Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Have Lost Focus In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Lost Focus In Life (1296 Views)

Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Focus In Life by UncleHenrich(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
As the subject says, I don't know what next to do with my life, how can someone discover his through purpose in life
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by jamesversion: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
UncleHenrich:
As the subject says, I don't know what next to do with my life, how can someone discover his through purpose in life

Life in itself in vanity and therefore purposeless.
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
May God redirect your steps and I pray lines fall for you in pleasant places.ijn

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by UncleHenrich(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
jamesversion:

Life in itself in vanity and therefore purposeless.
life itself doesn't interest me any longer and I don't even know why
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by UncleHenrich(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
donbachi:
May God redirect your steps and I pray lines fall for you in pleasant places.ijn
thanks for the kind words but I'm already loosing interest in life
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by RoadMozart(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]before you loose hope in life, have you accomplished your dreams? If na say you don forget say you get dream, try and travel out of your location. If you no fit japa even to visit, enter God is Good motors travel to Abuja, Jos, PH, Lagos, Ondo, etc. It will help you free your Mind and refocus. Even in companies, they give staff break and allow travelling.
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by tochez24(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
UncleHenrich:

You think you're out of ideas simply because you're broke.. it's happening to many of us here lol

Oga calm down, even me too no get shi shi... We are many wey dey this boat of poverty.

Forget packaging, 90% of home based Nigerians are broke!!!! Ignore everything you see online lol

E go better one day make you no loose hope

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Davizee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
UncleHenrich:
Same problem I am battling
I am tired of life and fed up of everything around me
No body to give hope
Worst of it I have an upcoming exam and I can't even concentrate to read because of depression
If I fail the exam I am definitely going to commit suicide because I only 10 Percent alive
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by MikeofKd(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Keep your faith alive , put all your hope and trust in God, i understand it’s not easy but God would eventually give you all you need. I’ve realized people with the biggest destinies face the most challenges , it the devils way of wanting to destroy your hope, but God isn’t dead , when he blesses you like dis ,it’s gon be like a movie. Stay strong bro , good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Blupen(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
UncleHenrich:
Your true purpose is within you op all you have to do is sanitation in your mind and find it
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
UncleHenrich:
Try this last option if it doesn't work then do what you like but i am over certain it will work.

Go to church and give your life to Jesus.
Or start by saying this prayer now,say

Lord Jesus I believe you died on the cross for my sins,I believe you died to save me thank you Lord Jesus for saving me,amen .

Having said that prayer try the last option of following and serving Jesus which i believe have saved many who gave hope or focus in life on something.

Peter lost hope but he decided to try again because Jesus told him so.

Read This below it will boost your faith .

Luke 5:1-9 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,

And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.

And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.

Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.

When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.

For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken:

@ Davizee please take this advice too.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Illegal1(m): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2023
tochez24:

You think you're out of ideas simply because you're broke.. it's happening to many of us here lol

Oga calm down, even me too no get shi shi... We are many wey dey this boat of poverty.

Forget packaging, 90% of home based Nigerians are broke!!!! Ignore everything you see online lol

E go better one day make you no loose hope

omoh.....u said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Starz825(m): 4:33am On Apr 04, 2023
UncleHenrich:
Try meet with Jesus....

No go run dey think say I wan make you become holy holy ...but just try meet with Jesus....
He sabi that thing....

And listen to me ....Being rich doesn't mean you are living purposeful life...

Nigerian politicians are so rich yet their people are suffering...

Purposeful life is all about touching lives around....thats why I mentioned JESUS......that was the kind of life he lived...

You can live a purposeful life without having to spend a dime.....

Meet with JESUS bro....

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by tochez24(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.....u said it all bro.

Yes nah... Poverty go make you loose focus, feel less than yourself and in extreme cases, feel suicidal and depression combined!!!!

Life is not funny in Naija, and if you come broke.. nah straight to depression and nonsense reasoning, I have been there before so i can easily recognize the feeling.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Davizee(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2023
IblivinJesus:

Try this last option if it doesn't work then do what you like but i am over certain it will work.

Go to church and give your life to Jesus.
Or start by saying this prayer now,say

Lord Jesus I believe you died on the cross for my sins,I believe you died to save me thank you Lord Jesus for saving me,amen .

Having said that prayer try the last option of following and serving Jesus which i believe have saved many who gave hope or focus in life on something.

Peter lost hope but he decided to try again because Jesus told him so.

Read This below it will boost your faith .

Luke 5:1-9 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,

And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.

And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.

Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.

When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.

For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken:

@ Davizee please take this advice too.
To meet Jesus self hard
Imagine me not going to church for two sundays because I no get offering
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by efficiencie(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
UncleHenrich:

(1) What do you hate the most that affects other people generally?
(2) If you could change something about this world to improve the wellbeing of others, what would you change?
(3) What have you suffered in the past that you would not like anyone else to suffer?
(4) If you are a Christian, what gifts do you have?
(5) If you are a Christian, what would you change about the church to help the church achieve Isaiah 61:1-3?

If you are secular try answering questions 1-3 and if you are a Christian try answering all 5 questions and you will find something to live for and die for.
Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Davizee:

To meet Jesus self hard
Imagine me not going to church for two sundays because I no get offering
Na Baba God dey put cash for man hand.

You no hol be say you no hol ,Baba God understands.It is only when God makes you have and you refuse to give that is when Baba God go vex or when you don't give cheerfully or willingly.

Na the most senior senior one (God) get everything and he doesn't need permission to take anything he desires.

Just go to him (God) and I tell you your story must change .

Lastly, try to be active in the church by making sure you contribute your own suggestions on how the church you attend will grow etc.

Just like you, you go hardly forget your friends wey dey give you advice on how you go take Grow na so God dey too, him no dey forget those wey dey active for church .

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Davizee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
IblivinJesus:

Na Baba God dey put cash for man hand.

You no hol be say you no hol ,Baba God understands.It is only when God makes you have and you refuse to give that is when Baba God go vex or when you don't give cheerfully or willingly.

Na the most senior senior one (God) get everything and he doesn't need permission to take anything he desires.

Just go to him (God) and I tell you your story must change .

Lastly, try to be active in the church by making sure you contribute your own suggestions on how the church you attend will grow etc.

Just like you, you go hardly forget your friends wey dey give you advice on how you go take Grow na so God dey too, him no dey forget those wey dey active for church .
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Focus In Life by Ynix(m): 1:36am On Apr 05, 2023
UncleHenrich:
Chat me up on 08184397113

(1) (Reply)

Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date / Drama As Man Disrupts Wedding Of His Girlfriend To Another Man In Ibadan / Do Women Get Hot In Public Like Men Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.