Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans (19892 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by raskymonojendor: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Linda no dey get News again....
Lol

Linda sef know how e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by eroticecstasy: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm speechless!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by sterlingD(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
But this is becoming too much now.Day in day out and this trend is on a frightening trajectory. When is all this going to stop?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Diligent1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by didroon43: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good for them, they think it is Nigeria that anything can happen.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by raskymonojendor: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
MisterMan123456:
They are the number 1 reason UAE stopped renewing work permits and granting visas to Nigerians.
Of course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Mercury12(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo India don hear am from Ndi Biafrans hand. 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by coputa(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:
Okoro fla.tinos population in foreign prison alone is already more than those in Nigeria grin
They are already going into extinction at this rate cheesy
Truth, the numbers of Igbos in prisons all over the world for commiting crime is staggering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by kelvindj98: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's just pure foolishness to keep thinking because it's more of one tribe that are always caught doing things like this then they will bear the shame alone... You think an indian man who reads this and meets a hausa or yoruba man tomorrow will be happy with them because they're not from that tribe?
Foreigners don't give one f about that... You're all Nigerians and that's it!
It's high time we face the truth and fact that the higher percentage of Nigerians in general are grossly dishonest even though religion is such a big deal here.
That's what the description of the average Nigerian is whether you like it or not... It's reality!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Almaigaa: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Princessstee:
Okoro fla.tinos population in foreign prison alone is already more than those living free in Nigeria grin
They are already going into extinction at this rate cheesy

True talk grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Samogloby: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Someone should tell me their nationality, name of region and their new found president. They keep on destroying Nigeria image everywhere
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by SirLakes: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
NCAN angry grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Positiveme2020: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chriset:
What is bad is bad regardless of tribe

Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

You are a big fool . U are one and the same Grace127.
Scammer
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by timefarm(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obedients as usual.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by jayAjoku(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
The warriors of development and developing capacities I love Indians ehnnnnn 😂🤣
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by timefarm(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Positiveme2020:

You are a big fool . U are one and the same Grace127.
Scammer
Changing name everyday. Grace127 we know you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Jicqueville: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

Your English strong o, lol. What are you trying to pass across sir

necessity may be the mother of invention but it is also the father of crime. in short, same tough life that makes one to work hard to succeed, that also can makes another person to commit crime. From positive to negative lol

NB
To avoid snakes in your closets, build a biodigester today!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Lingudy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jicqueville:

necessity may be the mother of invention but it is also the father of crime. in short, same tough life that makes one to work hard to succeed, that also can makes another person to commit crime. From positive to negative lol

NB
To avoid snakes in your closets, build a biodigester today!
Thanks I now understand better.. grin but your last paragraph though
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Expanse2020(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
I know go talk since we don sabi Thier face
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Danisaint112(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
backtovillage:
I will resist the urge to mention name 😂

Mention make you chop ban. You see all the comment erased in the front page, na better ban dey chop. Mention make NL mods send you to detention for one month. 🙄
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Goalnaldo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Positiveme2020:

You are a big fool . U are one and the same Grace127. Scammer
and she always get likes
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by 43Ronin: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
vannessa7:
This is really depressing, so if i decide to travel to India in the future, the activities of these criminals will affect how I will be perceived as a Nigerian even though I can never steal anything in my life.
It's not only India nigeria generally is a casted country. India will racial profile on drugs, america&dubai based on fraud/drugs, UK - armed robbery & fraud, Italy-fraud, prostitution, S.A - cultism, drugs etc. Few Nigerians irrespective of tribe are generally giving us a bad name. I was at Jfk Airport one day coming back to Nigeria one stupid mto guy quickly came and shaped by sweat and quickly went to check it. I went to meet the guy and asked him what he did and why he did, he said he wanted to check for drugs, then I responded angrily to him that he had no right to do that without my consent esp as the fact thatbhe is mto doesn't make him any less of a terrorist than me. What if he attacked me biologically with anthrax, the mto guys gathered round and apologised.... the fool that did that was even black. Now imagine how it would be for nigerians now that Tinubu - a known drug associate becoming president.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by omoadeleye(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's just pure foolishness to keep thinking because it's more of one tribe that are always caught doing things like this then they will bear the shame alone... You think an indian man who reads this and meets a hausa or yoruba man tomorrow will be happy with them because they're not from that tribe?
Foreigners don't give one f about that... You're all Nigerians and that's it!
It's high time we face the truth and fact that the higher percentage of Nigerians in general are grossly dishonest even though religion is such a big deal here.
That's what the description of the average Nigerian is whether you like it or not... It's reality!!!

Nah bro, you are absolutely wrong.

Igbos are now known in abroad as the most hardened criminal in Nigeria.

They're now profiled, in fact, igbos are always subjected to tight scrutiny than any other tribes in Nigeria.

So stop deceiving yourself about tagging the whole Nigerians.

Igbos crime are igbos crime and they're now profiled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by pillager: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Igbos have done it again.
Deveropers

Modified:
I swear na "f-latinos" I want type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Kidnapper Arrested After Invading Alhaji's House To Abduct Him. Photos / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.