Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? (2816 Views)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by LeeSmart: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
achiever12:

So, you are still living under parents?
No wonder you always comment like an unreasonable fellow
Boss wetin bad say him still de with em parent? na una de put unnecessary pressure 4 person head oo. Anyways how are u doing today?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by akinade28(f): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
My dad's punishment is the funniest I have ever seen.

Dad will eat the food without eating meat. Or eat meat alone without eating the food. Whenever such happened, we don know say wahala dey.

This is hilarious grin grin.
Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by SWATMan: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
wunmi590:

Brotherly, never allow deveìl to push you to that extent, when you are angry or she says something you don't like, just walk away, don't mind all these alpha males that will tell you to teach her lesson, that you re the head of the house...

If anything bad happen, they won't be there to help you...

Is either you walk away, or go to your private room, calm yourself and believe me, once you do this twice, she will caution herself and behave well...

You have not met the troublesome ones I bet you.
Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by optm(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
You wouldn't get a good advice here as we really do not have the whole picture. Seeking ways to punish your wife may not even be a good way in addressing this. I advise you both should see a professional marriage counselor.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Bassey93:
■ Dear Nairalanders, my wife has been misbehaving and talking any how lately. Sometimes, I am pushed to beat her but I had to always control myself.
■ Please, what's the best punishment to serve her whenever she misbehaves?
Did you father her that you would think it your place to punish her? undecided

2. You don't see your wife as a human being deserving of respect, do you? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2023
SmileDance:
Looking for a way to punish an adult instead of you to talk to her and let her know whatever she is doing is annoying.
Na wa oo. undecided
Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Landowner101:

People that talking to them is like pouring water on stone, mtcheew.
If by talking to them you mean trying to force them to accept your opinion as the ultimate then it should rightly be like pouring water on stone. You are meant to negotiate with your partner not force them into your corner through communication. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Amumaigwe:
■ Women dey hear gentle talk? You think the guy never talk to her before coming here? The other party must always be blamed.
1. Like the other said, there are way too many children getting in relationships these days. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by Tayorshd2(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Bassey93:
Dear Nairalanders, my wife has been misbehaving and talking any how lately. Sometimes, I am pushed to beat her but I had to always control myself.

Please, what's the best punishment to serve her whenever she misbehaves?

Infact both of us are in same shoe now but don't know what's d best punishment for her too but i ignored her completely but still drop money wen leaving home
Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by frozen70(f): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Bassey93:
Dear Nairalanders, my wife has been misbehaving and talking any how lately. Sometimes, I am pushed to beat her but I had to always control myself.

Please, what's the best punishment to serve her whenever she misbehaves?

It depends on the family settings

Some women can be just naughty simply because they contribute nothing to the family

I think you will have to keep warning her about her naughty attitude

So that the day you will display for her, she will be the one to apologize

If you beat a woman, people will blame you Instead of blaming her for bringing that upon herself

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by achiever12: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
LeeSmart:

Boss wetin bad say him still de with em parent?
na una de put unnecessary pressure 4 person head oo.
Anyways how are u doing today?

Lolz. You don't understand
Re: What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? by QuinModah(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
achiever12:

Lolz. You don't understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sisters In-law - a blessing or a curse? / The Most Expensive Coffin In The World Costs N78 Million / I Know I Will Be Mocked. But I Am Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.