Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles (39914 Views)

Akeredolu Allays Fears Over Soldiers’ Withdrawal From Checkpoints In Ondo / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by greatermax77(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
pquaver:

It is not only half baked. Beg for d policies warri is closer to u.. Or make the 5 southeast build 1 like lekki seaport or the
5 can do what lagos did?

That's why I said you are either half baked or a child to not understand the discriminatory policies of Nigeria Govt against the south east. Imo, Anambra and Enugu have international airports but the stupid government have refused to grant them license to operate in full capacity, if only Imo international cargo airport will be allowed to operate in full capacity, do you think that Igbo business men and women will not abandon Lagos?
Just let Nigeria Govt approved and grant full capacity license to only Onitsha sea port and see if one business man will not build it to international standard.
You have refused to see the evil in Nigeria against the Igbos but as they have refused to the needful, we must use Lagos seaport, because it wasn't built by Lagos State Government but by Federal Govt
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by caye(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
godwon01:
UN need to stand by in case of any eventuality. If there is any war in Nigeria, the whole of Africa is in fire . Even the entire world will be in fire. Who is going to take us with population of about 200 millions plus. Let them stay there.

The next stage of the Fulani war would be the urban warfare. They plan to start a civil war by 2023- Dr. Mailafia
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by pquaver(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
greatermax77:

That's why I said you are either half baked or a child to not understand the discriminatory policies of Nigeria Govt against the south east. Imo, Anambra and Enugu have international airports but the stupid government have refused to grant them license to operate in full capacity, if only Imo international cargo airport will be allowed to operate in full capacity, do you think that Igbo business men and women will not abandon Lagos?
Just let Nigeria Govt approved and grant full capacity license to only Onitsha sea port and see if one business man will not build it to international standard.
You have refused to see the evil in Nigeria against the Igbos but as they have refused to the needful, we must use Lagos seaport, because it wasn't built by Lagos State Government but by Federal Govt

Keep quiet with discrimatory policies. Mr professor.. So you know i allowed you feel good. You just dey run your mouth. You are adunce without remedy. When U had Gej, Ekweremadu, ihedioda, abaribe, okonjo iweala, anyim pius anyim sgf etc you also discriminated against yourself that you didn't put the policy abi? .. You just a useless idiot.. You used an opportunity given to u to gbala oringo and u r here talking about discrimination.. My friend go and sit down.. You are a zombie you dont know what you are saying. Why cant the 5 state of south east build seaport that only lagos built and u have mouth to open your useless gutters. Yeeyeyey close mouth.. That death trap is what u call International Airport.. Imo has a cargo airport not International Airport.. Seem u dont know who you are talking to.. I be son of the soil.. Only anambra Obiano built and the one umahi built that can be managed... Gej gave it international title igbo business men and women abandoned it because ordinary runway was full of put hole and you are opening your stinking mouth.. Shame no dey catch you?

Lagos didn't wait for FG let 5 south east state do it.. It is possible.. Stop talking what you dont know..

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by pquaver(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
LaSenior:
this shows that you don't know anything about import and export, it is more cheaper to ship through Lagos than any other seaport in Nigeria, if it will take 2k to ship to Lagos then it will take 4k to ship to other port in Nigeria so as a business man which one would you go for, there is nothing like Lagos here ok I do shipping and I know what I am talking about

Talk don change as we see say warri port the work.. You are billionaires you can pay it and stop collecting insult in yoruba land..
So from your talk if u build in southeast u wont still use it because lagos is cheaper..? Ok ooo.. Una dey hear am
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by stanleydsk(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
It is called AU African Union. So all African countries contribute troops.
Fighter2029:
I thought south Sudan is in East Africa,and Nigeria is in West Africa?
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by JaskanFactor: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2023
you can now see how little this government values the life of Nigerians.
Nigerians are being killed houses burn , 100 houses burnt by terrorists ion kogi many shot dead.
And so called Nigerian government is participating in UN peace keeping operations ABROAD.

Obviously its in indication that all the terrorist attacks in Nigeria are part of normal government operation.
Cause its only when everything is going according to plan that you can spare resources to send abroad.
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by greatermax77(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
pquaver:

Keep quiet with discrimatory policies. Mr professor.. So you know i allowed you feel good. You just dey run your mouth. You are adunce without remedy. When U had Gej, Ekweremadu, ihedioda, abaribe, okonjo iweala, anyim pius anyim sgf etc you also discriminated against yourself that you didn't put the policy abi? .. You just a useless idiot.. You used an opportunity given to u to gbala oringo and u r here talking about discrimination.. My friend go and sit down.. You are a zombie you dont know what you are saying. Why cant the 5 state of south east build seaport that only lagos built and u have mouth to open your useless gutters. Yeeyeyey close mouth.. That death trap is what u call International Airport.. Imo has a cargo airport not International Airport.. Seem u dont know who you are talking to.. I be son of the soil.. Only anambra Obiano built and the one umahi built that can be managed... Gej gave it international title igbo business men and women abandoned it because ordinary runway was full of put hole and you are opening your stinking mouth.. Shame no dey catch you?

Lagos didn't wait for FG let 5 south east state do it.. It is possible.. Stop talking what you dont know..

I blame myself for quoting a nitwit
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Tycyborg(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
pquaver:

So warri port is working amd military is using it? And developers no gree person hear word about lagos and seaport? Omo igbo love lagos joor dem no fit ever leave.. Who go leave that place wey Tinubu do well for dem.. The chief obidient lives there talkless of his otimkpus..

All ports are working and I have been to all of them except onne port and some of my colleagues told me they are working... You believe what some Nigerians are telling you that non of the ports are working that they centralized everything to Lagos which is a lie... Do you know the funny thing? Other ports have better roads to enteries compare to Lagos but nigerians especially the south east people are not just honest with their claims that it's only Lagos that has working ports... Most of the import ship love Lagos ports despite delays because it's straight forward and has so much security compare to other states...
Lagos state is the only state not perfect but working to grow... But everyother nay sayers always want to say otherwise because tribe and region Lagos is.
Imagine because most easterners don't like wike they said he did nothing in PH? PH which is a very beautiful place with good road networks and better infrastructure aside civil jobs which is hard to come by, wike really worked there...
But igbos said otherwise...
The same thing they did in lagos by saying they developed Lagos... When they tried in at ikoku, the ikoku is like ladipo... Wike chased all of the them that they should go and develop their regions despite their plead... He used the place to build flyover and roads... Lol...
Not all igbos but majority of the igbos don't want the growth of this country and they believe only them matter in Nigeria which brings the " they marginalize us" mantras...
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Tycyborg(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
saintneo:

These are not commercial imports.

Almost all commerical activities go through Lagos only, this is bizzare.

Spoke fanning flames of tribalism.

Stop saying what you don't know... Any goods can pass through any port... We went to clear wines and cereals in warri and we learnt that day that you must have separately 8k to 15k to settle sommunity boys before entry to road that leads to the main port in as much as you are going to the port... In which you don't see such in lagos.
You people just jump to fake assumption without facts or first hand experience yet you will shout government is bad. Wrong information is worse
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Tycyborg(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
LaSenior:
this shows that you don't know anything about import and export, it is more cheaper to ship through Lagos than any other seaport in Nigeria, if it will take 2k to ship to Lagos then it will take 4k to ship to other port in Nigeria so as a business man which one would you go for, there is nothing like Lagos here ok I do shipping and I know what I am talking about

You are right but some educated Nigerians makes it sounds like no port is work except Lagos port... Mind you both federal and states government are working with the Lagos port... Why are other state government not working on their state ports as well?
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by saintneo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tycyborg:

Stop saying what you don't know... Any goods can pass through any port... We went to clear wines and cereals in warri and we learnt that day that you must have separately 8k to 15k to settle sommunity boys before entry to road that leads to the main port in as much as you are going to the port... In which you don't see such in lagos.
You people just jump to fake assumption without facts or first hand experience yet you will shout government is bad. Wrong information is worse

Chairperson, glad you were at Warri port recently.

I have been to Port Harcourt port (not Onne port) severally between 2016 and 2018, there was no iota of activity at this port, just uniformed personnels coming and going from work. Things might have changed since then but I cannot tell.
Re: Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles by Tycyborg(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
saintneo:

Chairperson, glad you were at Warri port recently.

I have been to Port Harcourt port (not Onne port) severally between 2016 and 2018, there was no iota of activity at this port, just uniformed personnels coming and going from work. Things might have changed since then but I cannot tell.

Same happens in delta all the warehouses are empty except few just like where I went to pick my goods and I paid more starting from the community boys... Very few people are using it and that makes it look like no activities... Use it for shipping one day and see for yourself... The first thing you will see are the community boys, vehicle coming in or out will pay a huge sum either you like it or not. Another thing is insecurity... I heard there are lot of pirates and more like my goods are 50/50 assurance of getting to the destination again lot of corruption like if they knew how valuable your goods are, it might go missing... And those things don't happen at Lagos port. The state government are working there... I do even sometimes see Lagos RRS helicopter passing, maybe surveillance procedure I don't know but this is what I notice. But for people to know they are not working optimally, that's a lie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.