Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? (1671 Views)

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Court Upholds Andy Uba As PDP Candidate / Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by Kulas: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2011
When i read that Andy Uba is the Senate Committee Chairman on INEC,i was shocked.This shows that why Nigerians jubliating that they are gradually witnessing a fair and credible election considering the April 2011 polls,some individuals like the Senate President wants our electoral sector to remain as corrupt as it was before the April 2011 elections.No thanks to David Mark for trying to bring us back to square one by appointing a crook,corrupt and chief election rigger as a Senate Committee chairman on INEC in the person of Andy Uba.Welcome Andy Uba,welcome Electoral malpractices back in Nigeria.
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by MrGlobe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
shut up. I.di.ot. Na you holy pass. Was the april election free and fair? When have nigeria  witnessed a free and fair election when andy uba was not there.
Seun abeg delete this peter obi (the best non performing governor) sponsored post
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by Kulas: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ Mr. Globe!,sharap! u confirmed idiot and animal. U re among those destroying this country. say d truth.If u know this man appointed a Chairman senate committee on INEC and his antecedents and u re saying like this,then u re more than idiot!
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by toshmann(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
LolololololololoL grin
Now, that was funny cheesy
MOD pls move this thread to the joke section. I know this is not possible. ANDY UBA chairman of senate committee on INEC grin

Joke section pls wink
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by asha80(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
toshmann: LolololololololoL grin
MOD pls move this thread to the joke section. I know this is not possible. ANDY UBA chairman of senate committee on INEC grin

Joke section pls wink
guy it is true.
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by citizenY(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
TORI DON GET K LEG
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by toshmann(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
asha 80: guy it is true.
Asha asha wink
You guys are funny grin
I know say PDP is a huge joke but even PDP no fit do this kind thing,
Abeg MOD, joke section ASAP. .
This should be the joke of the year cheesy
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by asha80(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
toshmann:
Asha asha wink
You guys are funny grin
I know say PDP is a huge joke but even PDP no fit do this kind thing,
Abeg MOD, joke section ASAP. .
This should be the joke of the year cheesy
type 'andy uba,senate,inec' on google and scroll down and tell me what you see.
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by toshmann(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
asha 80: type 'andy uba,senate,inec' on google and scroll down and tell me what you see.
UNBELIEVABLE !!!! shocked

What are we still hoping for? Free elections?
You mean the senate dropped this slap on our faces and Nigerians kept quiet?

Now I'm really Angry angry angry
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by chino11(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
toshmann: LolololololololoL grin

Joke section pls wink

Don't get it. Does it mean that Andy is not eminently qualified to lead such committee? Forget about the Chris Uba saga, Andy Uba is a decent lettered man. Have you taken time to watch him in the Senate. He has even performed in the Senate more that the over hyped Ngige.
Re: Andy Uba As Chairman Senate Committee On Inec,why? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2013
He was appointed because of his clean profile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Ibos Republicans? / The Shocking Story Of Houdegbe Ritualists. Caught With Possession Of A Python / Students Protest Sex Among Teachers In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.