Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky (2668 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Break Up With Me Because I'm Too Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Gideonski: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm a 25 year-old male and a student in the university. I have always been taller than my most people my age right from my childhood days.
By the time I was eleven years old, I was slightly taller than my dad who is very close to 6ft. I have always been teased about my height for years and it seems that the older I get, the more awkward it becomes.
I have a very straight and skinny physique as I have never experienced what it means to put on weight (at least not to a noticeable extent).
I feel very awkward walking around shorter people though I don't show it.
Sometimes the kind of clothes I wear do not help as they make me look taller.
Please what advice can I get from you guys in terms of how to look better as a very tall person and how to improve on my physique.
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by kyber(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
….

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by CandyOps(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Being tall comes with its perks and cons.

One of them being that people will tend to like you a little bit more than others. You also get into jobs faster than others becos of the height. The cons being that you look lanky

Ways to get bulky without spending a fortune - hit the local gym. Lift some weights. You'd be amazed at the change in size and bulking up of muscles.

If you can't hit the gym give yourself 20 pushups a day and night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gideonski:
■ I feel very awkward walking around shorter people though I don't show it. Sometimes the kind of clothes I wear do not help as they make me look taller.
Please what advice can I get from you guys in terms of how to look better as a very tall person and how to improve on my physique.
1. Go hit the gym and protein shakes then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by dawnomike(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gideonski:
I'm a 25 year-old male and a student in the university. I have always been taller than my most people my age right from my childhood days.
By the time I was eleven years old, I was slightly taller than my dad who is very close to 6ft. I have always been teased about my height for years and it seems that the older I get, the more awkward it becomes.
I have a very straight and skinny physique as I have never experienced what it means to put on weight (at least not to a noticeable extent).
Easy more calories and workout like crazy... You'll love see a difference added with boosted confidence
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Weknowbetter: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Join a sport and a gym. Put on muscle and improve your dexterity. Keep a sharp haircut, clean clothes. Study to advance and have business. Everything else will follow. Remember what you see now as rejection is God's protection

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Divoc19(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Love yourself bro.
Before anybody can love you the way you are
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by duduade: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Post pictures make we verify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Clinghton: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
1,hit the gym
2, dress smart and fashionable.
3, upgrade yourself.
4,walk with boldness and confidence in public.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by lascos912(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2023
while i'm too short and lowky

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Rokiat(f): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Let see pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Jesterinjay: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
I'm over 6'6 and still looking for more
You have the height flex it cool cool

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Blupen969(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gideonski:
Op what type of clothes make you appear taller?
am a short guy and i need to wear clothes that will make me appear average in height

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Coleman7(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Love yourself
Hit the gym
Eat heavily
Dress smart ( wear clothes that covers your hands and legs for now till you build up)
Steady Body Building
Push ups 50 morning, 50 night

Thank me later.
I'm a living testimony
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
You've got all you needed

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hit the gym
Work out like mad. Morning and evenings
Protein shakes or alternatively u eat plenty beans regularly
Play basketball.
Dress smart
Enjoy ur life
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hmm.
You will need to add more beef to your body frame. How do you do this?

Good nutritious food
Steady grinding in the gym. Begin with compound exercises like squat( very important for balance) You tall guyz have a very high centre of gravity, bench press, deadlift etc.
Be consistent and dedicated to this.
Your wardrobe does not need to be expensive. They can be simple still look very high in quality.
Take up leadership roles, it helps to also boost your confidence.
E get how u go gym, your walking style go change. You don see how bodybuilders dey waka for street? So confident like they own the world. 🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Edipet(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
lascos912:
what is height in ft or m
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by labake1(f): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Post pictures

I like tall guys, if you are tall, you have won 40% of my heart
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by captainbangz: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2023
labake1:
Post pictures

I like tall guys, if you are tall, you have won 40% of my heart
I know having money takes up 59%?, what takes the remaining 1%?
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Prettygirl200(f): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2023
I like tall guys though, although have noticed tall guys always go for smallish ( not short though) some might go for short shaaa, but they like going for smallish ladies, why's that?
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by labake1(f): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
captainbangz:
I know having money takes up 59%?, what takes the remaining 1%?

Honesty
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by DevilsEqual(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I like tall guys though, although have noticed tall guys always go for smallish ( not short though) some might go for short shaaa, but they like going for smallish ladies, why's that?

Not really, not all....I'm 6'5 and i wouldnt look at a lady twice if she's below 5'7( even though i know for sure that the average height for women is 5'5)
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by captainbangz: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
labake1:

Honesty
lmao, can you give same fold?
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Asceleb16(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
lascos912:
too short Like how tall are you?
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Prettygirl200(f): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Not really, not all....I'm 6'5 and i wouldnt look at a lady twice if she's below 5'7( even though i know for sure that the average height for women is 5'5)
maybe u are one of the very few, cux in reality like most tall guys like smallish girls m a testifyer.
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Op, whether you're tall, short, average, thin, fat, potbellied, lanky, handsome, ugly, bald, full hair, receeding hairline, black, light, fair, pink lips, smoker lips, long fingers, stubby fingers, straight leg, k leg, bow leg, yam leg, hairy, hairless, long nose, flat nose, big eye, micro eye, big lip and teeth, clear face, acne filled face, educated, agbero, christian, apc, pdp, lp.........

Just one thing is needed - Money. The others will follow

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by lascos912(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Asceleb16:
too short Like how tall are you?
5.something i don't even know exactly
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by lascos912(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Edipet:
what is height in ft or m
5.something
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by LikeAking: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Nature trying to balance things.
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by Prettygirl200(f): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Nature trying to balance things.
oh I see, while short guys like tall ladies. Hummm 🤔🤔
Re: Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky by MechanicMike: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gideonski:

go n play basket ball sir & then u will get spotted by a scout who will take u to america....Social media will open doors for u..teus me!!! (no oofeinse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / The Miraculous Way I Stopped Masturbation / Men See Your Lives And You'll Be Body Shaming Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.