayet?!?
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Macmoni:

Like your mother
Like ur retarded generation... bastard fool
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ifogift007:
Like ur retarded generation... bastard fool
E pain this slowpoke and his prostitute mama
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Macmoni:

E pain this slowpoke and his prostitute mama
The fact remain that any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

D blood of all does innocent farmers killed in Benue state will always be on Dem... period
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Ifogift007:
The fact remain that any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

D blood of all does innocent farmers killed in Benue state will always be on Dem... period
So you blame only the apc for the killings in benue? You’re so daft, you can the government evil I wonder what on earth make you feels you’re righteous
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 5:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Macmoni:

So you blame only the apc for the killings in benue? You’re so daft, you can the government evil I wonder what on earth make you feels you’re righteous
Usman dan fodio who should we blame?

D innocent farmers trying to earn dere living?

D temporary president elect yet to respond to the massacre?

D police officers who were busy slapping an innocent Man on the streets of PH?

D president who just left the country?

Obviously I know you no the truth... but ur voice was stolen from u... but cheer up good things are coming

So u see Usman..am only saying d truth and I know you don't like it

I still repeat any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully....u can't shed human blood and get away with it... it's not possible
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2023
Ifogift007:
Usman dan fodio who should we blame?

D innocent farmers trying to earn dere living?

D temporary president elect yet to respond to the massacre?

D police officers who were busy slapping an innocent Man on the streets of PH?

D president who just left the country?

Obviously I know you no the truth... but ur voice was stolen from u... but cheer up good things are coming

So u see Usman..am only saying d truth and I know you don't like it

I still repeat any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully....u can't shed human blood and get away with it... it's not possible

Odumeje so the government are in support of the killing abi ?
Is this one dumb?
The president elect must respond to the killing just to suit typo warriors like you that must find fault in what he says you’re calling him temporary somebody wey dem don elect finish and you people have nothing to do about it
You talk about police harassment my friend the world most powerful countries have police harassments it’s not new, you clearly had the police cp said the men will be sanctioned, stop shouting about president living the country it’s absolutely not the first time ojukwu the coward you know this too your voice wasn’t stolen you guys are the most manipulative set of people in this country just hungry for power nothing more and power you will never control, you are not diplomatic in nature, and you want people to vote you in
I spit !
You will never become a president and nobody will allow you people to live the country you will continue being below with this stupid attitude of your people nothing is ever pleasing to you and let me let you know if your candidate becomes president he will not do 1 third of all this bragados he keeps blabing about
I will live you to your thoughts because someone like you is already mind bent to foolishness
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Macmoni:

Odumeje so the government are in support of the killing abi ?
Is this one dumb?
The president elect must respond to the killing just to suit typo warriors like you that must find fault in what he says you’re calling him temporary somebody wey dem don elect finish and you people have nothing to do about it
You talk about police harassment my friend the world most powerful countries have police harassments it’s not new, you clearly had the police cp said the men will be sanctioned, stop shouting about president living the country it’s absolutely not the first time ojukwu the coward you know this too your voice wasn’t stolen you guys are the most manipulative set of people in this country just hungry for power nothing more and power you will never control, you are not diplomatic in nature, and you want people to vote you in
I spit !
You will never become a president and nobody will allow you people to live the country you will continue being below with this stupid attitude of your people nothing is ever pleasing to you and let me let you know if your candidate becomes president he will not do 1 third of all this bragados he keeps blabing about
I will live you to your thoughts because someone like you is already mind bent to foolishness
Usman dan fodio....d Igbos are the richest tribe in Nigeria... it's a know fact

The stolen mandate must be returned and will be returned

Hopefully you alive to witness it...if Fulani herdman never finish u by then
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ifogift007:
Usman dan fodio....d Igbos are the richest tribe in Nigeria... it's a know fact

The stolen mandate must be returned and will be returned

Hopefully you alive to witness it...if Fulani herdman never finish u by then
Funny how usman is greater than the whole east, chest bitters are always bitter, it’s a known fact, yet no level of upgrade or development in that area, the whole kaduna is way bigger than east it’s a know fact,
About the so called mandate una dey kill una sef about
Let me make this clear to you, no reasonable region will vote for a region that is never diplomatic, egoistic play politics of weakness, bitterness and envy and dirtiness you people should at least be a little bit logical to know being diplomatic isn’t asslicking
Carry your shoulders down be humble but eventually you will never do that, let’s see how you people attain any relevant level of political office without mellowing down
The 10 deadliest terrorist group in the world will already kill you and you will not see any mandate still,
You’re a shame and a bitter failure
#spit
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 2:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Macmoni:

Funny how usman is greater than the whole east, chest bitters are always bitter, it’s a known fact, yet no level of upgrade or development in that area, the whole kaduna is way bigger than east it’s a know fact,
About the so called mandate una dey kill una sef about
Let me make this clear to you, no reasonable region will vote for a region that is never diplomatic, egoistic play politics of weakness, bitterness and envy and dirtiness you people should at least be a little bit logical to know being diplomatic isn’t asslicking
Carry your shoulders down be humble but eventually you will never do that, let’s see how you people attain any relevant level of political office without mellowing down
The 10 deadliest terrorist group in the world will already kill you and you will not see any mandate still,
You’re a shame and a bitter failure
#spit
Inbreed swine.... all we know is that d stolen mandate must be returned

And that any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully... know that

U claimed Kaduna is bigger than the East sorry Usman...I been to Kaduna countless times...u clearly no nothing
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ifogift007:
Are you done

No peace 🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️ for the wicked the stolen mandate must be returned and will be returned
You’re not ignorant I believe you know all those crap you wrote are all trash, even if there will be a rerun your useless ethnic bias gutter party won’t partake as it’s down below the major two contenders but then dey tie una brains to dey twist reality even though it’s clear
No peace for the wicked na why them arrest your candidate for uk
Ozour
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Macmoni:

You’re not ignorant I believe you know all those crap you wrote are all trash, even if there will be a rerun your useless ethnic bias gutter party won’t partake as it’s down below the major two contenders but then dey tie una brains to dey twist reality even though it’s clear
No peace for the wicked na why them arrest your candidate for uk
Ozour
All dis ranting sef...d matter is in court already or are you scared of the outcome

All dis saliva u dey spit sef u don chop like dis?

Haba Usman... everyone knows tinibu lost d election... everyone knows that he must return the stolen mandate

So Wasiu do urself a favor go and eat
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=Ifogift007 post=122553766]All dis ranting sef...d matter is in court already or are you scared of the outcome

All dis saliva u dey spit sef u don chop like dis?

Haba Usman... everyone knows tinibu lost d election... everyone knows that he must return the stolen mandate

So Wasiu do urself a favor go and eat [
/Me and you know the court will never favour your mumu regional party, i can bet im more well fed than your whole generation and region
There is nothing to be afraid of you failures
Ojukwu the coward why are you replying my rants if you are not ranting too
Are you not senseless?
Mr ekpe you should be worried about your usual lock up in your prison of a region tomorrow Monday one big fool will just sit in Finnish and command his foolish brothers to sit down and the cowards will sit down
Your a shameless person along side your people
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 2:56pm On May 07, 2023
[quote author=Macmoni post=122556266][/quote] You are a retarded goat.... well fed Keh...go sleep under the bridge... that's we're u belong..... any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully... including u
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2023
Ifogift007:
You are a retarded goat.... well fed Keh...go sleep under the bridge... that's we're u belong..... any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully... including u
OGA your generational curse don start again ?
Is like your mother was a LovePeddler lest begot a bastard
Continue to suffer and wallow in pain and frustration you believe I dwell or live by the government?
Be there deceiving yourself
With or without good governance I will prevail, your religious bigot Peter obi can never become our president it’s a proven fact you can never twist the truth accept it with all bitterness in your mind and drink water
You people are always bitter and frustrated
Dumb asf !
You are not diplomatic who the Bleep is going to role with you guys
Presidency is impossible for that region you continue to swell in ego instead of settling down with other people to win
Let me ask you have you people ever won any war ?
You don’t think and will never stop your illogicality
I’m a full Christian and I say shame to the Christianity in Nigeria those so called men of God contributed to the achievement of these Muslim Muslim ticket
They don’t know how to talk
Dey can’t talk privately and initiate their plans
They are only able to throw shades to apc and you expect a sitting government with strong Islam fold to keep mute my OGA you have to think we caused all this shit and it’s painful fools bring in tribalism and insult other peoples heritage if you insult me again I will know you’re of no direction or ambition I will never reply somebody like you, if you insult tinubu or apc I wont bother but you drag my heritage when we never dragged yours because tinubu is yoruba from the beginning you people are always the troublesome ones believe it or not once touched you become the victim
It makes no sense and nobody be small pikin
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Eniitankorede: 5:29pm On May 07, 2023
Bobloco:
*Challenges secret police to arrest politicians behind alleged plot

*Vows to prove its case in tribunal

*PDP suffering from post-election trauma, APC claims

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/02/interim-govt-a-plot-by-apc-dss-to-subvert-election-tribunal-says-pdp/

Who removed the brains of PDP members please? They can’t think anymore.
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 2:22am On May 09, 2023
Macmoni:

Continue to suffer and wallow in pain and frustration you believe I dwell or live by the government?
With or without good governance I will prevail, your religious bigot Peter obi can never become our president it’s a proven fact you can never twist the truth accept it with all bitterness in your mind and drink water
Dumb asf !
Presidency is impossible for that region you continue to swell in ego instead of settling down with other people to win
I’m a full Christian and I say shame to the Christianity in Nigeria those so called men of God contributed to the achievement of these Muslim Muslim ticket
They are only able to throw shades to apc and you expect a sitting government with strong Islam fold to keep mute my OGA you have to think we caused all this shit and it’s painful fools bring in tribalism and insult other peoples heritage if you insult me again I will know you’re of no direction or ambition I will never reply somebody like you, if you insult tinubu or apc I wont bother but you drag my heritage when we never dragged yours because tinubu is yoruba from the beginning you people are always the troublesome ones believe it or not once touched you become the victim
U sweating already...ur Mom was raped by Fulani herdman to produce a tribal bigot like u.. but I have good news for you...u will suffer for the rest of ur miserable worthless life.. since u have reading problems... Why fake d election results if you claimed that peter obi lost?...I know you are hungry is understandable... but don't sell ur conscience for crumbs... either way any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully... including u Wasiu... Usman dan fodio
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 2:28am On May 09, 2023
Macmoni:

Dumb asf !
40 church worshippers were kidnapped in the middle of a church service

No word from the president
No word from the chief of army staff
No word from the Man with the stolen mandate
No word from the midget governor in Kaduna state

And u are here typing shit

I put it to you if God bi God...any Man or woman supporting dis evil blood thirsty government... that is going on a silent genocide against christians in Nigeria will die horrible and shamefully... including u Wasiu bastard idiot
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2023
Ifogift007:
40 church worshippers were kidnapped in the middle of a church service

No word from the president
No word from the chief of army staff
No word from the Man with the stolen mandate
No word from the midget governor in Kaduna state

And u are here typing shit

I put it to you if God bi God...any Man or woman supporting dis evil blood thirsty government... that is going on a silent genocide against christians in Nigeria will die horrible and shamefully... including u Wasiu bastard idiot
You’re frustrated and a loser, I’m in kaduna right now the Chikun local govt,Sabin Tasha it’s not like words from them means any action even if there where words same obingo like you will still find fault in it you people should never be taken seriously are you dumb when the governor you called midget gave his lay out plans that was stopped because it will affect innocent people
Your mother is so dumb frog,
Nobody stole your mandate u guys are the dumb thieves you know that even for dream obi didn’t win this election stop deceiving yourselves you people are so aggressive and bitter you’d still suffer a lot in this country
A philanthropist was killed in the East and several other killings by your terrorist ipob abomination no words from the governors too
You are clearly a very stupid person
For your information I’m a Christian and Muslims are also attacked and killed here everyone faces same shit it’s only your biases that makes you blame others when we generally have our own problems
That midget governor is better than your own
Me and you know that his bigger than every governor in the south East
If Christians don’t work on themselves we are not going anywhere please exchange wasiu with sam next time your dumb skull can’t think again
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2023
Ifogift007:
U sweating already...ur Mom was raped by Fulani herdman to produce a tribal bigot like u.. but I have good news for you...u will suffer for the rest of ur miserable worthless life.. since u have reading problems... Why fake d election results if you claimed that peter obi lost?...I know you are hungry is understandable... but don't sell ur conscience for crumbs... either way any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully... including u Wasiu... Usman dan fodio
Your mother is a LovePeddler that’s all I know, I’m sure she was also raped by a baboon to give birth to an slowpoke like you although she’s also an slowpoke, how can I waste my sweat for a street animal you’re to stinking to be worried about, you’re obviously suffering and I know it’s going to take to eternity for your suffering and frustrations, me I dey here dey catch my cruise ipob like you are always bitter so you’d keep suffering till you die, you and your bigot obi
Who faked the election?
Your mother is a dirty pig, if obi had won a worthless animal like you would have said the election is credible stop deceiving yourselves you’re only bitter your tribe didn’t and can never win ijn
Somebody like you is supposed to wail and cry at of bitterness you’d die depending on government me I don’t give a Bleep who rules obi cannot even do better than tinubu who you classify as sick you’re an trashcan same as the useless slowpoke that brought you to this world
Obi was the third position so why are you barking ?
Isn’t it atiku that should be concern because your glorified raccoon can never lead us deal with it
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 6:59am On May 13, 2023
Macmoni:

Your mother is a LovePeddler that’s all I know, I’m sure she was also raped by a baboon to give birth to an slowpoke like you although she’s also an slowpoke, how can I waste my sweat for a street animal you’re to stinking to be worried about, you’re obviously suffering and I know it’s going to take to eternity for your suffering and frustrations, me I dey here dey catch my cruise ipob like you are always bitter so you’d keep suffering till you die, you and your bigot obi
Who faked the election?
Your mother is a dirty pig, if obi had won a worthless animal like you would have said the election is credible stop deceiving yourselves you’re only bitter your tribe didn’t and can never win ijn
Somebody like you is supposed to wail and cry at of bitterness you’d die depending on government me I don’t give a Bleep who rules obi cannot even do better than tinubu who you classify as sick you’re an trashcan same as the useless slowpoke that brought you to this world
Obi was the third position so why are you barking ?
Isn’t it atiku that should be concern because your glorified raccoon can never lead us deal with it
Ur harlot Mom must be proud of you bloody bastard

Because of 30k...u are here typing shit... sad wasted Fulani inbred swine

U will die horrible and shamefully...even ur Bones won't be found
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 7:11am On May 13, 2023
Macmoni:

You’re frustrated and a loser, I’m in kaduna right now the Chikun local govt,Sabin Tasha it’s not like words from them means any action even if there where words same obingo like you will still find fault in it you people should never be taken seriously are you dumb when the governor you called midget gave his lay out plans that was stopped because it will affect innocent people
Your mother is so dumb frog,
Nobody stole your mandate u guys are the dumb thieves you know that even for dream obi didn’t win this election stop deceiving yourselves you people are so aggressive and bitter you’d still suffer a lot in this country
A philanthropist was killed in the East and several other killings by your terrorist ipob abomination no words from the governors too
You are clearly a very stupid person
For your information I’m a Christian and Muslims are also attacked and killed here everyone faces same shit it’s only your biases that makes you blame others when we generally have our own problems
That midget governor is better than your own
Me and you know that his bigger than every governor in the south East
If Christians don’t work on themselves we are not going anywhere please exchange wasiu with sam next time your dumb skull can’t think again
Fool so you are part of does spinless men in Kaduna who can't defend dere land

When last did you hear Fulani herdman kill any body in the south east?

But in Kaduna is a daily blood bath...am pretty sure you are typing dis message from ur hiding zone

Bloody idiot... by d tym Fulani herdman are done with you people what happened in Rwanda genocide will be a child play...I seriously doubt you are a Christian

But if you are...then u must be a shameless foolish coward who can't defend his land

What has elrufai Muslim Muslim ticket done for you rather than blood shed

And u are here supporting another Muslim Muslim ticket

U must be a monomental disgrace to Ur generation

I pray you live long
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2023
Ifogift007:
Fool so you are part of does spinless men in Kaduna who can't defend dere land

When last did you hear Fulani herdman kill any body in the south east?

But in Kaduna is a daily blood bath...am pretty sure you are typing dis message from ur hiding zone

Bloody idiot... by d tym Fulani herdman are done with you people what happened in Rwanda genocide will be a child play...I seriously doubt you are a Christian

But if you are...then u must be a shameless foolish coward who can't defend his land

What has elrufai Muslim Muslim ticket done for you rather than blood shed

And u are here supporting another Muslim Muslim ticket

U must be a monomental disgrace to Ur generation

I pray you live long
This slowpoke you will never know peace
I know you’re nothing jaki in the family of stupid people
What have you done with the Christian governor in your state
Ewu, ipob will keep killing and sucking you fry till you have sense, you’re bringing in religion I believe in competence, your brainless mother can’t teach your religion needs coordination, what’s my fucking business with elrufai, you must be a nitwit to think anybody isn’t against the killings I don’t blame you people from your region thinks from the anus including your shameless mother, let the Christian’s not coordinate properly if they want to rule you are a hopeless person
Who are you to pray let someone live long when you’re already a smelling walking dead
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2023
Ifogift007:
Ur harlot Mom must be proud of you bloody bastard

Because of 30k...u are here typing shit... sad wasted Fulani inbred swine

U will die horrible and shamefully...even ur Bones won't be found
Same with your hopeless mother
Well a pig begot a pig you and your mother are useless and She should commit suicide for giving birth to an abomination like you, what have your governor done about ipob why attack only the killings happening in kaduna, how many people have you defended in the east ?
Fulani still kill in the east, I’m so disappointed you’re the kind of person I share this country with it’s pitiful !
What will I do with 30k you think everybody is hungry like your pig mother ?
OGA continue smoking your damaged weed with your crack because a right thinking person will not spew so much shit from his mouths except his mad on hard drugs you don’t comprehend making you brainless
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 5:59am On May 14, 2023
Macmoni:

Same with your hopeless mother
Well a pig begot a pig you and your mother are useless and She should commit suicide for giving birth to an abomination like you, what have your governor done about ipob why attack only the killings happening in kaduna, how many people have you defended in the east ?
Fulani still kill in the east, I’m so disappointed you’re the kind of person I share this country with it’s pitiful !
What will I do with 30k you think everybody is hungry like your pig mother ?
OGA continue smoking your damaged weed with your crack because a right thinking person will not spew so much shit from his mouths except his mad on hard drugs you don’t comprehend making you brainless
Lol 😂😂😂😂 fool bastard fellow... any Man or woman supporting dis evil government will die horrible and shamefully

If it pains u go to hell no need u already in hell

Demented fellow...u are a monumental disgrace to Ur generation

Run along now Dog 🐕🐕🐕🐕 ur 30k salary is due
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 6:06am On May 14, 2023
Macmoni:

This slowpoke you will never know peace
I know you’re nothing jaki in the family of stupid people
What have you done with the Christian governor in your state
Ewu, ipob will keep killing and sucking you fry till you have sense, you’re bringing in religion I believe in competence, your brainless mother can’t teach your religion needs coordination, what’s my fucking business with elrufai, you must be a nitwit to think anybody isn’t against the killings I don’t blame you people from your region thinks from the anus including your shameless mother, let the Christian’s not coordinate properly if they want to rule you are a hopeless person
Who are you to pray let someone live long when you’re already a smelling walking dead
Wasted Fulani sperm if you were concerned with the killings what have you done about it?

But here u are a coward defending ur Fulani herdman masters... Fool dey came to ur land ransacked it and chased u out of it.. and u are here on nairaland typing shit

U are a monomental disgrace to Ur generation

U are so spinless you can't even defend ur land hopeless human being

Am waiting for you in with open hand's son when Ur landlord evicts you from ur apartment

Run along spinless dog 🐕🐕🐕🐕

That can't even defend his tribe

Keep on sucking d anus of d midget governor ur Fulani master

Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Johnson Re-arraigned For Reckless Driving / Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. / President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.