Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans (19894 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton Β£9,300, American $2,000 / Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by jummex8228(f): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's just pure foolishness to keep thinking because it's more of one tribe that are always caught doing things like this then they will bear the shame alone... You think an indian man who reads this and meets a hausa or yoruba man tomorrow will be happy with them because they're not from that tribe?
Foreigners don't give one f about that... You're all Nigerians and that's it!
It's high time we face the truth and fact that the higher percentage of Nigerians in general are grossly dishonest even though religion is such a big deal here.
That's what the description of the average Nigerian is whether you like it or not... It's reality!!!
for your information, these people from other countries know the difference between Yorubas, Hausa and igbos. A Chinese man will tell they are not selling their goods to any chuku, chi etc.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Dearlord(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Expanse2020:
I know go talk since we don sabi Thier face
Tufiakwa

Is that the Tufiakwa people again?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Laurene: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
vannessa7:
This is really depressing, so if i decide to travel to India in the future, the activities of these criminals will affect how I will be perceived as a Nigerian even though I can never steal anything in my life.
Stay in your shithole country, we don't need you in India.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by PoliteActivist: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's just pure foolishness to keep thinking because it's more of one tribe that are always caught doing things like this then they will bear the shame alone... You think an indian man who reads this and meets a hausa or yoruba man tomorrow will be happy with them because they're not from that tribe?
It's high time we face the truth and fact that the higher percentage of Nigerians in general are grossly dishonest even though religion is such a big deal here.
That's what the description of the average Nigerian is whether you like it or not... It's reality!!!

Especially Yorubas and Igbos, Hausas and Fulanis are somewhat honest

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by PoliteActivist: 4:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:

grin India calling another country shithole.
Naija don sufferπŸ˜„
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by vannessa7(f): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:

I'm sure you are not indian, everyone knows the particular people that use profanities like you just did and even if you are I have zero interest in visiting the headquarters of satan in the world with your uncountable idols and hatred of one another as depicts in zee world, enemies of God.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by occfx: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:

Let us give them Biafra so that Nigeria will be from corruption

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Laurene: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2023
vannessa7:

I'm sure you are not indian, everyone knows the particular people that use profanities like you just did and even if you are I have zero interest in visiting the headquarters of satan in the world with your uncountable idols and hatred of one another as depicts in zee world, enemies of God.
Poverty has eaten your brain
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Laurene: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

grin India calling another country shithole.
Naija don sufferπŸ˜„
India is better than Nigeria by 5 times.
They have a robust economy
Larger military
Healthcare etc.

Do you really wanna go there?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Officialenny1: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2023
I'm sorry for writing this
I'm not a tribalist but isn't shameful that most criminal cases like fraud ,internet dating,money laundering, drugs and trafficking are mostly done by Igbo
I'm not saying Igbos can't rule Nigeria but you guys have problems within yourself
You hardly hear anything about the Yoruba
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Realist777: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
You are very correct bro, dishonesty is a thing that over 90% of Nigerians has.
I recently sent money to one hausa guy to help me buy goods from Kano, till today the guy has been dodging and begging for six weeks now
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by vannessa7(f): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:
Poverty has eaten your brain

Proverb 26:27, Typical igbo come back, you fantasy that every other tribe are poor while igbos are rich, it will forever remain a fantasy because you are not God.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Laurene: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2023
vannessa7:

Proverb 26:27, Typical igbo come back, you fantasy that every other tribe are poor while igbos are rich, it will forever remain a fantasy because you are not God.
I can see that you're a tribalist. I'm done with you.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by package7(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2023
I know sey nah dem obidients children. grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by baysol: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by PoliteActivist: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:
India is better than Nigeria by 5 times.
They have a robust economy
Larger military
Healthcare etc.

Do you really wanna go there?

Lol, u gotta be kidding comparing overpopulated, stinking, extremely cruel India to Nigeria. Do we have untouchables in Nigeria? Is there any place in Nigeria that looks like the below?

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Unrated900(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Emmanuel and uzona

D name though

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Unrated900(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol, u gotta be kidding comparing overpopulated, stinking, extremely cruel India to Nigeria. Do we have untouchables in Nigeria? Is there any place in Nigeria that looks like the below?

Every country has its ghetto
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Positiveme2020: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Goalnaldo:
and she always get likes

From people of his/her kind.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by PoliteActivist: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Unrated900:

Every country has its ghetto

No be like India. Their own too much. If untouchable make mistake him shadow touch you, he'd be severely punished or even killed!
Which other country does anything close to that?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by tiger28: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
GoodIsGod:
Very hard working youths who would not mind to make money anyhow. Unlike the lazy Afonjas who would not venture into crimes because of their family names.

Funny.....well written!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
AndrewTate how are you doing my other account is on ban
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Laurene: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Do you really wanna go down this lane?
I have work to do, so I don't have time to argue.
But you know the truth. Even America has slums.
Oga rest!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by PoliteActivist: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:
Do you really wanna go down this lane?
I have work to do, so I don't have time to argue.
But you know the truth. Even America has slums.
Oga rest!

Please go down this lane. Tell us which other overpopulated country has slums like these. Tell us which other country has untouchables - if untouchable makes mistake and his shadow touchs you, he'd be severely punished or even killed!
Tell us which other country does anything close to that?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AndrewTate(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
AndrewTate how are you doing my other account is on ban
πŸ˜‚ you had it coming you know?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
πŸ˜‚ you had it coming you know?
grin it was a comment I made on the redpill thread but no one reported me sha but seunn just wanted to look good towards some people. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AndrewTate(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
grin it was a comment I made on the redpill thread but no one reported me sha but seunn just wanted to look good towards some people. grin
I bet he's been watching your legendary presence all around nairaland for a while before then.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
I bet he's been watching your legendary presence all around nairaland for a while before then.
I just comment on threads but it's people who quote me because they think my comments are weird and they do it rudely. Aside this I really do not look for trouble like that. I'm a gentle dove cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AndrewTate(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
I just comment on threads but it's people who quote me because they think my comments are weird and they do it rudely. Aside this I really do not look for trouble like that. I'm a gentle dove cheesy
you!!! Gentle dove??πŸ˜‚ na why I dey gbadun you be this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
you!!! Gentle dove??πŸ˜‚ na why I dey gbadun you be this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm too gentle seriously, I'm learning on how to be open and expressive
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AndrewTate(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
I'm too gentle seriously, I'm learning on how to be open and expressive
but honestly I could somehow see through all that...for the fact that it's almost impossible for someone to show such raw expressions on a faceless forum and be the same in real life. I just thought you must be a very interesting person that's just misunderstood.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
but honestly I could somehow see through all that...for the fact that it's almost impossible for someone to show such raw expressions on a faceless forum and be the same in real life. I just thought you must be a very interesting person that's just misunderstood.
Well, my family and friends do tell me I'm a very harmless and beautiful soul. I'm just that person you'd love to have around and my absence is greatly felt. I'm just another person entirely on this forum but kind of enjoy every bit of it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Kidnapper Arrested After Invading Alhaji's House To Abduct Him. Photos / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.