Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) (12156 Views)

Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Stv
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by ShaqFu: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2023
tohnice:
Sen. Ben Bruce sends strong message to plotters of interim government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgbqnioHenQ&feature=youtu.be
Thank you very much senator. Obidients should listen to you
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by TheManPregnant: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2023
christejames:
APC started this interim government propaganda in the first place and they are now gaslighting others to key into it especially OBIdients so that they could use it against them...

APC is evil!

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Menezandy:
Obi should just go and rest the guy don try but ipob dey use am and nah simps
we are already in court av you heard that you av less than 11 days come and answer the petition wey OBI file against you and your grandfather tinubu and APC Just dey play shogbo wa to gbon o ku di ee
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Why is everybody speaking against the interim govt? Whereas interim govt is the best way forward for Nigeria right now.
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by sukkot: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2023
obi the byzantine knights templer christian crusader

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by tohnice: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2023
obi
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by agos: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2023
obembet:
I still wonder why some desperate Obidient happy it... Some were even telling me advantage of it.... I just dey laugh. When i told same people about the negative effect of Cashless policy during elections, they said there is corn 🌽 in my pocket... Funny enough they are the first set of people to cry.

One thing about me, no matter who rule this country, I will survive and make it.
So is all about u alone,what of others that can't strife to live

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by ChineduAPC: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Rebuker:
We should approach emerging issues with impartiality and not let biases cloud our judgement.

If someone is planning to establish an interim government, we should identify the person or group involved and address the issue directly instead of avoiding it.

The constant chatter and noise surrounding this topic is becoming overwhelming.
The current government in power is APC, so why is it so difficult to identify those involved? The pervasive propaganda is causing confusion and leading some to believe in false information, such as the leaked audio clip between Bishop and Obi.

It's crucial that we prioritize honesty and integrity in our national affairs.

I created this thread for critical reasoning but the mods ain't helping matter too.

https://www.nairaland.com/7639912/leaked-phone-call-peter-obi
Tell people who see election as religion war to stop incitement. They are paying some idiots to tarnish a man favoured by God. They would be destroyed in no time.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by ugofab11(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2023
I am Obidient but believe me I too love this man.Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Nopretence: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Sometimes u guys quote out of context,u quickly forget this guy owned station don't broadcast anything good about nigeria
JealousCobra:
Thiefñubu don grease this one's two palms. . . . No bi juju be dat 😎
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Naturemed: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Minitary is best to reset Nigeria. Buhari pls don't hand over to civilian we have suffered more since 2nd republic.
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by goaldynman(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2023
MUSTAPHA WAKIL GAIGAI alias @ITS_ME_GAIGAI is a:

1. Peodophile
2. Terrorist
3. Man Prostitute
4. Thief
5. Son of a BIITCH
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2023
tohnice:
is that all you could grab from the speech?
sometimes I wonder how people reason you know.. any body who speaks against their evil plan don collect money from Tinubu.. Tinubu must be the richest man on earth to be blessing everybody anyhow.. and those people are so much poor that they now await Tinubu’s money..

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Spiff20(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2023
All of them should shut the hell up. Nobody is planning any interim government. Everyone wants to trend in the topic because it's sensitive. If the DSS can't mention names, then let them rest.
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Adebayofficial(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Hmmm!
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by brutal1(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2023
In all honesty which Party and whose supporters started this whole thing? Not APC and not PDP.
Rebuker:
We should approach emerging issues with impartiality and not let biases cloud our judgement.

If someone is planning to establish an interim government, we should identify the person or group involved and address the issue directly instead of avoiding it.

The current government in power is APC, so why is it so difficult to identify those involved? The pervasive propaganda is causing confusion and leading some to believe in false information, such as the leaked audio clip between Bishop and Obi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OIDdc1JbY

I created this thread for critical reasoning but the mods ain't helping matter too.

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Blankstare(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2023
JealousCobra:

Regardless, so you prefer an interim government because Obi lost? More like cutting your nose to spite your face!

Buhari won on the fourth attempt

Atiku contested six times now and hes not heating the polity

BAT contested three times before now by proxy

Obi contested once, cried and wants to destabilise the country using his obingoes like

Pele, go plan ahead and wait for your time

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by rajiedreez: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2023
So many of them don't know the consequences
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Beautiful speech...we all know who is talking to

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by bewla(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
JealousCobra:
Most he buy everything before you guys no that every thing money buys

Let this go Nigeria can't risk another war
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Rebuker:

mods are not different from their brothers

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2023
obembet:
I still wonder why some desperate Obidient happy it... Some were even telling me advantage of it.... I just dey laugh. When i told same people about the negative effect of Cashless policy during elections, they said there is corn 🌽 in my pocket... Funny enough they are the first set of people to cry.

One thing about me, no matter who rule this country, I will survive and make it.

I feel like kissing you right now just for this comment

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by alobright17(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2023
JealousCobra:
yes daddy a greased hand is better than your dry dirty hand that only good at removing ladies pants

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by onuman: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Interim government? There is no constitutional backing for interim government. Buhari with his cabal cannot continue to act like bullies in a military government after conducting a fake election to choose people they want to be in government.
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Maximeo(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2023
tohnice:
Sen. Ben Bruce sends strong message to plotters of interim government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgbqnioHenQ&feature=youtu.be

Absolute nonsense talk.

Discussing fictitious interim government and blaming opposition parties without proof.

APC propaganda machines distracting Nigerians with useless spins and lies.

Opposition parties weren't defeated but cheated and rigged out.

Useless advice or talk.
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Interimcartel: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2023
We are here
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by Interimcartel: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2023
This platform is based on bigotry. They promote negative contents to malign obidient but God will shame them
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by bn2murphy(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2023
It's a mob actionable plan, start analysis with Obasanjo open letter to the president during the home run of the election.
Check Melaye utterances before the speech, check Datti statements and the alleged audio of Obi and Oyedepo.
Go online social media foot soldiers of obidentss.
Endsars riots will be a child play if it's activated.
Overall assuming two wrongs can't make a right.
Rebuker:

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) by tohnice: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Nigeria must succeed as one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Kano Riot (di8sturbing) / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.