Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation (31311 Views)

2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / INEC: Tinubu, Buhari, Adeleke, Other Politicians Involved In Certificate Sagas / We Are Proud Of Fayose, Other Governors – PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation by djseanjohn77: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

There is nothing wrong with asking for help from a religious leader to help canvass for votes.

And there is nothing wrong with calling someone daddy...especially if it is a term of respect. I probably would address Oyedepo as sir or daddy, even though I am not a member of his church, and infact disagreee with his doctrine well well, out of respect (especially as he is much much older than I am).

At the end, everyone canvasses for votes. A lot of Muslim leaders do tell their followers to vote for Muslim candidates in times past. You did not complain then, yet when a Christian does it, you are here complaining.

The problem is not the canvassing for votes, it's the expression that he doesn't get involve in such, that he is such a saint that will never do any wrong or beg for vote on religious basis. It is the most probable thing anyone would do, ideally, your strategies for campaign will change from region and person to person. In fact, it is normal, but denying it is pure HYPOCRISY.

And no, I am no LP supporter. Yes, the tape probably shows some hypocrisy. But all in all, much ado about nothing.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation by Invitationn: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When illegality favours some selfish people they call it "sagacity" or "grace" or "connect"

The way APC is going, you would think its pre election season

Na you claim to win, na u dey protest say dem nor congratulate you

The wicked runs when no man pursues

The more they try to rub obi with mud, the more the guy gets elevated

I missing tinubu dropping content for comedians.

When would they hand him the mic again I wan check something
Tinubu’s moved on to greater things 😅
Na Obi dey drop content now. What an irony
Re: Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation by Invitationn: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
It's an insult placing Peter Obi among these folks.
APC keeping up their smear campaign and publicity.

You said PO should go to court. He went. Now, you're running helter-skelter. Eeya.

After the election, we've seen PO up and about.
Please where is the BAT? Is it London, Mecca or Paris? He should address the world on Live television and let's see if he doesn't blubber his way through a five minute speech. Bulaba. Blublublu. Balabluuuuuu. grin

It's been a while since I heard from ihordspy.
While BAT is resting PO is restless 😅
Especially in the wake of this “pain in the hear” Yes daddy audio.
There’s no rest for the wicked.

I can’t believe PO is denying the audio 😅
Be honest for once in your life PO.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation by Invitationn: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

There is nothing wrong with asking for help from a religious leader to help canvass for votes.

And there is nothing wrong with calling someone daddy...especially if it is a term of respect. I probably would address Oyedepo as sir or daddy, even though I am not a member of his church, and infact disagreee with his doctrine well well, out of respect (especially as he is much much older than I am).

At the end, everyone canvasses for votes. A lot of Muslim leaders do tell their followers to vote for Muslim candidates in times past. You did not complain then, yet when a Christian does it, you are here complaining.

And no, I am no LP supporter. Yes, the tape probably shows some hypocrisy. But all in all, much ado about nothing.
You trying so hard to sound objective but you have a side.
What do you have to say about the “it is a religious war” part because I noticed you didn’t comment on that part.
Re: Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation by Electorate: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
madridguy:
The most embarrassing among them all is " Thank you daddy, Okay daddy, Amen daddy " with cracking voice like a 8 years old girl own.

Ellu Pee 77 grin

Throwback:
LPDP has always been involved with disgraceful and criminal phone conversations.

Peter Obi proved he is a typical desperate politician.

thaoriginator:
grin

The most entertaining yet embarrassing one of them all is.....

The "Yes Daddy, Thank you Daddy!"

grin

madridguy:
The most embarrassing among them all is " Thank you daddy, Okay daddy, Amen daddy " with cracking voice like a 8 years old girl own.

Ellu Pee 77 grin

Peter Obi is indeed a pain in your asses, he is still your nightmare even after stealing the people's mandate, no rest for the wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation by riverbird: 12:41pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When illegality favours some selfish people they call it "sagacity" or "grace" or "connect"

The way APC is going, you would think its pre election season

Na you claim to win, na u dey protest say dem nor congratulate you

The wicked runs when no man pursues

The more they try to rub obi with mud, the more the guy gets elevated

I missing tinubu dropping content for comedians.

When would they hand him the mic again I wan check something

@bolded no be lie bro.....they always feel someone is after them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha's Ogun Chieftaincy Title Withdrawn By Eselu, Akintunde Akinyemi / Uche Nwosu: Police Confirm Arrest Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.