Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? (1952 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? / Obi Cubana Has Spiritual Protection. My Products Won't Work On Him - Jaruma / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by lalalista: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
A friend said she went to spend the weekend with her guy, so when she was about to take her bath, she first washed her pant with the bath soap before using the soap to take her bath. Her boyfriend noticed it and screamed. He said it's spiritualy bad. My friend said it's a lie, that she's used to it and she has been doing it every time with her bath soap. When she asked the guy what the spiritual effect was, he said it will make someone not to like her with their whole heart as they supposed to and that it can make someone tell a terrible lie against her or accuse her of something she didn't do. Please how true is this?
Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by dudusky007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Just passing

1 Like

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how people come out with these kinds of weird superstitions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lolss..

Let her just obey the Boyfriend. smiley

Next time, Either she uses OMO, white soda soap or she Simply wears back her Dirty pant. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
the guy dey find excuse wey him go take leave her

2 Likes

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by falcon01: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oh My God! You guys are fucking annoying!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by SunshineHQ(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
you have to be a badly programmed bot to type junks like this on the internet. this is outrightly Stooooopid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by Kriss216: 2:54am On Apr 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
the guy dey find excuse wey him go take leave her
This is not excuse to dump the fish brain. It's improper to wash clothes or pants with bath soap.

Naturally, pants are mostly dirty before you wash them, and you don't expect your life to be clean when you bath with same object you used to wash dirty pants, especially rotten pants of a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by lalalista: 4:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:

This is not excuse to dump the fish brain. It's improper to wash clothes or pants with bath soap.

Naturally, pants are mostly dirty before you wash them, and you don't expect your life to be clean when you bath with same object you used to wash dirty pants, especially rotten pants of a Nigerian girl.
including your Nigerian sisters and mother. Ode. If they open kpekus for u now, u will do anything to deep your smelling prick inside

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by DaddyCash: 5:09am On Apr 06, 2023
It's disgusting to bath with a piece of soap a lady used to wash her toto not to talk of her dirty smelling pant especially for girls with smelling kpekus. Spits! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by Smitaro100(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2023
grin
Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by theophorus(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Hey!

Though I agree that it's not really wise to use Bath soap for washing panties but then I think no biggie about it.

But why use #500 soap to wash panties when use can use #20 Omo abi Klin?

1 Like

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by Deleckautos(f): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2023
very correct. you will be accuse of doing something terrible you didnt do or know absolutely nothing about.And you pay/suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by lalalista: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Deleckautos:
very correct. you will be accuse of doing something terrible you didnt do or know absolutely nothing about.And you pay/suffer for it
been doing this for ages and nothing of such

1 Like

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by Iamicekid(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Abeg, no be my body I wear the same pant, same body I’m using the soap on, that’s bullshit would have been believable if you said if someone else use ur bathing soap to wash there underwear then I would have believed
Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by HanisahZuwy: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
lalalista:
A friend said she went to spend the weekend with her guy, so when she was about to take her bath, she first washed her pant with the bath soap before using the soap to take her bath. Her boyfriend noticed it and screamed. He said it's spiritualy bad. My friend said it's a lie, that she's used to it and she has been doing it every time with her bath soap. When she asked the guy what the spiritual effect was, he said it will make someone not to like her with their whole heart as they supposed to and that it can make someone tell a terrible lie against her or accuse her of something she didn't do. Please how true is this?
Lies! Me wey no dey wash my pants with bathing soap, why people no dey like me with their whole heart? Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:

read what you just typed to yourself again

(1) (Reply)

***** / The Best Place To Meet The Right Partner? / Too Young To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.