Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call (24798 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
I continue to thank all Nigerians, especially the youths and the Obidients, as they have remained focused on the core mission of a New Nigeria that is POssible even after the February 25, 2023 presidential election.

Before, during, and after the campaign, it is on record that I have maintained my commitment and focus on issue-based campaign about a New Nigeria that is POssible, a shift of emphasis from consumption to production, a New Nigeria characterized by inclusion, justice, equity, fairness, and prosperity.

I repeatedly stated that no one should vote for me based on Tribe or Religion, but rather on the assessment of Character, Competence, Capacity, Credibility, and Compassion that can be trusted to create a New Nigeria!

The present attempts by the APC as a Party, and the APC Led-government through some government officials and agencies to divert our attention from our blatantly stolen mandate is unfortunate and sad.

These have come and continued to manifest in different ways, such as the malicious accusation of the Minister of Information, Mr Lai Mohammed, the circulation of a fake doctored audio call, and a pressure on me to leave the country.

Let me reiterate that the audio call being circulated is fake, and at no time throughout the campaign and now did I ever say, think, or even imply that the 2023 election is, or was a religious war.

The attempts to manipulate Nigerians is very sad and wicked. Our legal team have been instructed to take appropriate legal actions against Peoples Gazette and others

While we call on all concerned Nigerians and the International Community to implore the APC and the APC Led-government to stop their nasty attacks, my focus and commitment to lawfully and peacefully retrieve our mandate to secure and unite our Nation, take Nigeria from consumption to production, pull millions of Nigerians out of multidimensional poverty especially in the North, and jumpstart prosperity through agricultural, industrial, and technological revolution remain unchanged.

Elections are over, and we are in court to retrieve our stolen mandate. Let me reiterate that we are doing so through all lawful and peaceful options in line with our legal system and constitution, and I continue to implore all Nigerians to remain peaceful and law abiding.

Those fixated with heating up the polity, creating divisions, tensions and hatred within and outside Nigeria should remember that Nigeria is our only country. Our focus should be on how to address the litany of challenges facing us, such as:

flawed electoral processes, the parlous state of our economy, unsustainable debt burden, lamentable unemployment and inflation, insecurity, and multi-dimensional poverty. A New Nigeria is indeed POssible, and God will help us. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643698718820950021?t=i5abniCuCUeEa5Ht4bokNw&s=19

225 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lmao.

NCC has denied leaking the audio.

It's now time for Peoples Gazette to tell us where and how they got the so called leaked audio.

APC think they are smart and pro in the game😀

They fired all their missiles once and Obi kept mute and allowed them to react in defense😀.

Now there's a ground for the parties involved to reveal their source of the so called audio or face the law on invading ones privacy😀😀.

Obi too sabi these people game and miles away.

Sometimes silence is golden and replying at the appropriate time is diamond😀😀.

Very soon na APOLOGY GO DEY RUSH Obi😀

624 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by N3TRAL: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Peter Obi is a very wicked man.

He is a liar, a thief and was Governor during the Awkuzu mass murder.

He will never be president of Nigeria!

He had to wait and get legal advice from his lawyers before denying the obvious. A shameless man he is.

Since Saturday. He's finally resolved on Wednesday night to save his finished political career.

If he was innocent, he would have have replied latest on Sunday morning. The revelation took him unawares and he abandoned social media for days which is quite unusual for a social media president.

Just like they said they went to the court to claim a fictitious mandate but ended up with cheap blackmail for tribunal, nothing will change here.

We all know it is illegal to leak private telephone conversations. His lawyers will sue the media platform for leaking a private telephone conversation. Doesn't in anyway mean that he isn't responsible.

But I don't blame Obi Sha. I blame his supporters who cancelled Kenneth Okonkwo and bullied him to tell a lie. Even Obi himself would have been cancelled if he didn't lie.

162 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by PlayerMeji: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
lol

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Story.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:
Story.

Are you panicking?

Your daddy's daddy has finally spoken.

Time to shit in your pants😀😀

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Chuksaluta(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na now APC go no say Obi get coconut head.
Even with the backlash and intimidation from APC after his court case, he is still waxing strong. Just imagine same man as your president. Ngige warned them but they didn't listen.

346 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Ifemidey(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
May God help us In this country

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by kilisi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin grin

Peter Obi and labour party are now on the defensive!

APC have activated their propaganda machine and now Obi has realised that no one has a monopoly of propaganda.

Two can play the game!

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by MrColdsweat: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Way to go.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Mace0lane: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Just imagine the amount of fraud lies n this foolish Peter Obi is dishing out to cover his bigotry n foolishness.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ok Daddy , thank you Daddy pls Daddy !! Like too much story though I can't blame him he must say something to make his gullible hatred followers to remain busy.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gucciblog:

Are you panicking?

Your daddy's daddy has finally spoken.

Time to shit in your pants😀😀

Dem no born Obi well to sue.

grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by LibertyRep: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
That's the way to go, if the tape is indeed fake.
All purveyors of fake and malicious information must be dragged before the court of law.

Until the paper is served, this may be nothing but a grandstanding. The admission by Kenneth was indeed an own goal.

But why the ' multi dimensional poverty especially in the North'? He sha has to rub it in on the North.

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Naira20: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Peoples Gazette will be the first to receive sense.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by press9jatv: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Good one from Peter Obi

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Chukzbaby: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Way to go

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

He is a liar, a thief and a mass murderer.

Buahahha.

This one is in severe pain. Shebi una don do propaganda finish😀😀.

Time to account

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mace0lane:
Just imagine the amount of fraud lies n this foolish Peter Obi is dishing out to cover his bigotry n foolishness.

Hahaha.

Time for APC minions to wail.

I too love Peter Obi.

He has you guys on the balls

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
kilisi:
grin grin grin

Peter Obi and labour party are now on the defensive!

APC have activated their propaganda machine and now Obi has realised that no one has a monopoly of propaganda.

Two can play the game!

Play which game?

See your co wailer calling Peter Obi a wicked person in the second comment.

Ordinary sue o😀😀.

Next time una go do propaganda with someone else.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by mightyhaze: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
There is a reason they call him THE ROCK...

God bless u sir

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why did gazette newspaper fire the guy that started the fake news? The moment that happened, I knew the news was fake. Now the APC that put them in trouble won't help them. I pity the drug daddy journalist.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Okoroawusa: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Abeg Gerrout!

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Jax1: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643698718820950021?t=i5abniCuCUeEa5Ht4bokNw&s=19

Peter Obi is the man with the Midas touch. He is letting out the obvious truth about taking a moribund Nigeria from uselessness to usefulness.

As for those idiots in peoples Gazette, they should prepare to meet Peter Obi in court.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Gucciblog: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout!

Buhahahaha.

Wailing wailer😀😀😀😀.

This guy here is really pained😀😀

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

He had to wait and get legal advice from his lawyers before denying the obvious. A shameless man he is.

Since Saturday. He's finally resolved on Wednesday night to save his finished political career.

If he was innocent, he would have have replied latest on Sunday morning. The revelation took him unawares and he abandoned social media for days which is quite unusual for a social media president.

Just like they said they went to the court to claim a fictitious mandate but ended up with cheap blackmail for tribunal, nothing will change here.

We all know it is illegal to leak private telephone conversations. His lawyers will sue the media platform for leaking a private telephone conversation. Doesn't in anyway mean that he isn't responsible.

You're a dreamer. After your fake news hallucinations, you bring your drug daddy to court.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by ScamHunter: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hmm... fear who doesn't fear the demonic party.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Felabrity: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
My president

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Felabrity: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
People gazette don chop court case

Dem go explain who send them the audio

Bst

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by DesChyko: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why are you crying though?
Obi no talk, you wail; Obi talk, you still wail.
Weird 🤔

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Massiveglory: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
I say this again, tinubu is going no where.
He will not even seat on the seat of presidency for even a day.
Constitutionally, Nigeria has no president-elect.

Tinubu apc is like a man who is drowning in the middle of the ocean and is doing everything to save his life. That is the state of tinubu right now.

The new Nigeria is POSSIBLE. This year is the year.

62 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) / Labour May Re-consider Nationwide Protest Following Measures Announced By Tinubu / Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.