Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband (4420 Views)

Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by kyber(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wife Killed Her Husband Cause He Couldn’t Pay Their Kids School Fees

I lost a friend last night cause he couldn’t afford the school fees for his 2 daughters and he committed suicide.

Worst part of the story is that his wife had already paid the fees but informed the school to keep asking her husband so she could get a refund Gosh!

Don’t you think the lady killed her husband indirectly?
Why are women so wicked and heartless?

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by kyber(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

I lost a friend last night cause he couldn’t afford the school fees for his 2 daughters and he committed suicide.

Worst part of the story is that his wife had already paid the fees but informed the school to keep asking her husband so she could get a refund Gosh!

wife should be blamed AND husband should also be blamed.
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by sisisioge: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2023
He committed suicide because he couldnt pay school fees? What a weakling! So killing himself will suddenly make this school fees or subsequent school fees go away? Abi he thought death is like peekaboo? May God save us from irrational people!

As for the wife..... joke is on her. When husband and wife are not on a financial transparency level, orisirisi poo hit their fan!

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:49am On Apr 05, 2023
kyber:

Your story no add up

Anything to blame and bash the female gender is welcome

Takes by the moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by beelon1020(m): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2023
That’s really unwise of that man,
What happened to government school? What happened to payment break arrangements with the school?
May God forgive him,
And you don’t have to take women matters serious if you want to live long..
and for the wife, within 2years another man done dey shine her Kongo...
That man no try at all...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Truthsbitter: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2023
I no pray to make me see or experience wetin go make me commit suicide...

From the above then the below..

I refuse to commit suicide because of emotional betrayal from another person (Especially because of woman)

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by virginchaser(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2023
beelon1020:
What happened to government school? What happened to payment break arrangements with the school?
May God forgive him,
And you don’t have to take women matters serious if you want to live long..
and for the wife, within 2years another man done dey shine her Kongo...

Two years is too long. When a neighbor and a friend that used to have the best house on my street died. My wife always there to console her. One night she confided in her that her biggest problem was she couldn't stay forty days before she get someone to shine her kongo.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by ItisWell22(f): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2023
virginchaser:

Two years is too long. When a neighbor and a friend that used to have the best house on my street died. My wife always there to console her. One night she confided in her that her biggest problem was she couldn't stay forty days before she get someone to shine her kongo.

Seriously?? 😳

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by virginchaser(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Christ feel heart and relating on words of God (through bible and holy spirit) helps brings one sanity back.
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by makdcash(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Let her start paying all the bills then.is alright
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by sslcrypt: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Young men should learn how to cultivate a military mindset. Technically learn to kill emotions every day for a lengthy period of years. I say young men because it's at a young age such development and programming can take place. So that as you grow older conditions of life can only toughen you to become resistant.

Suicide is like a false bright light, just like someone coming up with a brilliant idea. The only difference is the mind have snapped to accept dying just as you accept living. It's a very thin line that separates the two, like crossing over before actually crossing over.

But with a programmed mindset you can easily walk your way back, just like soldiers in the battlefield. Soldiers training core is the acceptance they will die on the battlefield, so the training is to enhance their capacity to execute a mission before the eventuality. it's during the mission their mindset constantly evolves. Therefore their subconsciousness to survive becomes activated and therefore balances the initial indoctrination of them been in the business of dying.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Cazzim(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2023
ItisWell22:

Seriously?? 😳

that your gender for you, wicked souls
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by sslcrypt: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2023
All mentioned above can be equated to the life which is a battlefield, which comes in multiple dimensions. Sometimes when you with that girl and are already in the state of sex, snap out of it and tell her not today. This action will rapidly elevate your mindset and kill the irrational actions that is associated with the urge to want to have sex. When you study your salary and the expenditure, get basic supplies you don't need. Like in Nigeria terms garri, sugar and salt. Have these basic items at home, when you are in a scenario where you cash is running out before months end don't panic. Let the money follow it's natural diminishing order, if it does eventually feed on that garri for the duration of days. Don't ask anyone or borrow from anyone to eat. By doing so you are removing the false security associated with empathy. Which will reset your mindset in a elevated manner.

If you are broke guy dating a girl, give what you can even from the little you have. Reason is that in battle you should have the ability to lead under constraint. This goes a long way in elevating your mindset in terms of working under pressure. Most married men go through this but majority of them cave in

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Kojochyke(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Yeye story...
Not well crafted.

Next!!!!
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by stamapro(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2023
The issue here is not about the woman, is about the man, what will justify his action? School fees, house rent, food money etc, he is indeed a weakling, to commit suicide for school fees, the woman does not deserve such husband neither the children, they deserve a real father that can be manly in the face of life challenges. For the woman to act like that, there is more to what we know.
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Mille: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
beelon1020:
What happened to government school?

I mean, I will never understand why Nigerians who are in debt and struggling with school fees never consider withdrawing their wards temporarily to free government schools until they are back on their feet.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Rexymania(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Especially Nigerian women
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by RPG2020(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2023
He died from the heat his wife given him at home
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2023
He died foolishly..
No fvcks given..

Next............................
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Baronthecelebri: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2023
He's gone, next week, another nigga will shine the kongo. But the woman is very wicked, men mind the kind of woman you marry.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by OKUCHI11(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
sslcrypt:
Young men should learn how to cultivate a military mindset. Technically learn to kill emotions every day for a lengthy period of years. I say young men because it's at a young age such development and programming can take place. So that as you grow older conditions of life can only toughen you to become resistant.

Suicide is like a false bright light, just like someone coming up with a brilliant idea. The only difference is the mind have snapped to accept dying just as you accept living. It's a very thin line that separates the two, like crossing over before actually crossing over.

But with a programmed mindset you can easily walk your way back, just like soldiers in the battlefield. Soldiers training core is the acceptance they will die on the battlefield, so the training is to enhance their capacity to execute a mission before the eventuality. it's during the mission their mindset constantly evolves. Therefore their subconsciousness to survive becomes activated and therefore balances the initial indoctrination of them been in the business of dying.
true talk
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by DLuciano: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
kyber:

I dontbilive yor story, show ficture
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Stale news, but that should not deter the fact that after the wickedness comes second after inec.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by EriMma1: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
When I said you men should not marry until you have attained a level of financial stability that can sustain you for life, you bashed me and called me a liability.

I'll continue to say it. No matter how financially independent a woman is, she'll still let the man you carry his financial responsibilities because them no send am message. Make una dey hear word.

By the way, why you didn't you support your friend since his wife chose not to?

The man shouldn't have killed himself. Just simply withdraw the children from private and put them in public school. Na pride finish your friend.
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by frozen70(f): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2023
kyber:

What you just wrote isn't the true story

Find out the true story and bring it here

Stop putting up stories to condemn women
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2023
kyber:
■ I lost a friend last night cause he couldn’t afford the school fees for his 2 daughters and he committed suicide. Worst part of the story is that his wife had already paid the fees but informed the school to keep asking her husband so she could get a refund Gosh! Don’t you think the lady killed her husband indirectly? Why are women so wicked and heartless?
1. Your arsehole of a friend killed himself in order to escape his responsibility as a parent. His plan clearly was to leave his wife to shoulder the burden that was the kids he had with her, right? To top it all, the coward killed himself unswayed by the devastation and trauma such an act that would cause two kids. No be evil wicked person dey do that kind thing? undecided

2. Abeg, leave his wife alone o'jare! undecided
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Shokoloko(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
kyber:

Why are you surrounded by bad people in all your threads.
Remember in all your interactions you are the common denominator.
You should ask what is in you that attracts bad people like a magnet?
Just so you know, I usually attract good people from BOTH GENDERS
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Sixfeetbelle: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

Seriously?? 😳

As if you can stay that long without fvcking.
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by Sixfeetbelle: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Cazzim:

that your gender for you, wicked souls

How is she wicked? For wanting what biology gave her? As if you can stay that long without sex if your wife died.

When the woman no be firewood or dead body.
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by ConfidentialDoc: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
virginchaser:

Well that's it....on his wedding a naive young man
Doesn't know what hes signing up for. It's usually too late when he finds out..
Re: Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband by beelon1020(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
virginchaser:

Are you kidding me? Wow! Omo no matter what guys stay alive to enjoy your life o! If you die for woman matter we dey alive go replace you and your duties o!
Woman!!! Fear that gender and deal with them wisely and with love...
the die way papa Jesus don die reach everybody, if you go die on top woman matter stupidly... na OYO you dey o!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Does The Ring On A Married Woman's Finger Really Scare Men Off? / Strictly For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.