Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11591 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Now I will return to posting evidences to back up my argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Euston Arch

The old Euston Arch was constructed of pure sand stone. It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of pure sand stone, with no power tools, would leave their streets unpaved, and full of mud.

Why didn't these people prioritize the streets they walked on? The answer is staring us in the face. They weren't the ones that built those structures. They found them.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Here we have Frauenkirche - the doomed master piece of Dresden Germany - its intricate and opulent splendor in direct contrast with the beat-up wagons and horse-pulled carts of the people below - a people dependent on the bare necessities - a people completely dwarfed by its size and majesty.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
The library of Paliament, Ottawa, Canada.

The first major settlers of Ottawa, Canada arrived in the Eighteen-hundreds. At the time of construction of this library, the city's population was under twenty thousand people.

Ask yourself this question: Would a glorious Library of this size and majesty really be a priority for settlers?

And does this even look like a library?

Why does the building look like it had been cropped out of Europe and pasted into Canada?

Again, the settlers didn't build this. They found it and turned it into a library.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
It is also important to note that we are never shown any construction photos of these buildings.

The only photos we are shown is of the buildings being destroyed, and it begs the question of why anyone would even destroy these magnificent works of architecture

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Even at the turn of the century before Bosch economized the power tool, we have The Old Pen station in New York

Look at the size of this. Completely mind blowing proportions. As we can see in the photograph, each octagonal sculpted pattern on the arched doomed ceiling is larger than one individual human. Look at the gigantic columns and detailed sleeves decorating the top of each pillar.

They tell us this station was built by settlers and that it took six years to build. Six years? With no power tools? Why are we so gullible?

Even with our access to modern power tools, printable construction pieces and crane technology, we cannot reproduce this today, and more importantly, we don't reproduce this type of architecture today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
If the height of innovation and industry in the 19th century was still the horse and cart as means of travel, then these photographs tell us that this style of architecture is just impossible for those living in centuries before.

These people had no modern technology, no power tools, no automatic manufacturing, no electric motor, they couldn't pave their own roads.

Anyone with a predisposition for thinking and questioning can immediately sense when looking at these photographs that "something is rotten in Denmark," that something is off with the mainstream historical narrative - that something is not adding up.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
America in the early nineteen hundreds.

Why does America, a new world supposedly discovered and built from scratch by the founding fathers, look exactly like it was carved out of Europe?

These buildings were destroyed few years later.

Question is: Why build these magnificent structures and then destroy them few years later?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by oteneaaron(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oga copy and paste, where are your sources

Hey bro, here are some sources you can look into that support most of the info the OP has been sharing.

1. For more information about the true age of the Syphinx and an indepth analysis of the ancient temple of Luxor, kindly read this book by famed egyptologist John Anthony West titled - Serpent In The Sky - The high wisdom of ancient Egypt.

2. To learn more about the Sumerian and Mesopotamian Lore, kindly read this book by George Smith titled - The Chaldean Account of Genesis.

3. To learn more about what are called Out Out Place artifacts or OOP arts, read this book by Micheal Cremo and Richard L. Thompson titled - Forbidden Archeology - The Hidden History of the Human Race.

4. To learn more about the Dogon in Mali and their accurate information about the Sirius star system, read this book by Richard K. G. Temple titled - The Sirius Mystery

I have more books to recommend, but I guess you can start with the ones I mentioned above.

Cheers!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
I will now be exploring the next phase of my research. It gets even more interesting from here on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by MisteerConcord(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Following

Ourtruth247:
I will now be exploring the next phase three of my research. It gets even more interesting from here on.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Gabby84: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The three main pillars of my arguments

The three pillars on which all my arguments rest are as follows.

~ History as we have been told is a lie, and humans of our recent past were more technologically advanced than we are made to believe

~ There was a lot of human and alien interaction in our ancient past, and the origin of humans on earth is strongly tied to this

~ The earth is a prison planet and human souls are brainwashed at the point of death and made to reincarnate endlessly in order to serve as a food source for the beings that control this planet.

I'll be destructuring these pillars one by one.

I am interested
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by OceanRed(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
The OP is on the right track, most of his info are truth, there were ancient people on this planet before us, the evidences of their presence is part of the picture OP posted, there are lot more. in addition, these beings were way bigger than us , evident in the seer size of their buildings. these channels on telegram give more info on ancient civilization and events before us:
* Forbidden History
* Before Our Time
*MYSTICAL HISTORY

I will like if the OP could shed light on the presence of Giant humans and their sudden disappearance in the last couple of century.
Still following.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by illicit(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Well....
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by chikasnight: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Learning
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
OceanRed:
The OP is on the right track, most of his info are truth, there were ancient people on this planet before us, the evidences of their presence is part of the picture OP posted, there are lot more. in addition, these beings were way bigger than us , evident in the seer size of their buildings. these channels on telegram give more info on ancient civilization and events before us:
* Forbidden History
* Before Our Time
*MYSTICAL HISTORY

I will like if the OP could shed light on the presence of Giant humans and their sudden disappearance in the last couple of century.
Still following.

@bolded

The strongest evidence I have for the existence of Giants on earth are these giant books.

The only reason anyone would make books the size of a human would be if they had hands the size of a human.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by deandavid(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Following....
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Officialgarri: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
I do not want to contribute to some of the things you mentioned as I may not have enough knowledge of history and astronomy as much as you do

However, I'll raise an objection on the rubric of ancient technology and their supposed impossibilities to attain accuracy.

Humans from existence have always been a super curious animal. We always want to know what's on the other side. Hence, Astronomy, Science and Technology.

That our elementary books told us about primitive humans who tilled the soil doesn't mean humans that existed thousands of years weren't more scientifically and technologically inclined than "modern" humans. They had astronomy!

They understood science better. They are the foundation of science of today. Everything that's built today and that will be built in the future will always be based on their own inventions
Remember the saying; "there's nothing new under the sun"

The difference between ancient technology and modern technology is "how work is done" but in any way, "work must be done" !

It may bother us how it's almost impossible to build magnificent structures like the Pyramid of Egypt e.t.c , have straight straight edges on stones like that of puma panku without laser technology .....and make glass blocks like the crystal palace —without modern technology!
NO! I DISAGREE .

These ancient humans built Technology with the science they invented, but their technology was crude and hectic and required ample laborers.

There were large numbers of laborers and slaves.
There were large numbers of skilled artisans. The blacksmith, the woodworkers, the masons.
Then there were animals used for transportation in their droves.

They were so crude and understood the basics of science and technology, and they would achieve it in the hardest and harshest way they could.

That's how they built those structures but the tower of Babel in the Hebrew Bible fell !

You cannot compare the human work force in the 1900s to that of the 2000s and that's basically because of advancing technology.
In maybe 100 years to come, only 1 human will be enough to build a mansion using technology.
It doesn't mean it couldn't have been possible that the buildings today couldn't have been achieved using 300 artisans?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by OceanRed(m): 4:11am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

@bolded

The strongest evidence I have for the existence of Giants on earth are these giant books.

The only reason anyone would make books the size of a human would be if they had hands the size of a human.
You are right, but i still wonder what caused their sudden disappearance.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by kingthreat(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=Ourtruth247 post=122345074][/quote]

The annoying thing about you is that you feel you are 100% right.
You feel that your 10 years research is the ultimate truth with no error in them.
The truths about our existence is something humans have been searching for in millennia and have still not gotten a perfect understanding. But one guy believes that his own understanding is perfect and others are lies. Sorry in the midst of the truth you disseminate, you have some issues. You better keep an open heart and still keep learning.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Even at the turn of the century before Bosch economized the power tool, we have The Old Pen station in New York

Look at the size of this. Completely mind blowing proportions. As we can see in the photograph, each octagonal sculpted pattern on the arched doomed ceiling is larger than one individual human. Look at the gigantic columns and detailed sleeves decorating the top of each pillar.

They tell us this station was built by settlers and that it took six years to build. Six years? With no power tools? Why are we so gullible?

Even with our access to modern power tools, printable construction pieces and crane technology, we cannot reproduce this today, and more importantly, we don't reproduce this type of architecture today.

Old Penn Station was built 1904-1910 so which settlers are you talking about?

What in Andromeda are you on about with regards to lack of power tools and modern architecture, have you seen the Burj Khalifa for instance? Why in Andromeda do you think Old Penn surpasses something like that?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Here are pictures of Old Penn under construction in 1908

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/113927065547576590/

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Leaked Emails

John Podesta is an American political consultant who served as White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton from 1998 to 2001 and Counselor to President Barack Obama from 2014 to 2015. Few years ago, some of his emails were leaked by WikiLeaks.

Below are excerpts from the email leaks and links to confirm yourself:

"Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent eti from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. "

"Dear John, in ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient eti and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in extraterrestrials, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD.

He references you in his eti matter, as well as the Catholic Church. Disclosure is now top priority for eti itself in protection of the people. Thank you for giving me 3 dates and times when you are available to Skype with Terri Mansfield and me about Disclosure and eti.

Best regards, edgar"

Sent to Podesta by edgarzl

edgar D. mitchell
ScD Apollo 14 astronaut
6th man to walk on the Moon
Zero Point Energy Consultant

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

How does a person writing a government operative prove that the government operative knows about the subject matter? Where is the response to this email for us to judge whether the operative acknowledged the truth of these matters?

BTW your link is dead. Find another one.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by jaephoenix(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hey bro, here are some sources you can look into that support most of the info the OP has been sharing.

1. For more information about the true age of the Syphinx and an indepth analysis of the ancient temple of Luxor, kindly read this book by famed egyptologist John Anthony West titled - Serpent In The Sky - The high wisdom of ancient Egypt.

2. To learn more about the Sumerian and Mesopotamian Lore, kindly read this book by George Smith titled - The Chaldean Account of Genesis.

3. To learn more about what are called Out Out Place artifacts or OOP arts, read this book by Micheal Cremo and Richard L. Thompson titled - Forbidden Archeology - The Hidden History of the Human Race.

4. To learn more about the Dogon in Mali and their accurate information about the Sirius star system, read this book by Richard K. G. Temple titled - The Sirius Mystery

I have more books to recommend, but I guess you can start with the ones I mentioned above.

Cheers!
Listen. I'm not disputing all of what the OP is saying. I even know more of those scientific aberrations than him. My point is that they attacked me for copying and pasting without dropping my source, when in fact that is what the OP does.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Euston Arch

The old Euston Arch was constructed of pure sand stone. It's baffling to think that people who could construct such a mighty structure out of pure sand stone, with no power tools, would leave their streets unpaved, and full of mud.

Why didn't these people prioritize the streets they walked on? The answer is staring us in the face. They weren't the ones that built those structures. They found them.
Construction picture, it was built by normal people and it took weeks and months for completion.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The Euston Arch

Their street roads were not muddy, it was paved even as at then
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2023
ngBuild:

Construction picture, it was built by normal people and it took weeks and months for completion.

This is a demolition photo. There are no construction photos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ngBuild: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

This is a demolition photo. There are no construction photos.
who uses scaffolds in demolition? That is the construction picture

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Caleb15(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Continue this thread
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

@bolded

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
ngBuild:
who uses scaffolds in demolition? That is the construction picture

Every picture you see of the building with scaffolding around it are all demolition pictures. And yes you can use scaffolding during demolition, especially if you are deconstructing it piece by piece

Are you saying there were cars in 1837 when the building was supposedly built?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Meedon: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Why were the conditions of their roads so poor?

If these clearly primitive people had the skills and dedication to build all these structures, then why are the conditions of their roads so poor?

You can't leave your roads all muddy, yet invest time and resources in constructing these wonderful edifices. How do you transport blocks of limestone weighing in millions of pounds through mud, when you could just pave the roads...

So this is how Russians road were, during Ivan The Terrible's era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner? / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. / 30 Simple Characters Of Mature Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.