Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans (19890 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AndrewTate(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
Well, my family and friends do tell me I'm a very harmless and beautiful soul. I'm just that person you'd love to have around and my absence is greatly felt. I'm just another person entirely on this forum but kind of enjoy every bit of it .
@the bolded: very obvious...to me at least lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
@the bolded: very obvious...to me at least lol
Your fellow redpillers will call you simp if they discovered I'm the person you are chatting with lmao 🤣. I just enjoy how they get very annoyed over my presence there, but truly I don't hate any of them I just enjoy taunting them and their reaction is funny. But that luminouzz is a hateful soul. He hates me so much because of my comment on a past post of one cassalinda who maintained that he sent her his nude pix but he denied it and I supported cassalinda (I'll always support anything that'll lead to violence kikikiki) and ever since then he wants my head as isiewu cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by AndrewTate(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Esortigress:
Your fellow redpillers will call you simp if they discovered I'm the person you are chatting with lmao 🤣. I just enjoy how they get very annoyed over my presence there, but truly I don't hate any of them I just enjoy taunting them and their reaction is funny. But that luminouzz is a hateful soul. He hates me so much because of my comment on a past post of one cassalinda who maintained that he sent her his nude pix but he denied it and I supported cassalinda (I'll always support anything that'll lead to violence kikikiki) and ever since then he wants my head as isiewu cheesy
😂 sha be very careful o...these people around here take things very seriously.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
AndrewTate:
😂 sha be very careful o...these people around here take things very seriously.
I discovered that too. People are just too emotional, I guess the state of the country is a major factor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans by Iamhawkeyez: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2023
VTJN:
Too bad. Soiling the name and image of Nigeria
Ur country still get name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Kidnapper Arrested After Invading Alhaji's House To Abduct Him. Photos / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.