Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? (1647 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Does The Size Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by oceanblue(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2007
I saw a topic on female orgasm, which makes me feel this mite be nice to discuss.
Ladies, would u prefer ur man to be a huge 1min man, an average six incher that knows how to get u up there, or a tiger with a Love Machine straped to his loins that will always leave u wiv bruises. Lets hear ur views.
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by angelwrite(f): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2007
The only size i have problem with is the big ones, not that i dont like it but if i had my way i will avoid them. I like an average size one best . For the small ones to me if i love my man and he has a small size it wont matter, if he is not good on bed i will teach him how to use it very well, the only problem is if he doesnt want to learn
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by Easybaby(f): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2007
@angel . . .*roll eye*
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by oceanblue(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2007
Nice one Angel, i lke to read realistic comments. well done.x
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by bimbliss(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2007
well i think its not a function of size but how well u can apply skills to use it and make it enjoyable

though i know that the way God created us there will be some guys with extra large ones that can cause tears so the babes with small spaces but the thing is that communicating effectively with the right skills and good knowledge it can be worked out to be enjoyed perfectly.

grin
sure big iceceams taste nice tongue
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by iice(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2007
Enough topics like this. . .
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by godsword: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2007
one thing is obvious here, that oceanblue really dont know how to work that(i hope you are married).

and belive me ANGEL if you have any issues about sex with your man id advice you left him now cuz sex is kind of like the cement that sticks the building together, you get what i mean? if its weak your house will sooner or later come down.
its not the most inportant thing in a relasionship but its damn well important.

the truth about sex is that its a thing of the mind,if a girl looks really sexy or the guy is a cute bloke chances are that you'll feel you had great sex.

LET ME LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET.
focus on pleasing your partner, once you can do that i assure you she wouldnt even remember your size.
be adventurous and daring, try it rough ,try it gentel but remember the ultimate goal is to please your partner and youll be the best they ever had
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by angelwrite(f): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
godsword:

one thing is obvious here, that oceanblue really don't know how to work that(i hope you are married).

and believe me ANGEL if you have any issues about sex with your man id advice you left him now because sex is kind of like the cement that sticks the building together, you get what i mean? if its weak your house will sooner or later come down.
its not the most inportant thing in a relasionship but its damn well important.

the truth about sex is that its a thing of the mind,if a girl looks really sexy or the guy is a cute bloke chances are that you'll feel you had great sex.

LET ME LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET.
focus on pleasing your partner, once you can do that i assure you she wouldnt even remember your size.
be adventurous and daring, try it rough ,try it gentel but remember the ultimate goal is to please your partner and youll be the best they ever had

I understand what you mean but when u love someone you have to be there for him, to i can not be frustrated becos if i try to teach my man for better performance and he does not want to cooperate it shows he is not ready to make our relationstionship work then i have to leave him. If he loves me and wants me he will try . Except he is not satified with me also then he can also teach me how to satisfy him. Someone has to marry a man with small dick.
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by Komodo: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2007
sMALL PRIVATES**********hMN, ***********Medium at the worst.!!!!Size does matter, if you like sex, yu'll know this, but the adeptness at lovemaking is the major factor to an enjoyable evening. smiley wink
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by oceanblue(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2007
In respose to godsword comment, i brought up this topic so ladies can express their views not for men to say wat they can do in bed. Reasons are (1) A certain % of ladies enjoy stimulation of the cervix, which can only be acheived with a long willie(good lenght). (2) However some, if not most prefer stimulation of the sensory nerves which starts from the opening of the vagina, & stretches about 3-4 inches inward (varies) and this can only be acheived with a good girth (not lenght)
Overall, is the ability to acheive, and sustain powerfull erection that will actually assist a lady to orgasm. This is where some people fail. Lets hear wot the ladies hav got 2say.
Guys, contribute with informative comments, not abuses. Ladies, speak out. this mite lead 2 d era of not havin to fake orgasm anymore!
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by minto(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2007
This size issue again, ladies, the ball is in you court o. wink wink wink
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by minto(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2007
This size issue again, ladies, the ball is in you court o. wink wink wink
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by godsword: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
honestly OCEN BLUE sounds like he's reading all that out from a book. ask anyone who's a proven satisfier, he'll tell you size aint got nothing to do with it.
picture this i notice that big boobs our ass seems to turn guys on like crazy when seen with clothes covering them but has little or no effect in the actual love making session.
i mean how many of you actually remember the size of her ass when she is on her back and you are in between?
its the same for penis size,it just needs the right worksman to do it.
i always used to think i had a very big one cuz of the way i satisfy till i saw ex rated films and belive me those guys cant possible satisfy more than i can even if the had honey all over simply because sex is an art and only gifted artists will excell. all you need is to find the right girl and make her think she is going to have the greatest f of her life and then make her teach you what excites her, and then do it.

as for ANGEL, pls take my advice i know what this can lead to i have seen friends break up homes just becaue they are better in bed than thier flings husband BE WARNED
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by moondust(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2007
every lady needs the big ben cheesy
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by Gamers: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2007
For me, a few thrusts get me to ecstasy! Most times disappointingly! I am what can be considered a one-minute man but my high turnover compensates for this. I can go up to 8 rounds in a session. Enabling my partner climax too, severally.

My advice. Know what works for you. Big d*ck, not-too-tiny d*ick, it really doesn't matter. Know how to touch your partner at those points. Use your tongue!

My technique and prowess has even got me into major trouble. Hence, my next post!
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:39am On Sep 05, 2007
iice:

Enough topics like this. . .

ain't that the truth!
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by ssRhino: 2:57am On Sep 05, 2007
It is either the guys that are starting this kinda thread has a small dhick or have no confidence in themsleves, pls, leave dhicks alone, talk better stuff, we have virgins here, abeg, so spoil me for my mama.
Re: Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter? by azpunpin: 4:39am On Sep 05, 2007
Hey, Ohhh God, This issue again
Man, If u know say ur Gurl dey complain about you, Why can`t u come and rent me so as to satisfy her well for u and u pay me again.

2 enjoyment for me.LOL. grin

Love Ya.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Cheating? Please People Help Me O Abeg: / What Would You Do If Your Spouse 'snores Like Mad' / Help! How Do I Tell My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.