Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso (35588 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by blacknp(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

So Atiku don't file a suit ?

Kwankwaso coming to say that INEC chairman manipulated election results to favour Tinubu is same thing Peter Obi, Atiku abubakar and millions of sensible Nigerians are saying ..

Tinubu is a thief
All the people complaining are they not Pdp people? Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku & Rabiu Kwankwanso?

Keep deceiving yourselves, like you did before the elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by SpartaOfLagos: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2023
blacknp:
All the people complaining are they not Pdp people? Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku & Rabiu Kwankwanso?

Keep deceiving yourselves, like you did before the elections.
you've changed goal post as usual when you don't have sensible reply to give

I'm not surprised, you're one of the supporters of the drug baron who goes about threatening and begging people to congratulate him on his fake election victory
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Frigga13: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Honor10:

No other part of Nigeria, yet Tinubu won the core north, Asgard3/Odin, when will your brain start working?

Which core north?

Northwest

He rigged jigawa state

Kaduna state

Kebbi..

Bought sokoto with dollars .. deputy was bought over with 5 million dollars ..

Zamfara went south .. any attempt would have see matallewa lynched

Tinubu won
Niger
Kwara
Ondo
Ekiti
Oyo
Ogun

This are state he won genuinely

As for you calling frigga … Asgard.. Odin .. is an honor..

I’m neither of them…

Thank you
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by samuel1986(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
I just received this 18years old naira note this morning.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Sholaco: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
The way your inlaw was fraudulently allocated vote for in Kano state.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Horus(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2023
seeyounow:
undecided undecided the satellite picture of kano state . places like Gano, hadeija , wudil and bichi etc

From this satellite picture of Kano State it seems that tree species are at risk of extinction and we know that planting trees is vital.
We all must take care of this situation now. We all have to plant more trees. If you cut down a tree or uproot it, you have to promise
to plant another five of the same variety; this should be mandatory

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by blacknp(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
you've changed goal post as usual when you don't have sensible reply to give

I'm not surprised, you're one of the supporters of the drug baron who goes about threatening and begging people to congratulate him on his fake election victory
Sorry O, surprise or not, no be make them born you for Nigeria, that na your parent’s jurisdiction.

The So called drug baron Na your President, don’t blame me.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Tzar(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2023
This village champion is making claims without proof!

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by RAND250: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Which untouchable?
In the early Hours of the election before the Vote allocation kicked off the rejection of Apc up North apart from Borno and Kastina was a clear as the sound of a bell.
Apc can never ever ever win any election without rigging and electorial criminalities this is an uncontestable truth.
Like I said going by the normal INEC standard of Warlection of do or die affair and Win at all cost no matter how many people die, Tinubu won.
If We want to do it right Tinubu came a distant 3rd.

Don't use the incident that happened in one polling unit to judge

The north will all vote them own

See let me break it down TINUBU got those vote from the north because of party structure
When they talk about structure just know they are mostly referring to the north those guys behave like zombie so you need someone common to then to penetrate them That was why atiku got those vote from play like jigawa kastina and zamfera because he has men common to the people

Even in edo TINUBU use oshobaba

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

INEC is a fraudulent organisation which the incumbent government use to Rig elections in Nigeria.

Tinubu himself knows that he did not win the 2023 presidential election.

Yakubu Mahmood selected Tinubu as his president, not Nigerians 😎
Obi won the elections right, SE voted for him so he won. IPOB should learn how to accept defeat
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Krugisback(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2023
blacknp:
Just like France won the 2022 World Cup, & FIFA just decided to dash Lionel Messi & Argentina because of Adidas?

Keep deceiving yourselves.
football is not election ewu hausa
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by soil4soil(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Go to tribunal instead of using the media.

All this are noise.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Confirm4real(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Bluebeach:
Mr Yakubu grin

Ema shebi fraudster 🎶🎵

According to Falz grin
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Billmos: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2023
excomarow:::Kwankoso my man. I like what you did to APC in Kano.

I cut cap for you

So who conducted d election in kano dat NNpp won
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by gigabyte13: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2023
It is normal that the lossing side will always complaining that the winning side is winning too much........
Voice of a LOSSER
Cry us a river
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by SimpleGuy001: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
PureMe01:

What sacrifice? If u can't say something. Don't say anything

It’s not needed to say anything and also people need to quite hating tinubu it’s unnecessary and does him more good. Take time to intercede, that is my own. If not forget anything reclaiming mandate, even if it is few minutes everyday to tell God that his counsel should stand.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Emola12(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Dis kwankwanso lack integrity aswear why he no be PETER OBI vice presidental candidate
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Novarisammy2: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2023
I am yet to see the drug lord aka bobo Chicago senile hound dogs attack kwankwaso for his comment.... they have avoided this thread like a plague
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Shattuck(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Everyone knows this only fools think the world does not know what happened.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Kog45(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2023
It is only a daft that would think a divided PDP forming LP,NNPC and real PDP with five strong governors playing anti party will defeat united APC....The moment PDP allowed Obi to leave and refusal of Kwankwaso to join Obi gave Tinubu the needed advantage.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by kpompey: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

So Atiku don't file a suit ?

Kwankwaso coming to say that INEC chairman manipulated election results to favour Tinubu is same thing Peter Obi, Atiku abubakar and millions of sensible Nigerians are saying ..

Tinubu is a thief

Do you expect them to praise Inec after defeat. Defeat is bitter. It is our style to call inec names whenever we fail at the poll.Conglomerate of failure. Congratulation to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by buharitill2023: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
The protest against the just concluded presidential election from different candidates is unprecedented in our history.

Nobody is rejoicing, Nigerians are also sad, I still remember the celebration in 2011 and 2015 respectively when Jonathan and Buhari won
it was a miracle for buhari to win after Fourth attempt and that joy of removing incumbent,
But in case of tinubu, is not a miracle, we all know nobody can defeat jagaban,
So need to jubilate by destroying properties or someone will die for jubilating,
I'm not also happy because the margin is not much like 5m gap
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Jostoman: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Godfullsam:
Yes daddy
i was expecting you to attack Kwakwanso or Na only obi Una know how to attack.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by tuoyoojo(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2023
blacknp:
Empty Barrel Obidients, Na only Empty Barrel Talk una sabi.

Keep deceiving yourself, want to feel relevant, with only 4 Senators & 1 Governor from unknown parry say they want to be President?

What a clown.

4 people tweeting in a room

Have a governor and 4 Senators

Let that sink in

A 9 months old party given APC sleepless nights and making you guys go into overdrive

This panicking is just the beginning
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by package7(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Out of your own votes. Daddy fourth grade Weldon. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.