Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call (24905 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sheriffindy(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2023
YES DADDY..YES PAPI..GO DADDY..

CONTINUE SHOWING THEM THE FOOLS THEY ARE..
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Ebony2King: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Peter Obi is a very wicked man.

He is a liar, a thief and was Governor during the Awkuzu mass murder.

He will never be president of Nigeria!

He had to wait and get legal advice from his lawyers before denying the obvious. A shameless man he is.

Since Saturday. He's finally resolved on Wednesday night to save his finished political career.

If he was innocent, he would have have replied latest on Sunday morning. The revelation took him unawares and he abandoned social media for days which is quite unusual for a social media president.

Just like they said they went to the court to claim a fictitious mandate but ended up with cheap blackmail for tribunal, nothing will change here.

We all know it is illegal to leak private telephone conversations. His lawyers will sue the media platform for leaking a private telephone conversation. Doesn't in anyway mean that he isn't responsible.

But I don't blame Obi Sha. I blame his supporters who cancelled Kenneth Okonkwo and bullied him to tell a lie. Even Obi himself would have been cancelled if he didn't lie.

See the way u are having convulsions because of Obi.... you will kill yasef with high BP soon
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Ebony2King: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Mace0lane:
Just imagine the amount of fraud lies n this foolish Peter Obi is dishing out to cover his bigotry n foolishness.

You’re the foolish one here. If a whole NCC has denied leaking such audio file, how then did APC fools like u get it? This goes a long way to discredit the authenticity of the audio. U guys will have to prove a lot

Don’t worry, Obi will reset your brains
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by chariiks(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Chuksaluta:
Na now APC go no say Obi get coconut head.
Even with the backlash and intimidation from APC after his court case, he is still waxing strong. Just imagine same man as your president. Ngige warned them but they didn't listen.
Hmmm did Ngige warn them
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by BluntCrazeMan: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

Obi would not sue nada.

Just as Sowore said, he might sue just to sway some of his zombies some more, but he would summarily drop the case.

Obi knows their mumu button.

You're talking from the two sides of your mouth..

I hate engaging in discussions with people who are not convinced with whatever stances they are standing upon.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Tareq1105: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Mayorofodemu:
You’re just deceiving yourself. A wise man doesn’t react to anything instant rather, he/she would think about it before reacting. Don’t you know, if he reacted on that same day, people would call him a liar with different such names.

It’s better not to rush to judge. Yoruba Adage says’ OJu to ba fara bale, ari imu”. That’s what Obi is giving them now. They will tell the court how they got that audio. And the court might ask NCC to release the original audio if doctored to clear his name.

My sympathy goes to that suspended gazette guy, he allowed himself to be used by opposition party.

You lied, if you're accused of anything and you know it's not true, you can respond even in your sleep.

Stop supporting a renowned and serial liar. Why does he have to wait for 5 days to respond?

Did Oyedepo denied it? Kenneth Okonkwo and Pat Utomi confirmed it. This is what we've been saying that Obi is a liiiiaaaaaarrrrr.

He just told his obidients idiots (not intelligent people like me bcoz I believe the conversation took place) that he was going to sue People's Gazette but we don't know when. This is face saving mechanism.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

You're talking from the two sides of your mouth..

I hate engaging in discussions with people who are not convinced with whatever stances they are standing upon.

Not.my fault you can't catch up.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Tareq1105: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2023
goslowgoslow:
Obi sue a newspaper and his gullible supporters are celebrating like he has already won the case. Suing does not make him innocent, they don't even know how the people's gazette will respond. Truly these people are Zombidiots!

Noooooo, Obi has not sued. He only said he would sue but no one knows when. He's only threatening to sue. Let him sue if he didn't make the call.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by MeineMutter: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Where is the court document? Let’s see copies here and go and verify, at least we saw when he filed his case for the election he lost.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sheriffindy(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2023
We know that Tinubu is much more healthier than you...AMEN.
Tareq1105:

You lied, if you're accused of anything and you know it's not true, you can respond even in your sleep.

Stop supporting a renowned and serial liar. Why does he have to wait for 5 days to respond?

Did Oyedepo denied it? Kenneth Okonkwo and Pat Utomi confirmed it. This is what we've been saying that Obi is a liiiiaaaaaarrrrr.

He just told his obidients idiots (not intelligent people like me bcoz I believe the conversation took place) that he was going to sue People's Gazette but we don't know when. This is face saving mechanism.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sheriffindy(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi doesn't know you exist..Bro.

Channel this your energy into something more productive.
Barbushe:
"Peter Obi, wallahi ba za mu yafe maka ba......."
Anybody who supports that monkey must have miss his brain
in the Afgan-eastern region of Nigeria.
Let me blame those people that brought Peter Obi into this
world to constitute nuisance, before i smarsh his urgly face.
They don't tell him about richest person in Africa in person of
ALIKO DANGOTE who is my neighbore and we are all
northerners, but they told him about the poverty.
THE POPULATION OF A RICH PEOPLE IN KANO STATE
ALONE IS TWO TIMES OF AN ENTIRE SOUTH ESTERN
POPULATION.
Peter Obi is a mad man, religious bigot and tribalistic animal.
Thunder fire your ancestor........
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sheriffindy(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2023
We know that Tinubu is much more healthier and younger than you...AMEN
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Peter Obi can never be the president of Nigeria. Man is a chronic liar and a sectional bigot who cannot see beyond his close circle of friends from his church.

Obi kererenke Obi
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by comodo: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

He had to wait and get legal advice from his lawyers before denying the obvious. A shameless man he is.

Since Saturday. He's finally resolved on Wednesday night to save his finished political career.

If he was innocent, he would have have replied latest on Sunday morning. The revelation took him unawares and he abandoned social media for days which is quite unusual for a social media president.

Just like they said they went to the court to claim a fictitious mandate but ended up with cheap blackmail for tribunal, nothing will change here.

We all know it is illegal to leak private telephone conversations. His lawyers will sue the media platform for leaking a private telephone conversation. Doesn't in anyway mean that he isn't responsible.

But I don't blame Obi Sha. I blame his supporters who cancelled Kenneth Okonkwo and bullied him to tell a lie. Even Obi himself would have been cancelled if he didn't lie.
In another News NCC say dem hand no dey inside the matter. Oyedepo said he never campaigned for any party. Now people gazette don turn orphan. Make dem too go clear themselves. Sacking or suspending the staff in question, no make sense. It get some kind lie wey you go hear about yourself. Na shock mode u go first enter. Na that kind shock catch Obi. No need, lies can run, but truth will catch up. Las las the whole country go know who dey lie and who dey talk truth. Wetin I no go like to hear na apology. I go like know the truth if the audio na true or false.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sheriffindy(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2023
We know that Tinubu is much more healthier, younger and smarter than you...Amen!!

So let's support him
Saga16:

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Saga16: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2023
sheriffindy:
We know that Tinubu is much more healthier, younger and smarter than you...Amen!!

So let's support him

I know you are not a yahoo boy.

grin
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Was Kenneth okonkwo & Pat there, when he was making the calls. Only Oyedepo can tell you original of what they discussed. If you want to know peace, do away with half bake medias stories.

You don’t have problems with him been in the court now. Let’s wait and see.

But meanwhile the ruling party is the most useless party in Africa, they attack from every angle like an opposition party. Just do away from half bake stories & don’t be in a rush to judge people
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by IfnobeGod20: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol you want to sue Nigeria media.

Obi is trying to stop press freedom. They won’t tell you their source and there is nothing you can do about it.

This is not about stopping press freedom but owning up to the content of your press release. You cannot made a print release to malign and denigrate the personality of a person and turn around and call it press freedom. That's just two different things. Even if the tape was true, People Gazette has no right to publish it by law because it is mainly his private communication. Nobody has right to wiretap another person private conversation, lest release it to the public. And if not true, it amount to personality and reputation damage of a person. So, in any way you want to look at it, People Gazette was wrong in both and they know. That was why the author of the said audio was quickly relieved of his duty.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Chrismania100: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Your entire family will never diee a good deathn, i prophesied those evil hatred you and your co partners over innocent Peter Obi will be a generational curse to you and your entire generation. Your children children will continue to experience calamity and untimely death until ur entire generation will be wiped out of the surface of this earth.May you never have people of mind in this your world and in the grave..This wil come to pass in your head

N3TRAL:

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by IfnobeGod20: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Barbushe:
"Peter Obi, wallahi ba za mu yafe maka ba......."
Anybody who supports that monkey must have miss his brain
in the Afgan-eastern region of Nigeria.
Let me blame those people that brought Peter Obi into this
world to constitute nuisance, before i smarsh his urgly face.
They don't tell him about richest person in Africa in person of
ALIKO DANGOTE who is my neighbore and we are all
northerners, but they told him about the poverty.
THE POPULATION OF A RICH PEOPLE IN KANO STATE
ALONE IS TWO TIMES OF AN ENTIRE SOUTH ESTERN
POPULATION.
Peter Obi is a mad man, religious bigot and tribalistic animal.
Thunder fire your ancestor........
Common google search of the state with the highest millionaires in Nigeria would have saved you this GEEPEE tank of tears. Anambra have the highest millionaires in this country and that is undisputable, you can continue to cry till kingdom come but that can never changed the narrative of Anambra millionaire status.
The poverty level of the north wasn't manufacture but by statistics released by different organisations, which if you had done due diligence, you would have appreciated his concern. What he said has been the same concern of Emir Sanusi Lamido. Until you people own up to the mirage of poverty pervading the north before solution can be insight. Stop grandstanding, Obi is not the cause of excruciating poverty in the north.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Shevchenkko: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Cry cry bush baby
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Shevchenkko: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mace0lane:
Just imagine the amount of fraud lies n this foolish Peter Obi is dishing out to cover his bigotry n foolishness.

A mo**n never ceases to be a mo**n
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by AlphaWolf27: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Gucciblog:
Lmao.

NCC has denied leaking the audio.

It's now time for Peoples Gazette to tell us where and how they got the so called leaked audio.

APC think they are smart and pro in the game😀

They fired all their missiles once and Obi kept mute and allowed them to react in defense😀.

Now there's a ground for the parties involved to reveal their source of the so called audio or face the law on invading ones privacy😀😀.

Obi too sabi these people game and miles away.

Sometimes silence is golden and replying at the appropriate time is diamond😀😀.

Very soon na APOLOGY GO DEY RUSH Obi😀

NCC is under no obligation to provide information about it's sources. You guys are hypocrites.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by IfnobeGod20: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
goslowgoslow:
Obi sue a newspaper and his gullible supporters are celebrating like he has already won the case. Suing does not make him innocent, they don't even know how the people's gazette will respond. Truly these people are Zombidiots!
Whether the audio tape was true or right is immaterial, People Gazette has no right by law to publish private conversation of any Nigerian without express permission from the law court and that must be for a genuine reason tenable. It is against the law of the land to wiretap and make public private conversation of anyone in any disguise. If he sue People Gazette, the paper cannot survive it.
On the second flip, if the tape audio was even true, was the content incriminating evidence that can be use against him for any reason? Help me to talk to your people in south west and Kwara because this election is a religion war. Please what is incriminating here? The security agency has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there was a religion war before, during and after the general elections and how it undermined the elections.

Meanwhile, in the build up to the election there was a video in circulation wherein it was heard Shettima and Amosun denigrating Obi and Igbo as a tribe but nothing was done about that one. While Shettima claimed it was a fake audio tape.
Again, there was a video in circulation where some Islamic clerics gathered in Kano to claimed that the Muslim-muslim ticket of APC was a good thing for Muslim and Jihad and all muslims must vote Tinubu, till date nothing was said of the video by any security agency.
Diverting people attention from the main substance cannot work, nothing incriminating about the audio, you guys should try another tactics and look for more incriminating evidence to nail Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by chikason22(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
DesChyko:

Why are you crying though?
Obi no talk, you wail; Obi talk, you still wail.
Weird 🤔
E shock me too oo. APC and Thiéfnubu don't know what they put their hands into
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by IfnobeGod20: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

NCC is under no obligation to provide information about it's sources. You guys are hypocrites.
But People Gazette can be mandated through the court to provide the source of the audio tape and the authority that empowered it to make public private conversation of people. If you don't know, this singular act can make People Gazette to bankrupt if Peter Obi or Oyedepo slam them with huge damage to their reputation.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by BluntCrazeMan: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

two-mouthed
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by LegendHero(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
djon78:

No they must prove there source

Or the company be ready to pay damages in billions

You bring fake news against a man and a prominent pastor in Nigeria and you think it will be just wished away

For a long time impunity has been tolerated in this country

A judicial precedence will be set by this case to teach other harbinger of fake news a very big lesson

Nnamdi chude when he tweeted against soludo and Emeka offor

It took big names from the East intervening and begging for him, if not he would have been taught a lesson.

People gazette will learn after this case

Lol 😂 you don’t know what you’re saying.

So far the audio is real, they will rather die that reveal those source.

Wake me up when Gazette provide any source. Gazette will soon release their statement now telling Obi to head to court to sue them.
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by sheriffindy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
It takes a yahoo man to know a fellow yahoo boy...
Saga16:

I know you are not a yahoo boy.

grin

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by LagosEmir: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by ukaface(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

See as you swell up
You see am? Check your BP too, emotions can make the blood pressure high
Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Nkechi50: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
This one here nah premium olodo..

N3TRAL:

Re: Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call by Electorate: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

The moment you said Peter Obi had to get legal advise before issuing a statement shows sense is very very far from you, infact it is miles away from you, for the fact that you took your time to type jargons is appalling.

Damn, some people are daft and still confident in their daftness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.