Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda (2220 Views)

Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:
Eggxactly.
I m neither for Tinubu or Obi. All I want is fairness. In fairness, Tinubu won. I dislike wailing. Chimamanda the feminist that doesn't have good advise for our young girls than to treat their partners bad is dishing letter to Biden like say they are lovers.
Her letter go get bigotry from A-Zee!
Lamentations of Obi's loss.

Says a CORNfused fellow.

Where's your condemnation of Professor Wole Soyinka when he called Nigerians struggling to restore their mandate "fascist" ?

You ran out of data right ?

" I'm NeiTHer foR TiNUBu oR ObI "🤡🤡
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by thegeniusoye(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2023
We cry over everything in Nigeria. 500 is too much for fuel abi, don't buy and dont cry. For the curses, God's desk is full and he wont check your request- stop wailing. Keep the cyberspace clean at least
Ceenachi:
Biden does not respond or regard unverified Twitter handle undecided undecided

Abeg....Anyone supporting APC will not die well, you will not see good things in this life. Amen by 🔥🔥🔥. I just bought a liter of petrol for 500 naira and na that petrol God go use roast all your fellow APC supporters. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by PulaPower: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:

What do you expect from an Igbo supporting her Igbo brother?
Funny enough, Joe Biden’s godfather are whom tinubu rolls with but this isn’t the discussion now..

They’re are just misguided & misinformed set of being. Both educated and uneducated..

While Obama invited tinubu back then, Igbos thought he invited him as because he’s a politician- they thought tinubu was like representing Nigeria. They conspired with GEJ and that one went to denounce tinubu bla bla bla..

Little did they know Obama & Tinubu are just friends and it’s due to their personal connections. Obama gave tinubu a special recognition amidst all the USA and Europe dignitaries - all of these things pained them..
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by DMerciful(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Look at Chimamanda's writeup and look at Bayo Onanuga's tweet...which one will Biden take seriously?
Sangoamadioha1:

Who is Peter Obi? That champion of divisiveness and bigotry with the additional title of being the king of Lamba undecided
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Newdawn30: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:
Eggxactly.
I m neither for Tinubu or Obi. All I want is fairness. In fairness, Tinubu won. I dislike wailing. Chimamanda the feminist that doesn't have good advise for our young girls than to treat their partners bad is dishing letter to Biden like say they are lovers.
Her letter go get bigotry from A-Zee!
Lamentations of Obi's loss.

The sad thing is that most of you commenting on her letter haven't even read it
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by flokii: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2023
I am sure POTUS would discard the trash the overrated fiction storyteller Adiche wrote.. e be like say these guys wan collect.

Gone are the days of Yoruba docility where Igbos will be marching ground anyhow.. restructuring is coming and not an inch of Yorubaland would be ceded to aliens.

Chimamanda should not come to Lagos again o.. she should start using Anambra airport for her travels.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Throwback: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
This election have really unmasked Bayo onanuga

the truth is that Bayo Onanuga's action, inactions and utterances greatly led to the killing, maiming, destruction of properties and ethnic profiling of a certain ethnic group whose only crime was to have a different democratic choice.

There is no difference between the crimes committed by Bayo onanuga and the crimes committed by Omar Al Bashir of Sudan who has being tried and convicted by the international criminal court for war crimes committed in Darfur

See this magician.

You rewound the comments of Onanuga made after election has already been won by APC, to be the cause of electoral violence that had occurred before voting and victory was declared for the APC.

Igbo man looking for war crimes because a Yoruba dared to call you out by your name Igbo. So you have been trying hard to cook up war crimes over an election?

Why are you this desperate and shameless?

Better get used to this new consciousness by Yorubas who do not care about political correctness.

We will continue to call you out by your tribe while you continue to cry to UN and FIFA and JAMB.

You should be ashamed that you are always wanting what you cannot even get in the rest of Igboland that is not your own village.

The Igbo Professor in Canada that tried to lie with bigotry was put in his place with the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by flokii: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2023
PulaPower:
Imagine an educated mind like her, writing a letter to Joe Biden that Joe wasn't suppose to congratulate Tinubu..

When you have hatred in you, 90% of your doings would always be flawed..

Make I just wait for what Reno has to say. He knows how to delivered the gbas-gbos well well grin

That is how most of them are.. bigotry always has a way to useless them and whatever small achievement they have made.

I have this conviction that the Chimamanda lady is so unintelligent with a slave mentality to white people.. once they start living in America, they start feeling they are above others in Nigeria... how shallow

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by idealogical: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:
I am sure POTUS would discard the trash the overrated fiction storyteller Adiche wrote.. e be like say these guys wan collect.

Gone are the days of Yoruba docility where Igbos will be marching ground anyhow.. restructuring is coming and not an inch of Yorubaland would be ceded to aliens.

Chimamanda should not come to Lagos again o.. she should start using Anambra airport for her travels.

That rubbish won't even reach Biden, that woman's crap is limited to social media..
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2023
The letter would not be trashed
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Throwback: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:

We have tolerated their excesses for too long.

They have no shame and are quick to play the victim.

To play Argentina be ready to dive and fall as quick as they do, and ensure you roll on the pitch till the Referee arrives at the scene. That is the only way to alert them that you are conversant with their tactics.

Yorubas should shelve political correctness and engage the Igbos with their own same approach.

They have no shame, we would also be shameless as we engage them.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Ikaeniyan0: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
Biden does not respond or regard unverified Twitter handle undecided undecided

Abeg....Anyone supporting APC will not die well, you will not see good things in this life. Amen by 🔥🔥🔥. I just bought a liter of petrol for 500 naira and na that petrol God go use roast all your fellow APC supporters. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Where did you buy a liter of fuel for #500?
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by nisai: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:

We have tolerated their excesses for too long.

They have no shame and are quick to play the victim.

To play Argentina be ready to dive and fall as quick as they do, and ensure you roll on the pitch till the Referee arrives at the scene. That is the only way to alert them that you are conversant with their tactics.

Yorubas should shelve political correctness and engage the Igbos with their own same approach.

They have no shame, we would also be shameless as we engage them.
Tinubu should just try and restructure (not Buhari's kind of partial restructuring) this country.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by pryme(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2023
successmatters:
The foul mouthed Bayo Onagaranga should just shut up and hide his face in shame, does he think Biden will even look at his ill mannered tweet? Does Biden look like the old druggie who has been hiding in a hospital for the past 3 weeks?

Biden has a nack for not finishing a coherent sentence. What makes you think he will entertain THESE letters?
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Christistruth03: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Many Obidients still think Trump won the last Elections that produced Biden

They have a Facist like behaviour that sees supporting IPOB Terrorists as their National duty

If they were Germans they would be the Nazis
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Globad(f): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I thought the letter is insignificant? So why is APC running helter skelter for congratulations? Indeed LP is giving this guy's sleepless night.

Are you expecting the US to take any action on the letter? Really?
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Sangoamadioha1: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Look at Chimamanda's writeup and look at Bayo Onanuga's tweet...which one will Biden take seriously?

As per Biden being our master who we report to
Just as he reported to Nigeria when Trump was disputing his own victory
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by successmatters(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Throwback:

Yes we will remain on our guard so we can keep defeating Igbos everything.

We will speak to you in the same language by which you address us.
Why do you think your people are in panic?

The sudden realisation of failure in your own backyard.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Buccalcavity2: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Educated illiterate always deploying her victim mentality to manipulate!
She wrote as though she hasn't seen her principals prayers to the court: is electoral malpractice there? Your PO didnt contest election result! No be juju be that?
If the meat of your protestation is factual, it should be very easy to prove in court na: "Signed EC8 (possessed by all party agents) is different from announced result significantly" then you win as PO has done before.
But you know it's not true. That's why you seek legitimacy through the back door. Interim govt., blackmail write-up, military takeover, violent protest nd soonest Biafra call.
Predictable
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Dindondin(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2023
Maryloveth:

Says a CORNfused fellow.

Where's your condemnation of Professor Wole Soyinka when he called Nigerians struggling to restore their mandate "fascist" ?

You ran out of data right ?

" I'm NeiTHer foR TiNUBu oR ObI "🤡🤡
You are the real clown 🤡🤡. Why ll I be for Obi when he's a bigot and Tinubu that has questionable traits?
Do you think you are talking to a kid?
Imagine you telling me you ran outta data!
Or you wanna beg me for data. I can buy you a year's subscription.
Soyinka spoke neutrally. That's how a nation builder speak. Not like the always angry controversial Chimamanda that sees everything bad about her Country. The Biden she's writing to is being accused by Trump of same Ojoro. Maybe I should write to King Charles that Biden's victory is questionable as an American citizen. Afterall Britain n France colonised USA.
Always use your brain properly when responding here. Not everyone is intellectually bereft like you.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by excanny: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2023
This one is trying so hard to keep trending grin Fool
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:

You are the real clown 🤡🤡. Why ll I be for Obi when he's a bigot and Tinubu that has questionable traits?
Do you think you are talking to a kid?
Imagine you telling me you ran outta data!
Or you wanna beg me for data. I can buy you a year's subscription.
Soyinka spoke neutrally. That's how a nation builder speak. Not like the always angry controversial Chimamanda that sees everything bad about her Country. The Biden she's writing to is being accused by Trump of same Ojoro. Maybe I should write to King Charles that Biden's victory is questionable as an American citizen. Afterall Britain n France colonised USA.
Always use your brain properly when responding here. Not everyone is intellectually bereft like you.

Are you done?
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Masterito(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Overrated? Did you use the brain you using in crossing roads to type that? Lol.
flokii:

Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Masterito(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
The election was rigged, hence the reactions in the political space.
Dindondin:
Eggxactly.
Her letter has bigotry from A-Zee!
She acted like she cared for the masses but ended up lamenting only Obi's loss.
Igbos of LP should remember that the party is meant to be a combination of all tribes. I can get that we have more Yorubas in LP than Igbos before 2023. But the way Igbos carried LP on head in Lagos made them lose woefully the gubernatorial election of that state. I know this ll rouse some people but it's the truth. GRV too was now doing like Chinedu instead of Gbadebo. It's not tribalism. It's fact. Lagos is Yorubaland and Yoruba culture. You can't carry Igbo mentality to rule in a Yorubaland neither will you carry Yoruba territory to Igboland for ruling.
Shey Igbos wey stand against Ojukwu's wife that she can't run for Senate cos she's not from Anambra are those to preach no tribalism? As in tribalism against same tribe, same Igbo. They forgot Bianca is from Anambra as far as she's married there. Even if she's divorced she's Anambra. This agborodun Chimamanda can't contest in another state in Igboland if she's cross breeding. Like if her father is Ebonyi and her mom is from Imo. They ll shout on her. So. Elupeees should learn lesson cos we are all going to become elupeee in future if Tinubu fails.

I read it. She lamented Obi's loss. It's as if Obi sent her to write it. She wrote it as if Obi won decisively and INEC did ojoro. She should STFU!
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Dindondin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Masterito:
The election was rigged, hence the reactions in the political space.
The rigging part I v left it to INEC. But I know Obi can't win Tinubu crowd for crowd, votes for votes. Aside allegations, Tinubu riled well, better than Obi as a gov. He's more strategic too.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by DMerciful(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
When a lizard sees itself as a crocodile
Sangoamadioha1:

As per Biden being our master who we report to
Just as he reported to Nigeria when Trump was disputing his own victory
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Globad(f): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
successmatters:
The foul mouthed Bayo Onagaranga should just shut up and hide his face in shame, does he think Biden will even look at his ill mannered tweet? Does Biden look like the old druggie who has been hiding in a hospital for the past 3 weeks?

Trash 🚮🚮
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Sangoamadioha1: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:
When a lizard sees itself as a crocodile

Which aptly describes Chimamanda. She is over rating her status and importance.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
It actually describes your assertion that America should equally defer to Nigeria if they have problems. You nor know yourself
Sangoamadioha1:

Which aptly describes Chimamanda. She is over rating her status and importance.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by rummmy: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:
Eggxactly.
Her letter has bigotry from A-Zee!
She acted like she cared for the masses but ended up lamenting only Obi's loss.
Igbos of LP should remember that the party is meant to be a combination of all tribes. I can get that we have more Yorubas in LP than Igbos before 2023. But the way Igbos carried LP on head in Lagos made them lose woefully the gubernatorial election of that state. I know this ll rouse some people but it's the truth. GRV too was now doing like Chinedu instead of Gbadebo. It's not tribalism. It's fact. Lagos is Yorubaland and Yoruba culture. You can't carry Igbo mentality to rule in a Yorubaland neither will you carry Yoruba territory to Igboland for ruling.
Shey Igbos wey stand against Ojukwu's wife that she can't run for Senate cos she's not from Anambra are those to preach no tribalism? As in tribalism against same tribe, same Igbo. They forgot Bianca is from Anambra as far as she's married there. Even if she's divorced she's Anambra. This agborodun Chimamanda can't contest in another state in Igboland if she's cross breeding. Like if her father is Ebonyi and her mom is from Imo. They ll shout on her. So. Elupeees should learn lesson cos we are all going to become elupeee in future if Tinubu fails.

I read it. She lamented Obi's loss. It's as if Obi sent her to write it. She wrote it as if Obi won decisively and INEC did ojoro. She should STFU!
be careful mind what you say about our jewel..I will respect you for now but will advice you not to call her names again..
She is not in your class...
Thanks
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Dindondin(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
rummmy:
be careful mind what you say about our jewel..I will respect you for now but will advice you not to call her names again..
She is not in your class...
Thanks
Threats don come again. I v not disrespected her. If she's your jewel, I m also some people's treasure.
Her letter was needless. Is she asking Biden to tell Buhari to interfere on the process or what?
The Chimamanda that you guys ll soon abuse and deny political post cos she's from another state among Igbos. Like denying her access in Abia since she's from Anambra. No be so una do for Bianca?
See, una get options. Let's rally together I truth and all you agitations ll come peacefully. Resist, do over sabi and see how some of you ll eat beans like those in detention.
Re: Bayo Onanuga To Biden. Trash The Letter By Chimamanda by Sangoamadioha1: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:
It actually describes your assertion that America should equally defer to Nigeria if they have problems. You nor know yourself

So since the USA can not defer to us then why should we defer to them I guess you know the word sovereignty and how it applies to international politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former VP Atiku Visits Dele Momodu At An Hotel In Dubai, UAE / What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word / Nuhu Ribadu Dismissed For Shaking Hands With Yar'adua In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.