Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles (39905 Views)

Akeredolu Allays Fears Over Soldiers’ Withdrawal From Checkpoints In Ondo / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by adecz: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Interim Government Loading❗️❗️😁😁😁

Maybe dem wan come carry Jagaba
go US to answer drug charges. After all
Trump has been arrested.
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Tinubu don take off
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by godwon01(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2023
UN need to stand by in case of any eventuality. If there is any war in Nigeria, the whole of Africa is in fire . Even the entire world will be in fire. Who is going to take us with population of about 200 millions plus. Let them stay there.
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by YeyeGbami: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Obidunce food don land grin

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by PStacks(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Speaking on the Peter Obi Audio Clip where HE said and i quote, ''This is a Religious War''

Any Form of War Anybody is Advocating For..

Religious Wars,

Economic Wars, In Naira Confiscation and Fuel Scarcity

Cyber Wars, Obidients Cyber Bullying Everybody and don't expect to be bullied Back at

#EndSars Part 2 Street Protest, Using IPOB as Undercover

Interim National Government Plans

And indeed any form of War you all deem feet to
disrupt May 29th. Inauguration,

We Would Meet Ourselves Strength For Strength Insha Allah
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by BigBashiru: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Fighter2029:
I thought south Sudan is in East Africa,and Nigeria is in West Africa?

They are not good liars....

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by DoxxAnon: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
naptu2:
Previous thread:

UN Peace Keeping Trucks Already In Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/7636124/un-peace-keeping-trucks-already

And in defense to the twitter poster, he actually cleared it up by showing that the vessels were loaded on a ship… so it was cleared up long before the government clarified it

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by YeyeGbami: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Jakpon:
Did I just read "Warri Port"? If the Port at Warri can be functional so much so that the United Nations ships its assets through that passage, why then do our brothers from the east side keep complaining about the Lagos Port being the only active Port in the country

They no trust their people , they will kidnap goods and owner join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Gabbriell: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Nothing to fear if your hands are clean
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by saintneo(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Jakpon:
Did I just read "Warri Port"? If the Port at Warri can be functional so much so that the United Nations ships its assets through that passage, why then do our brothers from the east side keep complaining about the Lagos Port being the only active Port in the country

These are not commercial imports.

Almost all commerical activities go through Lagos only, this is bizzare.

Spoke fanning flames of tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by BadVoyage: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Purify your listening experience.

1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2023
pquaver:

So warri port is working amd military is using it? And developers no gree person hear word about lagos and seaport? Omo igbo love lagos joor dem no fit ever leave.. Who go leave that place wey Tinubu do well for dem.. The chief obidient lives there talkless of his otimkpus..

Oga stop this nonsense, nobody is saying it's not working but it's not working as it should be,like Lagos Port.

According to some importers while it takes like 3 months to clear your goods there,you would have cleared the ones at Lagos Port and even order for another one and the one at warri will still be there.
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by SeunDAssLicker: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2023
pquaver:

So warri port is working amd military is using it? And developers no gree person hear word about lagos and seaport? Omo igbo love lagos joor dem no fit ever leave.. Who go leave that place wey Tinubu do well for dem.. The chief obidient lives there talkless of his otimkpus..

If you really paid attention, you’d have gotten the full details of the port. The Government are the only ones using the port officially. There’s no private or public use yet, just govt.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Caleb15(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Apili: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Omo I saw those vehicles in large numbers on Friday evening
In warri heading to warri sea port
I was shocked at first but I just gather mind
Say waiting go happen make he happen

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by CrownWale93(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
United Nation should award the Haulage and Logistics Contract to my company.
CROWNWALE LOGISTICS
+2348135102690

naptu2:

https://radionigeria.gov.ng/2023/04/04/defence-headquarters-allays-fears-over-un-fighting-vehicle/

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by MrAgbakoReloade: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
IPOB terrorist and their lies and propaganda. God will not let them throw this county into a second civil war. Tinubu will be inaugurated insha Allah come may 29th

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by MrAgbakoReloade: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2023
pquaver:

believe IPOB people at your own peril. Hatred and bigotry don finish them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2023
is United nations only about war or peace keeping?
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by SLOVFO(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2023
nairalander2020:
Normally the are just transiting thats all. benin people keep your nerve's down grin

I know those wey go dey panic by now grin. The guilty are afraid.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Toluwanise247(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2023
No fear … May 29 sure
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Lithiumite: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2023
nairalanda1:
I guess they can't take the land route because CAR is in a mess right now...as is Chad.
The question is where are they coming from,they are heading south wards from the north......that's why I find it a bit strange,were they been stored in Nigeria before now and why being stored in the north as against the south which is closer to the port which must have cost huge amounts for logistics.
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by naptu2: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Lithiumite:

The question is where are they coming from,they are heading south wards from the north......that's why I find it a bit strange,were they been stored in Nigeria before now and why being stored in the north as against the south which is closer to the port which must have cost huge amounts for logistics.

naptu2:
By the way, those are not United Nations owned vehicles. They belong to the Nigerian Army. They are painted in UN colours because they are going to be used for a United Nations mission.

It's like the Pinzgauer below. It's a Nigerian Army Pinzgauer, but it has the Ecowas logo on it because it was being used for an Ecomog mission.

It's also like Nigerian Army troops that wear blue helmets and UN logos when they are on UN missions.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Ireportlive: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2023
My point on the previous thread
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by BrotherShade: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2023
😎

Tinubu and APC should return the stolen Mandate to the rightful owner for people to reign in Nigeria.

Don't say i did not warn him 😎

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by BinamRex: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Nigeria that has security challenges and is sending troops on UN peacekeeping missions.?

One of the reasons why violence flared up in some polling units was because there wasn't enough security personnel on ground.

It's been said that we do not have enough security personnel to ensure protection for Nigeria's teeming population. Why are we sending the few ones we have on a peacekeeping mission?
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by kiddkash(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2023
Jakpon:
Come to warri port and see corruption.
Plus Onne port.

Permit me to say this. The Fulani guys at the port (customs) use bribe to kill people. They will call an egregious amount for import duties and they will never remit it into the account of the federal government. Yet they will say Muslims are not corrupt

Come to seme to badagry and see what they do. Police have about 12 checkpoint, NDLEA have about 6, Customs have about 9, Immigration has about 4 and all not far from another, and you must settle all of them. Why won't they come to one place so at least you can settle all at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by abobote: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Who told you that Nigeria is not at war
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Ted4real: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Let it just be exiting route as they claimed. Edo people should keep cool for now
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Thomasankara(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2023
[/color] Nigeria produces military vehicles of course[color=#770077]
datola:
These UN' s are small. If you see those giant tanks displayed at Maryland, Lagos last Friday you'll be proud of our military.

I wished those military vehicles were produced here in Nigeria. I tried cheking .. there was no name of manufacturer on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC / Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.