Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Thinker's Statements(part One) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thinker's Statements(part One) (446 Views)

A Boyfriend Who Says I’m An Over Thinker / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
1. my ability to think does not depend on your reaction or attention. i can also think in the absence of your thoughts . 2.nobody accepts anything as making sense except by chance.....including that it is by chance. .....3..i know you see it as justice when you are satisfied about it as the treatment of a case anywhere and however possible but that your satisfaction is yours to define and protect. 4.... the offender will never pay for the offence until the offended becomes more influential or powerful than the offender. 5....honesty can be useless. 6.... the absence of arms in my pocket never means i'm new to violence. 7.a killer can also have a prayer,even an altar. .
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by garriAndsugar: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
You write like you're hungry
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:
can u feed me?
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Give him garri and sugar.
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nia69:
Give him garri and sugar.
can he do better than that?
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Space your words.
Learn the use of paragraphs.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by garriAndsugar: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
can u feed me?
What can 1 cup of garri do for you?
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
can he do better than that?
I don't know. Ask him.
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nia69:
I don't know. Ask him.
ok
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Space your words.
Learn the use of paragraphs.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
aint using android
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:

What can 1 cup of garri do for you?
at least add noise to my brain, u can as well stone me with pure water
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by garriAndsugar: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
at least add noise to my brain, u can as well stone me with pure water
I will make it 2 cups and one cold sugar water
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I will make it 2 cups and one cold sugar water
no dey whine me again unless thunder and lightning wan scatter ur family angry
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by garriAndsugar: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
no dey whine me again unless thunder and lightning wan scatter ur family angry
Sorry sir
Re: The Thinker's Statements(part One) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
aint using android

Ok boss

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gives Lady 100 Naira For Transport For Not Allowing Him To ‘touch Her’ / Babe You Must Be A Yam Coz My Heart Is Pounding For U / I Urgently Need The Help Of All Nigerians Before I Lose My Father's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.