Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP (11400 Views)

Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2023
Ifogift007:
Wasted Fulani sperm if you were concerned with the killings what have you done about it?

But here u are a coward defending ur Fulani herdman masters... Fool dey came to ur land ransacked it and chased u out of it.. and u are here on nairaland typing shit

U are a monomental disgrace to Ur generation

U are so spinless you can't even defend ur land hopeless human being

Am waiting for you in with open hand's son when Ur landlord evicts you from ur apartment

Run along spinless dog 🐕🐕🐕🐕

That can't even defend his tribe

Keep on sucking d anus of d midget governor ur Fulani master

Fool
An igbo man was killed yesterday by Fulani what did you do about it you this man with his pig og his mother, you’re so dumb
Look at the kind of dirty animal I share this country with
Why are you always crying more than the bereaved ?
You people keep failing in your region that’s why you’re so emotional biased and bitter
Make i tell you now Biafra is done and buried you can never achieve it and your region will continue being backward with your nzogbu nzogbu tactics
You’re busy crying about the killings here like you’re more sad than me it’s a bloody lie you’re just a fool with so much hate, that’s how you people are you point out other peoples problems and ignore yours please just tell me one state in the east that is more than kaduna ?
You should be castrated because someone like you shouldn’t bear kids with this your mentality and if you already have kids they will be more stupider than you
It’s a pity
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2023
Ifogift007:
Lol 😂😂😂😂 fool bastard fellow... any Man or woman supporting dis evil government will die horrible and shamefully

If it pains u go to hell no need u already in hell

Demented fellow...u are a monumental disgrace to Ur generation

Run along now Dog 🐕🐕🐕🐕 ur 30k salary is due
To be more clear about you being a very big fool is you believing in me working for 30k
You’re a fool you think everybody is poor and hungry like your family…..no I’m not sure I tell you the truth for free Wether you like it or not
This so called evil government is more organized than your ellu pee charade
Igbo man can never be my president I will prefer the so call evil government to rule us
You guys are so disguising no difference btw you and that Fulani but you guys only develop hate and bitterness someone like you won’t grow because youd hate anybody that isn’t igbo as usual with you guys and na una dey show una selfs shege pass
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 5:00pm On May 14, 2023
Macmoni:

To be more clear about you being a very big fool is you believing in me working for 30k
You’re a fool you think everybody is poor and hungry like your family…..no I’m not sure I tell you the truth for free Wether you like it or not
This so called evil government is more organized than your ellu pee charade
Igbo man can never be my president I will prefer the so call evil government to rule us
You guys are so disguising no difference btw you and that Fulani but you guys only develop hate and bitterness someone like you won’t grow because youd hate anybody that isn’t igbo as usual with you guys and na una dey show una selfs shege pass
Fulani herdman are on rampage in nasarawa...pure bloody massacre..

Pure genocide against harmless people yet u won't say anything ur Fulani herdman masters won't say anything

I don't have anything against anybody

But what I won't do is support Evil.. how can you be blind and naive to support people who are killing you

Did you see the video from nasarawa state... for Christ sake people were murdered in Cold blood

Yet u are here defending ur Fulani masters

U are monumental disgrace to Ur generation brother

Stop quoting me face d people facing u

Rip to the innocent farmers
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 5:05pm On May 14, 2023
Macmoni:

An igbo man was killed yesterday by Fulani what did you do about it you this man with his pig og his mother, you’re so dumb
Look at the kind of dirty animal I share this country with
Why are you always crying more than the bereaved ?
You people keep failing in your region that’s why you’re so emotional biased and bitter
Make i tell you now Biafra is done and buried you can never achieve it and your region will continue being backward with your nzogbu nzogbu tactics
You’re busy crying about the killings here like you’re more sad than me it’s a bloody lie you’re just a fool with so much hate, that’s how you people are you point out other peoples problems and ignore yours please just tell me one state in the east that is more than kaduna ?
You should be castrated because someone like you shouldn’t bear kids with this your mentality and if you already have kids they will be more stupider than you
It’s a pity
I know Ur mind is telling you d truth but u keep ignoring it

Stop defending the Fulani herdman stand up and fight for Ur land

Genocide is going on in nasarawa Kaduna and Benue... wake up son

D government u are defending are the one's killing you

U said u are from Kaduna u never asked who killed u late governor yakowa who died in a helicopter crash. U never asked why

Wake up son

Fight for your land

Face d fact's. Leave Igbo people alone

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Derrickfoster1: 4:41pm On May 15, 2023
Macmoni:

Your usual biases didn’t see when the guy insulted me first
You people are all the same thing
Whatever I told him applies to you too
Don’t come and play victim when you started it all that’s rubbish nobody be mumu like una

Who is you people.

You should talk like a man with pubic hair and not insult like a motor park boy teenagers visit this site
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2023
Ifogift007:
Fulani herdman are on rampage in nasarawa...pure bloody massacre..

Pure genocide against harmless people yet u won't say anything ur Fulani herdman masters won't say anything

I don't have anything against anybody

But what I won't do is support Evil.. how can you be blind and naive to support people who are killing you

Did you see the video from nasarawa state... for Christ sake people were murdered in Cold blood

Yet u are here defending ur Fulani masters

U are monumental disgrace to Ur generation brother

Stop quoting me face d people facing u

Rip to the innocent farmers
OGA shut up you people don’t regard any other group of persons in this life except yourself
I remember saying we need an eastern president even before obi and your people came to insult me physically and called us a betrayal because of my language no cry you will cry here you guys are the one to blame for lack of cooperation same kd you talked about we had governorship election no igbo turned out just a hand full but presidential election our side in southern kaduna delivered it to obi
You people are highly shameless and want to point to another angle living your own in sore
The religion can’t even coordinate themselves disgracing us up and down
You must not be wise to think Im in happy with the killings
No English youd speak will save us alll The country is demented and needs help
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Who is you people.

You should talk like a man with pubic hair and not insult like a motor park boy teenagers visit this site
Tell that to the peacock that started the insult are you blind not to read from the beginning ?
You’re only taking side because you’re biased you only know how to type if you had sense you’d have reported who really started it
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Derrickfoster1: 4:53pm On May 15, 2023
Macmoni:

Same with your hopeless mother
Well a pig begot a pig you and your mother are useless and She should commit suicide for giving birth to an abomination like you, what have your governor done about ipob why attack only the killings happening in kaduna, how many people have you defended in the east ?
Fulani still kill in the east, I’m so disappointed you’re the kind of person I share this country with it’s pitiful !
What will I do with 30k you think everybody is hungry like your pig mother ?
OGA continue smoking your damaged weed with your crack because a right thinking person will not spew so much shit from his mouths except his mad on hard drugs you don’t comprehend making you brainless

Rule 2 and 3
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 2:02am On May 16, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Rule 2 and 3
Be there quoting rules you people need to change you’re so bitter
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by IVORY2009(m): 3:16am On May 16, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Have you been reading international journals and newspapers and seeing how Nigeria has become a laughing stock as well as begging serious democratic nations to congratulate Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the president-elect?“If the presidential election was credible, international communities will on their own congratulate the winner of the election,” Ologunagba explained.

At the bolded above, even if the judiciary rule in favour of APC, the truth is that no international communities will regard Tinubu as a true legitimate elected Nigeria President. Subvertion of the will of the people, votes apartheid, manipulation of result, drug trafficking and money laundering case thing has gone viral, that's damage control already on the reputation of Tinubu. Win or lose, Tinubu still lose.

This is absolutely very true, the international community is just silent on like the elections that brought in president Mohammedu Buhari in 2015, if you turn to Bbc, CNN, Skynews etc within mins world leaders were already congratulating Buhari, but this one of 2023, world leaders has been begged by Tinubus men to recognize him.
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 7:41am On May 17, 2023
Macmoni:

OGA shut up you people don’t regard any other group of persons in this life except yourself
I remember saying we need an eastern president even before obi and your people came to insult me physically and called us a betrayal because of my language no cry you will cry here you guys are the one to blame for lack of cooperation same kd you talked about we had governorship election no igbo turned out just a hand full but presidential election our side in southern kaduna delivered it to obi
You people are highly shameless and want to point to another angle living your own in sore
The religion can’t even coordinate themselves disgracing us up and down
You must not be wise to think Im in happy with the killings
No English youd speak will save us alll The country is demented and needs help
Peter obi will be d president of dis country 1 day

Save dis post
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Macmoni(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2023
Ifogift007:
Peter obi will be d president of dis country 1 day

Save dis post
Let him work with diplomatic relationship and see if I don’t support him and follow him to his campaigns but y’all insult other people how will he as the only hope win ? Is he good his good and sound but ego of his people is what irritates me if he becomes president it’s his luck but you people should learn to support others that’s how you win
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Ifogift007: 7:16pm On May 21, 2023
Macmoni:

Let him work with diplomatic relationship and see if I don’t support him and follow him to his campaigns but y’all insult other people how will he as the only hope win ? Is he good his good and sound but ego of his people is what irritates me if he becomes president it’s his luck but you people should learn to support others that’s how you win
Since u said u are from Kaduna state I suggest you guys start fighting for Ur land

Look at taraba state for instance ..they banned Fulani herdsmen from walking about with knife 🗡️🔪🗡️🗡️🗡️🔪 like dey normally do in other states...

U guys should fight for Ur land

Amoug All d people in Southern Kaduna they couldn't even find 1 person to choose reason am
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Parachoko: 7:26pm On May 21, 2023
malcom1X:
My question is this.

If the supreme court interprets in court that the AND FCT means it's not 25% in FCT. According to the constitution.

Can Buhari then sue the supreme court and declare that he won In 2009 against former president Umaru Musa Yar'Adua and so extend his stay in Aso rock or demand for some compensation of sort.
Thos will also mean that they the supreme court were wrong in 2009

I'm not a lawyer na question I dey ask.
Buhari will handover next week Monday

The Supreme Court go pass the final judgement on the case in October or November.

And 25% is not compulsory in Abuja and Buhari can't rule beyond 8 years.
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Parachoko: 7:27pm On May 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
When I said the same thing here few days ago, plenty APC goats were all bleating under my mention. Tinubu is on the run because he knows he can’t escape the bomb waiting for him at the tribunal.

All attempts to use cheap propaganda and subvert the will of the masses is dead on arrival.
Mtcheww

Buhari will handover to Asiwaju next week Monday and Asiwaju will rule till 2027 when he will recontest and win, and rule till 2031.
Re: Interim Govt A Plot By APC, DSS To Subvert Election Tribunal, Says PDP by Parachoko: 7:28pm On May 21, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

At the bolded above, even if the judiciary rule in favour of APC, the truth is that no international communities will regard Tinubu as a true legitimate elected Nigeria President.
Obidunze Orchins and their chidish thinking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is President Yar'adua Dead? / Clark's Statement Senseless & Misguided - IBB / Landslide Kills 9 People In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.