Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back (34854 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by Benega9(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Them d fear
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by Babastrong(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=OmoFiditi post=122344359]Obi is not going anywhere. Go and arrest him and then wait for the repercussions. Shebi na monopoly of guns and bullets be the only wey dey give Una mind to do and undo? Go ahead! [ Stop your mouth kid. Na so you push Nnamid Kanu to where he is today. You said heaven would fall if they arrested NK. Kanu is in DSS custody and nothing happens. Igbo ard plastic balls tribe. Know this and know peace.]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by Stanbaba30: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please someone should redirect this message to Femi Fani Kayode. Let him know that justice will prevail again in Nigeria 🇳🇬, and when it does, he is a properly FINISHED man. This country will not be able to even hide him because even his shadows will hunt him. Hypocrisy will fail him completely this time around, and you know what that means? Even his family will deny him. This I have seen, this I have said and this we all await to happen. Amen 🙏
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by fortunechy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
FFK needs a psychiatrist attention asap...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by bejeria101(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol obi no even send this people at all

As if they exist to him grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by bejeria101(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Where daddy lai when you need him.

Daddy hate speech isonu grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by hush15: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1643971239890022401?t=b97mvSwf1mmEPstSb4FWFQ&s=19

FFK. The man without honor or integrity. Anything or anywhere Belle face.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by Halo22: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
FFK..... An elder that always talks like a kid. He even talks rubbish when nobody asks him, I am glad nobody takes him serious any longer. Next now, he would remind us how he slept with Ojukwu's wife.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by stillcreative: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Are you sure?
What of Festus Keyamo?
Mastersure:
I have never seen anybody as shameless as Femi Fani-Kayode.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by press9jatv: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

One of the aliens in Yoruba land has spoken and his fellow no man's land parots have punched 'like' with their losers fingers of votes for Obipofo.
ffk is in serious trouble, Peter Obi is a thorn in his flesh and the clueless drug baron Tinubu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by HNICEARTH: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2023
Pay-me Pamie kayode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose / Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.