Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,725 members, 7,855,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life (989 Views)

I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria / I Feel Dead Down There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by tobby20: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by GeeM: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2023
feel great
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Illegal1(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2023
Omoh.......ur problem dey learn work for were other people own dey,sucide is nt an option,if nt...i for dn do am since......

no mata wat happen bro,never gv up.
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Kobojunkiee: 1:55am On Apr 08, 2023
tobby20:
Im a man of 21 years old , normally I’ve been struggling for my self since secondary school because my dad retired, my mom left my dad . So fast forward to 2021 I gained admission to university, I hustle to pay my school fee. But things started taking u turn , I couldn’t pay school fee again , I had to skip two semesters . I can proof all this things . Idk why today I just got the sucidal thought today and just feel like commuting sucked . Now my colleges are in school , and I can’t do nothing cos no school fee. Everything is just shit. I don’t know how to feel
Why not ask your father why there's no money to pay for your schooling? Why is he retired before you are ready as a man. Being a man has nothing to do with age. You are your father's, and your mother's responsibility until you are able to get on your own feet. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Apr 08, 2023
undecided
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Pennywise2: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2023
best for him to learn a skill. atleast that will give him a work to do. if you have money, you can leaern at any time and age.

dont ignore learning a skill bro.

this way, u are useful to yourself and your parents.
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Pennywise2: 3:34am On Apr 08, 2023
tobby20:
Im a man of 21 years old , normally I’ve been struggling for my self since secondary school because my dad retired, my mom left my dad .
So fast forward to 2021 I gained admission to university, I hustle to pay my school fee
But things started taking u turn , I couldn’t pay school fee again , I had to skip two semesters . I can proof all this things . Idk why today I just got the sucidal thought today and just feel like commuting sucked . Now my colleges are in school , and I can’t do nothing cos no school fee.
Everything is just shit
I don’t know how to feel
learn a skill bro
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Ireportlive: 4:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Why not ask your father why there's no money to pay for your schooling? Why is he retired before you are ready as a man. Being a man has nothing to do with age. You are your father's, and your mother's responsibility until you are able to get on your own feet. undecided

And how will the information help him get the needed funds without further depressing him

Why did his father get to retire after 35years when he is still in University?!

Because his father got a Government Job after many years of searching

Why there is no money?!

Because Pensioners are owed Pension and Gratituty months to years after retirement.. some Government do not budget enough to cater for pension.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Kobojunkiee: 4:10am On Apr 08, 2023
Ireportlive:
■ And how will the information help him get the needed funds without further depressing him.
■ Why did his father get to retire after 35years when he is still in University?! Because his father got a Government Job after many years of searching. Why there is no money?! Because Pensioners are owed Pension and Gratituty months to years after retirement.. some Government do not budget enough to cater for pension.
1. A lot of times what we need to is first accept and confront the very reason and source of our problem before we can move forward in life. It is also in order that we avoid a repeat of the same mistake in our own lives. Op has not revealed to us that he has in fact acknowledged or accepted the source of the issue as he instead instead he is a man at 21 when he is not. undecided

2. Are you here to offer OP excuses for why he should not acknowledge the part his parents player in saddling him with this responsibility at this point in his life? undecided
Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Ireportlive: 4:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Sometimes what we need is to first confront the very reason and source of our problem in order that can mentally accept it and also plan to avoid a repeat of it in our own lives. Op has not revealed to us that he has in fact acknowledged or accepted the source of the issue as he instead instead he is a man at 21 when he is not. undecided

2. Are you here to offer OP excuses for why he should acknowledge his parents lack of planning as reason why he is saddled with this responsibility at this point in his life? undecided

2: This is Nigeria you can't plan more than his father did... Upon getting your appointment letter from your first salary, Deductions are made by the Government towards your Pension and Gratituty and monthly you pay for 35 years. The Government should pay you according to the Pension Act not more than 3 months after retirement your retirement savings and accrued interest...

1: The source of O.Ps problem is financial in nature, he needs funds for tuition and other living expenses not some psychology history on what happened to his father's finances

1 Like

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Apr 08, 2023
Ireportlive:
■ This is Nigeria you can't plan more than his father did... Upon getting your appointment letter from your first salary, Deductions are made by the Government towards your Pension and Gratituty and monthly you pay for 35 years. The Government should pay you according to the Pension Act not more than 3 months after retirement your retirement savings and accrued interest...

1: The source of O.Ps problem is financial in nature, he needs funds for tuition and other living expenses not some psychology history on what happened to his father's finances
1. It being Nigeria is the number one reason this boy needs to confront the fact that his parents are to blame for his inability to attend college at his age. The country has never had a social welfare system in place for people to fall back on. So when people like OP's father choose to have kids in such a situation, they are meant to take on full responsibility for the burden of raising that kid up until he/she is able to stand on his or her feet. OP's parents failed him and that is why OP is where he is today. undecided

2. By Nigerian standards, OP is not even at an age where he is to be financially responsible for a person. The ones responsible for OP's tuition and other living expenses are his parents still, and rightfully, OP needs to acknowledge this and obtain answers from them as far as what should be the next course of action. Not come here thinking he is a man simply because he has hair down there and clocked 21 on the annual meter. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Ireportlive: 4:27am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It being Nigeria is the number one reason this boy needs to confront the fact that his parents are to blame for his inability to attend college at his age. The country has never had a social welfare system in place for people to fall back on. So when people like OP's father choose to have kids in such a situation, they are meant to take on full responsibility for the burden of raising that kid up until he/she is able to stand on his or her feet. OP's parents failed him and that is why OP is where he is today. undecided

2. By Nigerian standards, OP is not even at an age where he is to be financially responsible for a person. The ones responsible for OP's tuition and other living expenses are his parents still, and rightfully, OP needs to acknowledge this and obtain answers from them as far as what should be the next course of action. Not come here thinking he is a man simply because he has hair down there and clocked 21 on the annual meter. undecided

I don't know where you got your information from but from 18- 21 you are a fully developed Man responsible for yourself in most countries

The difference is in other countries he gets student loan, or paid apprenticeship for a funded technical vocational college

At 18 he would work and pay his parents all expenses he incure in the house

1 Like

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Kobojunkiee: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Ireportlive:
■ I don't know where you got your information from but from 18- 21 you are a fully developed Man responsible for yourself in most countries
■ The difference is in other countries he gets student loan, or paid apprenticeship for a funded technical vocational college
■ At 18 he would work and pay his parents all expenses he incure in the house
1. Most countries are not Nigeria. You don't define these things by standards that exist in other cultures and climes. You consider the situation and society in which you live in first and foremost. undecided

2. In Nigeria, people have little to do access to any of that and all the more reason why those who bear children bear the full responsibility of raising them until they, the children, are able to stand on their own feet. undecided

3. How can he do that when he has yet to be equipped with skills and tools necessary to help him achieve that at 21? These things don't happen by magic or we would equally a baby born just yesterday to be able to do all you claim.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by mysticwarrior(m): 4:41am On Apr 08, 2023
Ireportlive:

I don't know where you got your information from but from 18- 21 you are a fully developed Man responsible for yourself in most countries

The difference is in other countries he gets student loan, or paid apprenticeship for a funded technical vocational college

At 18 he would work and pay his parents all expenses he incure in the house
You get time dey talk with kobojunkie wey dey Chicago? she doesn't understand the current situation of the country, and she also likes to counter opinions with argumentative analysis without producing a suitable solution. Leave that woman you can't defeat her in arguments, if you continue quoting her this thread will get to page 50 with argument and counter arguments with some weird English twisting words from almighty kobojunkie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by Ireportlive: 4:44am On Apr 08, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You get time dey talk with kobojunkie wey dey Chicago? she doesn't understand the current situation of the country, and she also likes to counter opinions with argumentative analysis without producing a suitable solution. Leave that woman you can't defeat her in arguments, if you continue quoting her this thread will get to page 50 with argument and counter arguments with some weird English twisting words from almighty kobojunkie.

Thanks for the heads up 🤭

1 Like

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by layzie: 5:12am On Apr 08, 2023
@ Ireportlive

I was waiting to see you open the floor of donation after the strong arguments, that's what u canvassed for, right? And u too @ mysticwarrior.

Abi na argument without action??

1 Like

Re: I Feel Dead: My Experience On Life by juman(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2023
You are good to go.
You have good health.
Destiny might be channelling you to the best path for you.
Go and learn work. Do it with happiness, before long you will be independent and earning money for yourself.

Many graduates would be praying to be successful like you. But you have to be very hard working o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single / I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself / I Still Never Get Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.