Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections (1743 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Latest Obi And Datti Combo Poster, For Obidient Eyes Only, Please. / Read This From A Core Northerner On Obi And Datti Combo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mr Kleb x Stephen - ELLU P ft OBIDIENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrV2IBDXxM
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
My reasons?

Meeting Mr. Elu Pee himself! grin

Eluu pee amapiano Refix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfA8yRqY5vs

ELUU P tells his full true life story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3sP-5rpaM
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
OBI - DATTI. . . .

1. The organic love Nigerians have for them.
I was an ATIKU-PDP SUPPORTER till I watched Obi and Datti and how much people loved them.
The more I tried to find out why people loved them. . .the more I fell in love with them.
That ELU PEE song finally won me over. . .the love on that man's face, as he was singing and counting Obi's votes with joy. . . I will never forget.

2. Unifiers of NIGERIA in a way NO OTHER POLITICIAN HAS DONE IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA
Omo! The campaign strategy mesmerized me ooooo. They brought life and youthfulness into every campaign. It was like a carnival everywhere they went. Serious JAMMING all the time. Unlike all the other dry GERIATRIC campaigns.

3. NO CHARACTER FLAWS compared to the rest of their political rivals.
This is self-evident. I used to to think Obi was faking. . . I looked for all kinds of scandals or improprieties in his background and found NONE!
Datti is UNTOUCHABLE. He has a history of no-nonsense in his political history. When all the others were sharing money. . . he will always get up and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tribute to my EDO SISTER. . . . cheesy

I AM A PROSTITUTE WITH JUST ONE CUSTOMER - AISHA YESUFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCCbx1h2dFs
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by JagabanBorgu: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
OBI - DATTI. . . .

1. The organic love Nigerians have for them.
I was an ATIKU-PDP SUPPORTER till I watched Obi and Datti and how much people loved them.
The more I tried to find out why people loved them. . .the more I fell in love with them.
That ELU PEE song finally won me over. . .the love on that man's face, as he was singing and counting Obi's votes with joy. . . I will never forget.

2. Unifiers of NIGERIA in a way NO OTHER POLITICIAN HAS DONE IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA
Omo! The campaign strategy mesmerized me ooooo. They brought life and youthfulness into every campaign. It was like a carnival everywhere they went. Serious JAMMING all the time. Unlike all the other dry GERIATRIC campaigns.

3. NO CHARACTER FLAWS compared to the rest of their political rivals.
This is self-evident. I used to to think Obi was faking. . . I looked for all kinds of scandals or improprieties in his background and found NONE!
Datti is UNTOUCHABLE. He has a history of no-nonsense in his political history. When all the others were sharing money. . . he will always get up and walk away.

1. We all know PDP supporters are what is cloned as Eluu P supporters today.
2. The supposed unifier was d one branding d election "religîóus wàr", same unifier said "christians take back ur country".
We see how he is really unifying Nigèria.
3. No character flaws but Ahmad Datti was sacked as a senator who rîggèd election in 2012, Obi is listed in Pandora paper as hîdîñg funds and properties in forèîgn couñtries with different names.

Try as hard as u may, u cañ't repaint these prèteñders to what they are not.
The earlier u guys leave these kind of Iamè campaigns, the better for u.
U can't rebrand a damàgéd goods and resell to over 200 million people, this is not Aba or Onitsha market where u Iiè to people about fake products and they fall for it.
These kind of campaigns happens to be d reason he lóst.
His tribèsmen and religîóus preeks doñ't reflect Nîgeriàns and ur imagined organic love.
If u campaign like this in 2027, he will still Iosé, change ur campaign strategy.
This one has fàilèd.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by Honor10: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Campaign after election, instead of you to get bucket for your tears and wailing for the next 8 years, you go get sense last last.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
My best rally moment!
I love this AFRICAN CHINA SONG. . . . "CRISIS"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-8DxFRk9E
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Honor10:
Campaign after election, instead of you to get bucket for your tears and wailing for the next 8 years, you go get sense last last.

Why are you so hateful. . . . .? cheesy
This thread is for PAYING TRIBUTE TO ELU-PEE heros. . . .THE REAL FIRST FORCE IN NIGERIA.
No hating please.
Go and celebrate your preferred candidate. . .
At least we have the memories.
It was not a dream that DID NOT come through. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo.. I'm obidient but I love Tinubu's jam. Beta gbedu grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by Qardinalcaptain: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2023
I say...........yes daddy 😟😟😟😟
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

1. We all know PDP supporters are what is cloned as Eluu P supporters today.
2. The supposed unifier was d one branding d election "religîóus wàr", same unifier said "christians take back ur country".
We see how he is really unifying Nigèria.
3. No character flaws but Ahmad Datti was sacked as a senator who rîggèd election in 2012, Obi is listed in Pandora paper as hîdîñg funds and properties in forèîgn couñtries with different names.

Try as hard as u may, u cañ't repaint these prèteñders to what they are not.
The earlier u guys leave these kind of Iamè campaigns, the better for u.
U can't rebrand a damàgéd goods and resell to over 200 million people, this is not Aba or Onitsha market where u Iiè to people about fake products and they fall for it.
These kind of campaigns happens to be d reason he lóst.
His tribèsmen and religîóus preeks doñ't reflect Nîgeriàns and ur imagined organic love.
If u campaign like this in 2027, he will
still Iosé, change ur campaign strategy.
This one has fàilèd.

See wailing. . . . YOU THINK YOU ARE ADDRESSING A NOVICE IN NIGERIAN POLITICS?
If Datti was removed as a senator for rigging. . . .I WILL SAY THAT IS A FLAT LIE!
Recounting which votes. . . from 1 YEAR LATER AFTER ELECTIONS FROM FAKE BALLOT BOXES? grin
You are a JOKER!

See wahala with BVAS and IREV now in 2023. . . and you are talking of 'recounting some bogus ballot boxes', that have rotted in MARKAFI'S basement for almost ONE YEAR after the senatorial race. . . UNDER THE MASTER RIGGER OBJ? grin
Going against PDP then was like going against APC now. He ran under CPC and could NEVER HAVE RIGGED!
PDP was APC then. . . DATTI LIKE ATIKU opposed OBJ'S third term agenda. . . and the rest is history

Thank GOD LP came along. . . YES. . . PEOPLE MOVE FROM PARTY TO PARTY in search of why you can best sell your political ideals to serve your people. The members of APC are also re-branded PDP members. The reason it is called PDAPC.

OBI remains untouchable like DATTI. . . .Your 'religious war' LIES will never work.
If una get correct sense. . . dare go and arrest either OBI or DATTI with your fake charges and SMELL YOUR OWN NYANSHES WITH GUN POWDER! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by Jallotti: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by JagabanBorgu: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

See wailing. . . . YOU THINK YOU ARE ADDRESSING A NOVICE IN NIGERIAN POLITICS?
If Datti was removed as a senator for rigging. . . .I WILL SAY THAT IS A FLAT LIE!
Recounting which votes. . . from 1 YEAR LATER AFTER ELECTIONS FROM FAKE BALLOT BOXES? grin
You are a JOKER!

See wahala with BVAS and IREV now in 2023. . . and you are talking of 'recounting some bogus ballot boxes', that have rotted in MARKAFI'S basement for almost ONE YEAR after the senatorial race. . . UNDER THE MASTER RIGGER OBI? grin
Going against PDP then was like going against APC now. He ran under CPC and could NEVER HAVE RIGGED!
PDP was APC then. . . DATTI LIKE ATIKU opposed OBJ'S third term agenda. . . and the rest is history

Thank GOD LP came along. . . YES. . . PEOPLE MOVE FROM PARTY TO PARTY in search of why you can best sell your political ideals to serve your people. The members of APC are also re-branded PDP members. The reason it is called PDAPC.

OBI remains untouchable like DATTI. . . .Your 'religious war' LIES will never work.
If una get correct sense. . . dare go and arrest either OBI or DATTI with your fake charges and SMELL YOUR OWN NYANSHES WITH GUN POWDER! kiss
What u typed is what is called wailing, Datti was sacked for riggîng election to become a senator, when u Iósè, u say d court is wrong, when u win, the court is right.
He was sacked by d court for riggîng same way Pandora found out Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

What u typed is what is called wailing, Datti was sacked for riggîng election to become a senator, when u Iósè, u say d court is wrong, when u win, the court is right.
He was sacked by d court for riggîng same way Pandora found out Obi.

You get 'YIM' oooooo
Tinubu get 'GUINEA FOWL' passport oooooooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by JagabanBorgu: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You get 'YIM' oooooo
Tinubu get 'GUINEA FOWL' passport oooooooo cheesy
Passport arrangee det.......ained and dep......orted.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love The OBI-DATTI Combo? Highlights of 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Passport arrangee det.......ained and dep......orted.

For-fei ted. . . .alph abs conded hero ine dru g da ddy on the run! grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Tinubu Met With Kwankwaso, Ex-emir Sanusi In Paris / Peter Obi Mourn Mohbad, Twitter User React - Photo / Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.