Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso (35589 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Jostoman: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Let me see if Tinubu useless and foolish supporters will attack this northerners the way they attack Obidients
them no fit attack kwakwanso now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Lobotomy02: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Let me see if Tinubu useless and foolish supporters will attack this northerners the way they attack Obidients
RT
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Tranquillity360: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Yorubas should come and attack nah
We Yorubas dey fear north.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Everlastingson: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

You will not understand. Somethings are supposed to have been playing out by now but the body of Christ was sleeping, moreover some men of God were suppose to have keep shut and hold some things to theirselves but they were busy broadcasting and now it has been terminated.

The one that didn’t win will rule. They have altered it, let the will of God be done

We know what you're saying but I put to you that Tinubu will not rule. God's word cannot be hidden. You said they've altered it but you're not correct on this . They can't alter it. Their sacrifice is not stronger than the blood of Jesus. Don't use your own time frame for God's time frame. We've not reached May 29th so let's remain focused and continue in prayer .That the Devil knows the plan of God doesn't mean he can stop it. If the Body of Christ is sleeping it's not on this 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election. Peter Obi will recover the stolen mandate. Amen.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Dittodat: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2023
PureMe01:
Everybody knows this. It's no news anymore but he will return the mandate

Returned to the religious and tribal bigot who came in 3rd?

Yes daddy, thank you daddy

1 Share

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Jeftliu: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

There's no nigeria politicans will honourable admitted that he or she lost election the only different btw Obi supporters and KWAKWASIYA is that they didn't contribute NUISANCE on the street in the name of protest kwankwaso already settle for next election even though he believed that he suppose to win the last election but in Obi supporters case they're all over the street doing nonsense after they are already in court they even went further to protest infront of ARMY DEFENCE HEADQUARTER asking them to come and take over the country....they want set COUNTRY ABLAZE and TRUNCATE our DEMOCRACY because they lost election...That's Cruel ALTITUDE
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by garfield1: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2023
excomarow:
Kwankoso my man. I like what you did to APC in Kano.

I cut cap for you cool

What of pdp
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Owontime: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2023
I like Kwankwaso, I am really happy that we rigged out Peter Gringory Obi of IPOB. We showed those IPOB goats that we are their masters. We will show them again who is boss at the tribunal.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by SimpleGuy001: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

We know what you're saying but I put to you that Tinubu will not rule. God's word cannot be hidden. You said they've altered it but you're not correct on this . They can't alter it. Their sacrifice is not stronger than the blood of Jesus. Don't use your own time frame for God's time frame. We've not reached May 29th so let's remain focused and continue in prayer .That the Devil knows the plan of God doesn't mean he can stop it. If the Body of Christ is sleeping it's not on this 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election. Peter Obi will recover the stolen mandate. Amen.

Amen. I pray he will recover, we must continue to pray. That’s the important thing for me, because at this point it is the intercessors vs the cabals. And it’s the amount of sacrifice in terms of prayer incense that will help achieve this objective.

I particularly want the counsel of God to stand so that the name of the lord will not be blasphemed.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by georgetemi(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2023
It might be true that Nigerians have rejected the APC but definitely not the NNPP that they are going for, but the third voice which is Labour party
PureMe01:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/03/presidential-election-inec-fraudulently-allocated-votes-to-tinubu-kwankwaso/
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by SimpleGuy001: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Everlastingson:

Also, I ask that we quit hating on tinubu as that does him more Favour. You can liken it to the case of Leah and Rachel. For because Leah was hated, God opened her womb.

Our labor is for a new Nigeria not against tinubu, the counsel of God will stand in Jesus name
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:
Kwankwaso you are in fasting period please focus on your fasting and by the way were you even thinking you will win before?

You didn't campaign in entire SW you just came like a visitor. You didn't go to SE and SS to camaign yet want to win presidential election.

Sir, please once more focus on your fasting ok.

That's not the point!

Was there a free and fair election?!!

Was the winner declared from a credibly counted outcome or not?!!

Leave the Messenger and focus on the validity of the message!
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by IVORY2009(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

INEC is a fraudulent organisation which the incumbent government use to Rig elections in Nigeria.

Tinubu himself knows that he did not win the 2023 presidential election.

Yakubu Mahmood selected Tinubu as his president, not Nigerians 😎

And he would be the first to be removed from office.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by rummmy: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2023
And they say they want to swear this man in on 29th may?
Selection that all opposition candidate is complaining.......
APC=INEC.......
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Abemy(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
When will BBC be fined N5b?.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Shikini: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Very obvious
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by PureMe01: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Dittodat:

Returned to the religious and tribal bigot who came in 3rd?

Yes daddy, thank you daddy

We don't care about your propaganda. Meet u in court.

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by PureMe01: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

It’s not needed to say anything and also people need to quite hating tinubu it’s unnecessary and does him more good. Take time to intercede, that is my own. If not forget anything reclaiming mandate, even if it is few minutes everyday to tell God that his counsel should stand.

Bro, why not take off the corn in your bac pocket?
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Chucks13: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's not the point!

Was there a free and fair election?!!

Was the winner declared from a credibly counted outcome or not?!!

Leave the Messenger and focus on the validity of the message!

Pls name one credible election in Nigeria history?

Name one credible election in recent Africa political history?

Name one credible election in Russia after Yeltsin dead till date?

Even Donald Trump yahoo Hillary Clinton to become the US president then.
Pls these noise is too much Tinubu have just 8 years and he will go, stop wasting time on any useless politician dream they don't worth it, focus on your own life bro leave Nigeria politics it doesn't worth it at the moment, you will be shock same Kwankwaso will accept an appointment under same party he is cricizing right now, all of them are after making more money and power. Your obi who is claiming "Saint" have you seen machines(cars) parked in his compound? Have you seen the picture of his mansion interior? Pls dump all these people they are all Same with different logo to deceive people.

Move on. No country ever get it right in the recent world democratic setting its all farce and lies.

No offense bro.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Spanki(f): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2023
PureMe01:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/03/presidential-election-inec-fraudulently-allocated-votes-to-tinubu-kwankwaso/

Says a man who won 36 states out of 37 states😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Godfullsam(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
i was expecting you to attack Kwakwanso or Na only obi Una know how to attack.

OK daddy
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls name one credible election in Nigeria history?

Name one credible election in recent Africa political history?

Name one credible election in Russia after Yeltsin dead till date?

Even Donald Trump yahoo Hillary Clinton to become the US president then.
Pls these noise is too much Tinubu have just 8 years and he will go, stop wasting time on any useless politician dream they don't worth it, focus on your own life bro leave Nigeria politics it doesn't worth it at the moment, you will be shock same Kwankwaso will accept an appointment under same party he is cricizing right now, all of them are after making more money and power. Your obi who is claiming "Saint" have you seen machines(cars) parked in his compound? Have you seen the picture of his mansion interior? Pls dump all these people they are all Same with different logo to deceive people.

Move on. No country ever get it right in the recent world democratic setting its all farce and lies.

No offense bro.

Well, no one is moving on this time around! It has to be resolved beyond all reasonable doubts!

It is wrong to accept mediocrity and duplicity as norms all because the outcome favors you.

If Tinubu had all the confidence of winning massive or majority votes then why tamper with or corrupt the process??! Why not allow the majority who you claim support you elect you into office?!!

...And quit deceiving yourself... America and foreign elections were no where this pathetic!

If you try this nonsense election abroad, there will be dire repercussions!
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Diligence: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
We know they're morbidly afraid of Hausa-Fulani. They won't see or hear this.

Their tails behind their legs now!
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by SimpleGuy001: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
PureMe01:

Bro, why not take off the corn in your bac pocket?

I repeat if you hate on tinubu he will rule you and there is nothing you can do about it. Only God has the right to judge a human and not you, I myself learnt this. You cannot understand the ways of God.

If you hate him, he will rule you. Love tinubu and don't hate him, pray and God will grant us what we voted in as president who is Obi.

I repeat DO NOT HATE TINUBU. LOVE TINUBU AND GOD WILL TAKE HIM OUT OF THE SCENE. HATE HIM AND GOD WILL MAKE HIM STRONGER BECAUSE GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE. I LEARNT IT MYSELF
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Guyman01: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
They will pretend they didn't see this thread but change Kwankwaso to Obi or Datti and this thread will be on page 25 by now
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Guyman01: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Frigga13:
grin

From the same north.. I mean core north .. they Yoruba Apc are lobbying hard to please more than Britain

Hope Fani kayode and those singing Obi ambition is dead are hearing it from core north

This oeople really need to start leaving their enclave .. and see understand how other Nigerians see them and dia noise

72 hrs .. nothing from the north on Obi.. even after tht translations and all bla’s ..

Yet they’re everywhere wailing

Hehehehehehe

Life nor balance

Na after tht Supreme Court decision their eyes go open to reality.. that no other part of Nigeria is with them all along

Here in Sokoto people are not ready to waste their time listening to an audio when APC is generally believed to have rigged the election

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Chucks13: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well, no one is moving on this time around! It has to be resolved beyond all reasonable doubts!

It is wrong to accept mediocrity and duplicity as norms all because the outcome favors you.

If Tinubu had all the confidence of winning massive or majority votes then why tamper with or corrupt the process??! Why not allow the majority who you claim support you elect you into office?!!

...And quit deceiving yourself... America and foreign elections were no where this pathetic!

If you try this nonsense election abroad, there will be dire repercussions!

Pls take all your evidence to court and let court sort you out.

If you choose to remain in 2023 election for a lifetime well, I can't help you bro it's a choice you made but people have moved on and focus on their hustle.

We shouted more than these in 2019 during Atikulator at the end what happened? We moved on.

God luck to you for remaining in Feb 2023 when you are already in April 2023.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees / Femi Falana Describes The 2019 General Elections As An ‘expensive Joke’ / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.