Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11781 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Actually the Sumerian civilization predated the Jewish civilization by over 1000 years, so it's more likely that the Sumerian version of creation is closer to the original one, and the Jewish creation story is more diluted.
The creation story of Genesis was directly from source. Moses wrote it by inspiration. The Sumerian version might be older, that does not mean it isn't dilluted. It all depends on the number of years it first existed orally before it was written down.

The creation story in Genesis was a revelation given to Moses by Higher Beings.

Some of the things you've written here on this thread have biblical explanations, including the pre-Adamic civilizations.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Humbrown23(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

All these things we assume they don't have. They had it but it's lost. Even if we see them, we would make no sense of them talk less of knowing what it's used for
[quote author=Ourtruth247 post=122405165]

Bro you are right, although I'm not trying to counter the op's assertions but I believe those people must have invented tools to carry out those project,

they just might have improved it overtime causing those tools to go extinct,

with the way our world is going I can't even imagine what the distant future will look like

imagine that in 500 years time future generations were able to perfect artificial intelligence and robots takes over all the field work humans do today they might just look at the burj khalifa in Dubai and believe humans met these things on ground.

The assumption would be that since they perfected the technology there is no way we could have built any of this

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Okay so a lot of people have posted responses to some of my arguments and although there are some who want a healthy debate, it is patently clear that the others just want to ridicule me.

So I will leave the decision to you guys that are following the thread intently.

If you want me to ignore the "ridiculers" above and keep posting, please like this comment. if this comment gets enough likes then I will know I still have an audience that wants me to continue posting.

If debunking your stuff is what you call ridiculing then that just means you aren't ready to rigourously defense your research. Sure if you want people to just agree with you ignore the dissenters, it's your party afterall.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Next Phase of my Research

I will now be exploring the next phase of my research. In this phase I will be exploring the "spiritual" or "meta-physical" aspect of reality and I will be backing up my arguments with as much verifiable evidence as I can manage.

I will also be exploring topics such as the nature of God, the subject of the soul and who we truly are as souls, and most importantly, the question of what happens when we die.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I will just clear the air on a couple of things, and then I will leave the decision to my audience on whether to continue the thread or not.

It seems some people have no understanding of what it takes to build the structures I have posted, out of limestone and sandstone. You would require power tools and a more sophisticated form of transportation other than horse and cart, and power tools weren't invented when these structures were created. If you don't know what a power tool is, you can use google to educate yourself. And then you can't tell me someone would invest all that effort in building those structures and then destroy it few years later.

Someone posted the Burj Khalifa; a building built in the 21st century as a response to my argument. Another person even posted the National theatre in Lagos. I mean if you want to challenge my arguments, at least do it in a way that does make you sound ridiculous

In response to the wikipedia comment concerning the reason for the weathering marks on the Sphinx, wikipedia will always post the mainstream explanations for controversial topics. And for a topic like this, the mainstream notion will always be one that aims to maintain the status quo. If mainstream archeology agrees that the weathering on the sphinx was caused by erosion, then this would mean everything we know about history is wrong and history would need to be re-written, hence why academia will never acknowledge this.

But the evidence is undeniable despite un-acknowledgement. You can read the work of American professor Robert Schoch and Randall Carlson. They have studied the sphinx for many years and they give enough verifiable evidence that the weathering on it is caused by Water erosion, not wind.

There was a reason I started this thread by posting proven lies that those in power have lied in the past just to get what they want. Our elections last month gave a glowing picture into just how far those in power can go to get what they want. So you can sit in your bubble believing everything you are told like some child, or you can go and do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

LoLz. Mount Rushmore was carved by hand so I dunno why you think it requires power tools to carve gigantic structures. What are you transporting other than the rubble from the site for the sphinx and in the case of the pyramids ever heard of rollers and pulley systems?

Oh right we should discard the mainstream explanations that have evidence and accept your unevidenced conjectures. No dice buddy, bring evidence not conjectures. You are like a man bringing knives to a gun fight, you'll get slaughtered. It's no wonder you are begging for popular support.

Have you ever heard of sandblasting? The sphinx was in the desert for crying out loud, exposed to winds that would constantly fling sand against it, of course its going to experince weathering.

You are the one saying Old Penn Station is such an engineering feat yet when I compare it to another engineering you call the comparison ridiculous. I didn't come here to exchange unpleasantries but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Do you really want a discussion or you simply looking for validation?

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Officialgarri:
I do not want to contribute to some of the things you mentioned as I may not have enough knowledge of history and astronomy as much as you do

However, I'll raise an objection on the rubric of ancient technology and their supposed impossibilities to attain accuracy.

Humans from existence have always been a super curious animal. We always want to know what's on the other side. Hence, Astronomy, Science and Technology.

That our elementary books told us about primitive humans who tilled the soil doesn't mean humans that existed thousands of years weren't more scientifically and technologically inclined than "modern" humans. They had astronomy!

They understood science better. They are the foundation of science of today. Everything that's built today and that will be built in the future will always be based on their own inventions
Remember the saying; "there's nothing new under the sun"

The difference between ancient technology and modern technology is "how work is done" but in any way, "work must be done" !

It may bother us how it's almost impossible to build magnificent structures like the Pyramid of Egypt e.t.c , have straight straight edges on stones like that of puma panku without laser technology .....and make glass blocks like the crystal palace —without modern technology!
NO! I DISAGREE .

These ancient humans built Technology with the science they invented, but their technology was crude and hectic and required ample laborers.

There were large numbers of laborers and slaves.
There were large numbers of skilled artisans. The blacksmith, the woodworkers, the masons.
Then there were animals used for transportation in their droves.

They were so crude and understood the basics of science and technology, and they would achieve it in the hardest and harshest way they could.

That's how the made those structures but the tower of Babel in the Hebrew Bible fell !

The human work force in the 1900s to that of the 2000s and that's basically because of advancing technology.
In maybe 100 years to come, only 1 human will be enough to build a mansion using technology.
It doesn't mean it couldn't have been possible that the buildings today couldn't have been achieved using 300 artisans?

I support your argument.

Infact, the book of Daniel in the Bible clearly tells us that there was a school of astronomy and science in Babylon where students graduate after passing an examination. Nebuchadnezzar the king was said to have built a magnificent statue of enormous proportion.

Additionally, the book of Job is traditionally considered the oldest book of the Bible. It should astonish you that Job who must have lived about 4,000 years ago could ask high level astronomical questions as seen in Job 38:31

"Can you direct the movement of the stars— binding the cluster of the Pleiades or loosening the cords of Orion?"

Ourtruth247 should consider that the ancient humans grew up under harsh circumstances in hard terrains. They were crude and could even walk thousands of miles over many days to migrate. The many African tribes that have settled in various parts of the continent moved on foot from distant places. Consider the Yorubas who moved from Arabia, the Hausas who moved from Sudan without any locomotive assistance other than their legs. Such a thing would have been considered impossible today but those who made the movements were humans like us. Not super beings.

Regarding the architectures you posted, a large workforce in tens of thousands are usually employed for such tedius jobs in ancient times.
These ancients can go to any length to achieve a dream. Many lives would be lost in the process but under the instructions of very tyrannic kings and overlords, what must be done must be done.

I do not object to your position of a pre-adamic civilization. This is even established in the Bible. Neither do I oppose your view about super beings being responsible for those creations you listed. My point is that the possibility of these things being done by humans like us cannot be completely ruled out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Psychedelics

According the official definition, Psychedelics are a subclass of hallucinogenic drugs whose primary effect is to trigger non-ordinary mental states known as psychedelic experiences or psychedelic "trips and/or an apparent expansion of consciousness.

The psychedelic drug I will be focusing on is DMT.

People that have taken DMT have all had similar experiences. First they are catapulted into this reality where their thoughts become colorful symmetrical patterns and next they find themselves in the presence of sentient beings or entities of different forms. Some of these beings even interact with them, mostly telepathically.

There has been multiple psychological experiments carried out where test subjects were fed high doses of these drugs and studied by clinicians. The results of the experiment always pointed to the same thing.

This has led to DMT being called the gateway drug; a gateway to another dimension.

What makes DMT even more interesting is that people who take it usually mention seeing the same type of beings. So this proves that DMT isn't something that makes your brain make stuff up. If your brain was making stuff up, then what you see would be totally different from what another person sees.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
What happens when we sleep

Every human has a pineal gland located at the center of the head. In eastern religions, the pineal gland is known as the third eye; a doorway that when opened, allows the individual access to the spiritual/astral realm.

Religions like Christianity and Islam surprisingly enough acknowledge the legitimacy of the third eye and implore their followers not to open it.

I don't know whether the third eye is legit or can be opened, but what I know for sure, which is backed by scientific evidence, is that the pineal gland produces DMT in little amounts when we sleep.

Now this is a very interesting piece of information.

According to my research, the human soul is chained in a state of powerlessness and ignorance, and I will get to this much later, but the point I need you to understand for now is that when we sleep, our souls experience a temporary slight awakening, and we move on to the astral plane where our thoughts immediately begin to create reality and we interact with entities of different kinds, some taking the form of humans.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
OceanRed:

You are right, but i still wonder what caused their sudden disappearance.
Read Genesis 6.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
The Gateway Report

The gateway report is a CIA document written in 1983. In this report, they surprising confirm a lot of my research concerning source energy and vibrational states which I will soon get into.

Attached is a link to the 29 page document: https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001700210016-5

I will be posting relevant excerpts from the document:

"The universe is a complex system of “interacting energy fields” in which states are simply variations in energy. Human consciousness is no different, it’s just a vibrational pattern of energy. Once hemi-sync is achieved, the report says, it can trigger an altered state of consciousness in which the vibration of a person’s consciousness is free from physical reality and tunes into this pure energy field."

Drawing on ideas of quantum entanglement, the report claims it may be possible for human consciousness to profoundly alter the universe In this understanding of reality, everything is deeply connected in a matrix of interconnected energy vibrations, from your consciousness to the depths of the universe.

"This consciousness participates in the all-knowing infinite continuum of consciousness which is a characteristic of energy in the ever present,"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
The OP has laid a foundation for what he intended to build. His real mission is to sell metaphysical ideas to people which may consequently lead them into occultism.

If you love your soul, guide your heart as you read. You could easily become an initiate depending on the level of information he divulges. Be wise. Do not allow your curiosity to ruin your soul.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Mount Rushmore was carved by hand so I dunno why you think it requires power tools to carve gigantic structures. What are you transporting other than the rubble from the site for the sphinx and in the case of the pyramids ever heard of rollers and pulley systems?

Oh right we should discard the mainstream explanations that have evidence and accept your unevidenced conjectures. No dice buddy, bring evidence not conjectures. You are like a man bringing knives to a gun fight, you'll get slaughtered. It's no wonder you are begging for popular support.

Have you ever heard of sandblasting? The sphinx was in the desert for crying out loud, exposed to winds that would constantly fling sand against it, of course its going to experince weathering.

You are the one saying Old Penn Station is such an engineering feat yet when I compare it to another engineering you call the comparison ridiculous. I didn't come here to exchange unpleasantries but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Do you really want a discussion or you simply looking for validation?

Dude I don't mind debating you, but you haven't said anything that is honestly worth me leaving what I'm doing to respond to you. Plus at least 20 people agree that replying to you continuously will derail the thread.

But just so it doesn't seem like I'm avoiding you I'll respond just this once.

Power tools were invented in 1895. Mount Rushmore was built in 1927. There were already power tools, airplanes, better means of transportation and better technology by the time Mount Rushmore was built. Most of the structures I posted were built in the early to mid 1800s when there was no power tools and the means of transportation was still horse and cart.

Please read the work of Robert Schoch and Randall Carlson before you come here to talk about something you know nothing about. The Sphinx shows clear signs of water erosion. It's patently obvious to anyone who studies what water erosion is and how it affects stone structures. Mainstream science will not acknowledge it because acknowledging it would mean a complete overhaul of history, plus the powers that be do not want the public gaining access to knowledge like this because it will have a serious domino effect.

Please reread what I posted about the Sphinx and about the great pyramid. I hate repeating myself unnecessary. There is no consensus about how the pyramid was built among even the smartest archeologists because it's an astonishing work of architecture that we can't even replicate today. That's why it's called a wonder of the world, but here you are reducing it to rollers and pulley system.

How would you explain the advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics encoded into it? The fact that it has the dimensions of the earth encoded into its dimensions. Or it's perfect alignment to true north?

I won't mind a discussion if you stop making me repeat myself endlessly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
FxMasterz:
The OP has laid a foundation for what he intended to build. His real mission is to sell metaphysical ideas to people which may consequently lead them into occultism.

If you love your soul, guide your heart as you read. You could easily become an initiate depending on the level of information he divulges. Be wise. Do not allow your curiosity to ruin your soul.

How deep your brainwashing is that you are terrified of the truth. Sad, very sad.

The beings in control of our world might be evil and wicked, but they are very smart. And your reaction to any trappings of the truth is a confirmation of how effectively they've locked the human soul is a continuous loop of ignorance, so much so that they reject any indication of the truth even before hearing it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
I've said this many times and I'll say it again.

There is absolutely no way possible that the vast majority of the human population will be allowed access to the knowledge about the true nature of reality. That's just implausible in the hierarchical system that we live in.

This truth is something that's been guarded in the lofty corridors of mystery schools and then passed down through the bloodlines of powerful families.

Knowledge is power and only a fool in power will make true knowledge so accessible to everyone.

Ponder hard on this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

How deep your brainwashing is that you are terrified of the truth. Sad, very sad.

The beings in control of our world might be evil and wicked, but they are very smart. And your reaction to any trappings of the truth is a confirmation of how effectively they've locked the human soul is a continuous loop of ignorance, so much so that they reject any indication of the truth even before hearing it.

Oh no.

You're afraid of the truth I just spoke. Your very reaction proves I exposed you.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oh no.

You're afraid of the truth I just spoke. Your very reaction proves I exposed you.

I'm afraid of what truth you spoke? Lol.

You exposed yourself as a close-minded brainwashed person who is afraid to think outside the religious box he is residing in

I have no single benefit to derive from sharing this knowledge. Left to me, I honestly wouldn't bother and I'll just use it for my own spiritual development. But something so powerful that I can't resists forces me to share the knowledge.

You can only determine the usefulness of knowledge from its impact. The knowledge you are trying so frantically to warn people not to get tainted has not made a noticeable positive impact in your country. Nigerians are still suffering, the majority of the population is poor, and the country is still underdeveloped. You are still at the same bottom rung of the ladder that you were when you first gained the knowledge, and yet you still cling to it like people under a powerful form of mind control.

You can't even carry out free and fair elections; wallowing in sin and murdering yourselves on a daily basis like chickens. What has the truth you are afraid of losing really done for you all as a society? If you really have the truth and it's spread as widely as it is, then it should create a palpable positive impact that can be felt around the world. But the reverse is the case.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by OceanRed(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

Read Genesis 6.

Giants were present on the earth till late 17th century, they were normal like us, lived same way the peoples of that time lived they were just bigger in size and height . Around 1900's somewhere in turkey, ancient city of giants was discovered ,not giants of bibilical but recent ones, their burial grounds was also discovered, the remains were up to a thousand years old. The huge skeletons were later destroyed . just curious as to why the procreation in recent centuries stopped all of a sudden.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by EYESofHORUS: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2023
OP, kindly leave the distractions and continue. If you have to respond to all, you wont achieve the aim of this thread. Those that put up better argument deserves reply. Make it short and continue.

Ignore those trying to discredit your work. You must also understand that the level of knowledge in circulation, whether true or not, it cant be easily wiped out. So most people will disagree with you.

Unfortunately, what i have read from your critiques also validate most of your point but they did not see it themselves. Biko, continue sharing the knowledge. One love bro. Cheers cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 2:15am On Apr 10, 2023
OceanRed:

Giants were present on the earth till late 17th century, they were normal like us, lived same way the peoples of that time lived they were just bigger in size and height . Around 1900's somewhere in turkey, ancient city of giants was discovered ,not giants of bibilical but recent ones, their burial grounds was also discovered, the remains were up to a thousand years old. The huge skeletons were later destroyed . just curious as to why the procreation in recent centuries stopped all of a sudden.
Okay. I see.
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by FxMasterz: 2:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:

You exposed yourself as a close-minded brainwashed person who is afraid to think outside the religious box he is residing in

I have no single benefit to derive from sharing this knowledge. Left to me, I honestly wouldn't bother and I'll just use it for my own spiritual development. But something so powerful that I can't resists forces me to share the knowledge.

You can only determine the usefulness of knowledge from its impact. The knowledge you are trying so frantically to warn people not to get tainted has not made a noticeable positive impact in your country. Nigerians are still suffering, the majority of the population is poor, and the country is still underdeveloped. You are still at the same bottom rung of the ladder that you were when you first gained the knowledge, and yet you still cling to knowledge, like people under a powerful form of mind control.

You can't even carry out free and fair elections; wallowing in sin and murdering yourselves on a daily basis like chickens. What has the truth you are afraid of losing really done for you all as a society? If you really have the truth and it's spread as widely as it is, then it should create a palpable positive impact that can be felt around the world. But the reverse is the case.
Again, you're ranting because I exposed your intentions.

People who have the true knowledge of God and apply same don't suffer any of those things you mentioned. Those who suffer them are those under satanic captivity. The true knowledge of God gives you victory over Satan and puts him under your feet. True freedom is with God. Satan has nothing to offer mankind.

Those higher forces pushing you to write these things have their aims which you know quiet well.

I warn every reader to guide their hearts. Do not allow your soul to be entrapped in occultism.

If the OP means well for you, he shouldn't have any problem with such a simple advice as 'Guide your hearts. Do not destroy your soul.' Since I never said do not read what the OP is writing. He's finding fault in such a simple warning because he wants you to do the opposite. He doesn't want you to guide your hearts. He wants you to destroy your soul. Readers beware .

Any knowledge that draws you closer to Satan and takes you far away from the Almighty God would destroy your soul.

Readers, beware. There's no profit in occultism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 5:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Dude I don't mind debating you, but you haven't said anything that is honestly worth me leaving what I'm doing to respond to you. Plus at least 20 people agree that replying to you continuously will derail the thread.

Yet you snidely responded to my Sphinx and Burj Khalifa statements. Oh so its a popularity contest for you.

Power tools were invented in 1895. Mount Rushmore was built in 1927. There were already power tools, airplanes, better means of transportation and better technology by the time Mount Rushmore was built. Most of the structures I posted were built in the early to mid 1800s when there was no power tools and the means of transportation was still horse and cart.

Power tools where not used on Mount Rushmore so it doesn't matter when power tools where invented. Hand carving techniques have been around for a long time so the idea that it requires some kinda alien technology just doesn't wash. So what if transportation was horse and cart? The Romans paved roads for thousands of miles all across Europe using human labour combined with beasts of burden. They and the Greeks carved some of the most famous statues and buildings without power tools.

Please read the work of Robert Schoch and Randall Carlson before you come here to talk about something you know nothing about. The Sphinx shows clear signs of water erosion. It's patently obvious to anyone who studies what water erosion is and how it affects stone structures. Mainstream science will not acknowledge it because acknowledging it would mean a complete overhaul of history, plus the powers that be do not want the public gaining access to knowledge like this because it will have a serious domino effect.

You already did the research so why not present the evidence, why do I have to go read some obscure work? Have you any idea of how many times science has had to revise the knowledge base of a particular topic? Just in the previous century alone it has occurred more times than years you've been alive so this idea that mainstream science doesn't want to accept fringe ideas is just an ego stroke. Provide good evidence stop hiding under this inadequate umbrella.

Please reread what I posted about the Sphinx and about the great pyramid. I hate repeating myself unnecessary. There is no consensus about how the pyramid was built among even the smartest archeologists because it's an astonishing work of architecture that we can't even replicate today. That's why it's called a wonder of the world, but here you are reducing it to rollers and pulley system.

You are the one being reductionist. These things were built by human beings but no people like you don't want to acknowledge human ingenuity, you'd rather believe aliens did it than accept the limitations of what's in evidence. Despite it being an astonishing work for its time there are ways it could have been built which was what I was pointing out. And for someone who seems to despise mainstream science you are quick to point out the lack of consensus. If there was consensus what would you have said, that they got it wrong? LoLz.

How would you explain the advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics encoded into it? The fact that it has the dimensions of the earth encoded into its dimensions. Or it's perfect alignment to true north?

Why is it impossible for people to observe the stars and figure out their positions, apparent motions and even predict phenomenon in advance? Is it because you can't do it yourself you think others couldn't? The stars are not things that require sophisticated equipment to observe, all you need is time, clear skies and basic observational skills. Your incredulity just shows your own limitations not those of people who didn't have tools you have now.

As already pointed out have observed the stars figuring out the geographical cardinal points would not have been beyond that builders of the pyramid.

As for the dimensions of the earth what unit of measurement are you using? Feet, meters?

I won't mind a discussion if you stop making me repeat myself endlessly.

I didn't make you repeat yourself, you did that all on your own.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by MisteerConcord(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2023
OP, pls continue.

Ourtruth247:

You can only determine the usefulness of knowledge from its impact. The knowledge you are trying so frantically to warn people not to get tainted has not made a noticeable positive impact in your country. Nigerians are still suffering, the majority of the population is poor, and the country is still underdeveloped. You are still at the same bottom rung of the ladder that you were when you first gained the knowledge, and yet you still cling to knowledge, like people under a powerful form of mind control.

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Brainmytool: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Again, you're ranting because I exposed your intentions.

People who have the true knowledge of God and apply same don't suffer any of those things you mentioned. Those who suffer them are those under satanic captivity. The true knowledge of God gives you victory over Satan and puts him under your feet. True freedom is with God. Satan has nothing to offer mankind.

Those higher forces pushing you to write these things have their aims which you know quiet well.

I warn every reader to guide their hearts. Do not allow your soul to be entrapped in occultism.

If the OP means well for you, he shouldn't have any problem with such a simple advice as 'Guide your hearts. Do not destroy your soul.' Since I never said do not read what the OP is writing. He's finding fault in such a simple warning because he wants you to do the opposite. He doesn't want you to guide your hearts. He wants you to destroy your soul. Readers beware .

Any knowledge that draws you closer to Satan and takes you far away from the Almighty God would destroy your soul.

Readers, beware. There's no profit in occultism.

Please don't mind that i had to qoute you.
Please answer these below questions:
1. With the present situation in Nigeria lets assume we have 1000 Christians. You and I know very well that about 970 of these christians are poor and living in undesirable conditions. Now about 20 are a combination of genuinely rich men and corrupt people seeking to be covered by the Umbrella church. Then the remaining 10 are our church leaders and their families who live off the the proceeds of the 970 poor congregants. Without sentiments, can you tell me what ur church in particular has done for the society other than this guide ur soul threat?
2. Most Nigerian christians are working as public servants. Now tell me 5 companies built by churches to employ just her members not other church's members in Nigeria?
3. Are Nigerian christians better than Chinese, Indians, Koreans, saudi Arabians, Kuwaiti citizens just to name but few?
4. Can you name just one thing the church has built for the society in Nigeria except bigger churches?
5. Can you prove verifiably that our God Almighty is the only one and true God making the Gods of indians, Africans, Chinese, Greeks the false ones? Remember prove verifiably. Dont tell me the bible said because these gods have their books. Dont judge with the book of a particular god making ambigous claims yet his so called people are left in poverty.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2023
LordReed:

Power tools where not used on Mount Rushmore so it doesn't matter when power tools where invented. Hand carving techniques have been around for a long time so the idea that it requires some kinda alien technology just doesn't wash. So what if transportation was horse and cart? The Romans paved roads for thousands of miles all across Europe using human labour combined with beasts of burden. They and the Greeks carved some of the most famous statues and buildings without power tools.

Dude, I mean no disrespect but you are the most ignorant person I've ever had a discussion with on this forum and it's not just that you are ignorant, you also refuse to educate yourself.

I'll only respond to your first argument because going back and forth with you is a total waste of time since it's patently obvious that you don't even know what you are talking about.

Mount rushmore was built using drills and jackhammers. These are power tools. If you don't know what a drill and a Jackhammer is, just use Google.

Again comparing some basic greek carvings and paved streets with all the staggering works of architecture I took time to list just shows how ignorant you are.

I'll not respond to you again.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Dude, I mean no disrespect but you are the most ignorant person I've ever had a discussion with on this forum and it's not just that you are ignorant, you also refuse to educate yourself.

I'll only respond to your first argument because going back and forth with you is a total waste of time since it's patently obvious that you don't even know what you are talking about.

Mount rushmore was built using drills and jackhammers. These are power tools. If you don't know what a drill and a Jackhammer is, just use Google.

Again comparing some basic greek carvings and paved streets with all the staggering works of architecture I took time to list just shows how ignorant you are.

I'll not respond to you again.

Hammer and chisel are power tools?

The Greek parthenon and Roman colosseum are celebrated because they were basic structures yeah?

Imagine someone deriding the effort it took to pave thousands of miles of roadway calling me ignorant. Bwahahahahaha!

It's already clear what you want, adulation. Anybody who doesn't agree with you is ignorant. LMFAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Vicboy1(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth continue stop listening to trolls
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Infolenka: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2023
LordReed:

Hammer and chisel are power tools?

The Greek parthenon and Roman colosseum are celebrated because they were basic structures yeah?

Imagine someone deriding the effort it took to pave thousands of miles of roadway calling me ignorant. Bwahahahahaha!

It's already clear what you want, adulation. Anybody who does agree with you is ignorant. LMFAO!

Oga shut up. I was siding with you because I don't believe any of this alien bullshit, but you are making the op sound smart with your ignorance.

I am a civil engineer by profession and I know what power tools are. The jack hammer the op talked about isn't the normal hammer you think it is.

This is a Jack hammer below. Olodo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by josinibi: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Pls continue with your research out come and don't be distracted
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Dude397(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Please continue. Intently following
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2023
I will continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Psychedelics

According the official definition, Psychedelics are a subclass of hallucinogenic drugs whose primary effect is to trigger non-ordinary mental states known as psychedelic experiences or psychedelic "trips and/or an apparent expansion of consciousness.

The psychedelic drug I will be focusing on is DMT.

People that have taken DMT have all had similar experiences. First they are catapulted into this reality where their thoughts become colorful symmetrical patterns and next they find themselves in the presence of sentient beings or entities of different forms. Some of these beings even interact with them, mostly telepathically.

There has been multiple psychological experiments carried out where test subjects were fed high doses of these drugs and studied by clinicians. The results of the experiment always pointed to the same thing.

This has led to DMT being called the gateway drug; a gateway to another dimension.

What makes DMT even more interesting is that people who take it usually mention seeing the same type of beings. So this proves that DMT isn't something that makes your brain make stuff up. If your brain was making stuff up, then what you see would be totally different from what another person sees.

Basing such important discussion on hallucinating medications as fact is really weird. This ain't science nor fact.

My opinion though
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2023
If beings.. Emphasis on beings.. Supernatural beings are the one controlling this world..
The world would have ended. Man inhumanity to man, to animals.. To earth itself is gross.

Besides they would never agree to the same thing.

Hence, one would break ranks and show bot others.

My submission is.. EVERYTHING IS CREATED AND CONTROLLED BY ONE ENTITY

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Apostle Johnson Suleman – Ministry,investments And Net Worth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.