Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) (7796 Views)

May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks / Buhari's New Inauguration Car Worth N280m Not N61m - Dailynigerian Says / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by PulaPower: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Softmirror: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:
What's the economic benefit of this news to a sane a Nigerian undecided

SOME SET OF PEOPLE'S CRY-CRY-CRY MAKES MONEY FOR SOME OF US.

AND AS E DEY PAIN DEM E DEY SWEET US.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by 07kjb: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Finally na obi go use the car
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by udede(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
That car is for Peter Obi
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by DesignMaestro(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Thank you Daddy 😁

We shall inform your people in the SouthWest and Kwara about this development.

It is a neck pressing war 😁😁

Yes Daddy
Thank you Daddy
Thank you Daddy
Thank you Daddy
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

The car thst he would not sit on for long, that is federal government's car, for the office of the president, Peter Obi would eventually make use of it.

Obi would never see the inside of a presidential automobile.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

Obi would never see the inside of a presidential automobile.

Is Okay, You would only be happy from May 29th when the car would be used for the ceremony, but there after, Obi takes over.........
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Telldem1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
This car go soon collect urine grin cheesy
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Is Okay, You would only be happy from May 29th when the car would be used for the ceremony, but there after, Obi takes over.........

OK.

Has he applied for the role of Presidental Chauffeur?

Maybe he can clinch it.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

OK.

Has he applied for the role of Presidental Chauffeur?

Maybe he can clinch it.

The said car for the inauguration is Nigerians property, so when the selected President is removed by the court, ofcourse President Peter Obi does not waste monies, he will make use of this car.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

The said car for the inauguration is Nigerians property, so when the selected President is removed by the court, ofcourse President Peter Obi does not waste monies, he will make use of this car.

You must have invested in MMM.

You believe in fables.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Oboto700(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
bmaster2000:
Another headache and frustration in Obi the Pandora camp....

Obi hobby is to going to court always...in fact....he has been going to court at the age 16...up till now....he like going to court always....to carry lawyers bags and helping lawyers to arrange their files during court proceedings....
Court appearance his Obi the pandora hobby.....if you doubt me ..go and check his CV

Eni kuure
he won't rule.. save this
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

You must have invested in MMM.

You believe in fables.

No! I am a man of my words, go tell the selected president, that after may 29th he should get ready to handover this car to the rightful office owner, President Peter Obi GCFR
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

No! I am a man of my words, go tell the selected president, that after may 29th he should get ready to handover this car to the rightful office owner, President Peter Obi GCFR

I would remind you are the end of this year.

Long rope na him I give you.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

I would remind you are the end of this year.

Long rope na him I give you.

Well I discover you are not even on ground
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Well I discover you are not even on ground

As how?
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

As how?

You are away......... grin

We the Omonile that would make wahala, u that is not even on the territory, u are making noise online, I dey laugh like Obasanjor
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

You are away......... grin

We the Omonile that would make wahala, u that is not even on the territory, u are making noise online, I dey laugh like Obasanjor

Away how?

I don't understand.

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:
What's the economic benefit of this news to a sane a Nigerian undecided
Google it . Is he the first to get presidential inaugural Car or the hatred in you don't allow you to recognise any good thi g again.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by JohnBullMySon: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442581/may-29-tinubus-presidential-inauguration-car-landed-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Two pages of comments and yet no one realizes that this is Buhari's current official vehicle. Armored Maybach S650 from Klassen.

We have some many uninformed people in Nigeria. Fu*k.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Bad poeple like good thing. Na only your eyes can see it . It is not for you online presidency but for the real one declared by INEC.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
adekolaelect:
Bad poeple like good thing. Na only your eyes can see it . It is not for you online presidency but for the real one declared by INEC.

Inec that was bought by the selected Preseident of Lagos shocked
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

Away how?

I don't understand.

You are not in the country grin

we know ourselves, `We We `
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

You are not in the country grin

we know ourselves, `We We `

I wish oh.

My prayer for 2023.

🙏🏾
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

I wish oh.

My prayer for 2023.

🙏🏾

Bros how yonder grin
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Saga16: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:

Bros how yonder grin

I go tell you when I reach.

E be like say you don see vision for me.
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Omo see car

Make God bless our hustle
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

I go tell you when I reach.

E be like say you don see vision for me.

wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: List Of Nassarawa State Commissioners. / Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.