Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions (34862 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions, Exotic Cars / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by RaptorX: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
And this same governors some of them will be in the senate collecting senators salaries and benefits on top governors pension, while some are already jostling for ministerial appointments in the incoming government. So basically they will be feeding fat on the country resources until they die.

2 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
And civil servants that works for 35 years gets nothing or hmgets peanuts and sometimes the civil servants even protest for non payment of their pension and gratiuity

2 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
And some of this governors that contested for senatorial election will still go to the Senate ., national assembly as senators and still chop millions of salary, constituency projects and retirement benefits as former governors

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Okorosemeka: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
Who concorted this bunkum?

Some of the Nigeria media are just useless
are you saying the information is false,do you not read the law Delta State passed to pay former governor's 700 million naira yearly,or do you think our governor's are not capable of such callousness,imagine states that are owning salaries and pensions are paying these wicked individuals millions yearly ,this is pure undiluted wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Kwunume: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
All this in a country where civil servants who have served the country for 35 years are not paid their pension and gratuity. Some due for lack money to buy basic drugs.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by IbeOkehie: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
When you read people arguing that Nigeria is rich and full of money, this is what they mean. Can't dispute the evidence grin
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
As am reading this, my stomach is turning. Na wa o. In the words of Fela " I sorry for nigeria"
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Awesome01(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Collins4u1:

did he not ask you to go and verify if he has collected one naira since he left office.
how far have you gone?

Good point there. However, if you had worked in the public service you will understand that such benefits are not paid in lumpsum like that, not immediately, they are scattered, but these politicians still get everything due to them. As against that of the ordinary citizens, who may use the rest of their life begging and pleading before getting paid.

Bros. My point is not that he had gotten paid. But that he will also collect it when paid. If yes, then no difference with those we are both blaming. They are all the same to me.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Awesome01(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
RaptorX:
And this same governors some of them will be in the senate collecting senators salaries and benefits on top governors pension, while some are already jostling for ministerial appointments in the incoming government. So basically they will be feeding fat on the country resources until they die.

Major point of this whole discuss. The hard part is that it will be very hard to correct. Because all those in the corridors of power are benefiting from this corruption. From the Legislature - who make and amend these laws; to the Executive- who implements and benefits from these laws.

From APC - PDP - LP - NNPP - APGA etc. Non of the political parties members elected both past or present has voluntarily said No, don't pay me such money nor refused to collect whatever bumper pays credited into their account.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by WriterX(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
And a civil servant will work his entire life , make sacrifices , fall into depression and debts, face all manner of nonsense for decades and these people will sit at home praying for their pension to be paid on time.

I grew up with civil servants for parents who toiled night and day to send my brothers and sisters to school, the nights they stayed awake were more than the ones they slept peacefully.

I watched these people, I ate with them, I called them dad and mom, uncles and aunties.

"help the youths, the truth to know"

I doubt the composer of the anthem was referring to us because the truth sleeps with us, eats with us, walks with us, talks to us but we have refused to accept it that not until we take our country back we are no better than foreigners sojourning in the wilderness.

NIGERIANS WHEN WILL YOU TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY?

SHE IS BLEEDING AND DYING , YET YOU ALL CHOOSE TO FOLD HANDS.

NIGERIANS WHEN WILL YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN HOW YOU RESCUED YOUR COUNTRY FOR THEIR SAKE?

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by SpatialKing(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Awesome01:

Sorry oh! But can you confirm that Peter Obi didn't collect all these emoluments after leaving Anambra?.

Or can you quote a publication that shows he repealed Anambra Governor's pensions and out of office benefits for himself whilst in office?

If you cannot proof those 2 points above, don't just jump to trust him blindly my friend.

Yes he didn't
He has said it several times
Even the past governor confirmed it

Unlike your greedy Tinubu
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by SpatialKing(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
HilcomTech:

Obi is the one fighting himself with his religious war

Yet Tinubu hasn't known peace since he won

Why did he run out of the country

Do you know Tinubu is yet to accept the court petition

No peace for the wicked
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by HilcomTech(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yet Tinubu hasn't known peace since he won

Why did he run out of the country

Do you know Tinubu is yet to accept the court petition

No peace for the wicked

LOLZ grin
U go dey alright las las
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Felimax(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Naz34:
Bat must be a very big nightmare to your entire household. Omo your dementia is deep. Ride on

Gbenu so! Ode!

I worked as an agent in Alausa, there is nothing about Lagos State government house you want to tell me.

Tinubu cannot be my nightmare!
At least I am not a drug addict and I don't have blood stains in my hands.

I am far far better than all the Tinubu's put together.

Your pa!
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by UNDFTD: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
These are happening in a country that can NOT provide healthcare, uninterrupted power supply, good roads, clean drinking water, and affordable housing for its citizens. This is a country where the majority of its citizens do NOT even know where their one and only meal would come from, yet their political elites are swimming in ostentatious wealth. It's no secret that politics in Nigeria is the only way to accumulate wealth and enjoy an ostentatious lifestyle, hence the do-or-die attitude exhibited by politicians to get elected and stay in power.

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Awesome01(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yes he didn't
He has said it several times
Even the past governor confirmed it

Unlike your greedy Tinubu

Now I know I'm wasting my time with you. Sorry for your confusion. I'm not for any of the present political affiliations be it Atikulated, Obedient or Tinubus. I am indifferent hoping for a great Nigeria.

My point is that Pot should stop calling kettle black just because he is not on the fire at the moment. These set of politicians are all the same. Only someone who has never benefitted from it can have mouth to talk.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by gbishman: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rather than waste money on mansions for governors in a time where the country is bleeding dry why don't you put them on a live pension and let them return to their homes?
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by prettyliz(f): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
HilcomTech:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Go to Europe and you will find loads of international rail lines connecting different European countries.

African countries should be thinking of connecting one another through rail lines just like their Europeans.
Did the Europeans link it to Afghanistan,so don't act as if you're ignorant..who links a railway to it's killers...abi they did not see more peaceful and richer counties to link up to...It's just common sense...not all of us pretend not to see what's in front of usπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by prettyliz(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
HilcomTech:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Go to Europe and you will find loads of international rail lines connecting different European countries.

African countries should be thinking of connecting one another through rail lines just like their Europeans.
First of all I'm a Kogite not Igbo...Not everyone is blinded by Tribalism and Religion Did the Europeans link it to Afghanistan,so don't act as if you're ignorant..who links a railway to it's killers...abi they did not see more peaceful and richer countries to link up to? Or even within the Country...It's just common sense...not all of us pretend not to see what's in front of usπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by HilcomTech(m): 3:29am On Apr 09, 2023
prettyliz:
First of all I'm a Kogite not Igbo...Not everyone is blinded by Tribalism and Religion Did the Europeans link it to Afghanistan,so don't act as if you're ignorant..who links a railway to it's killers...abi they did not see more peaceful and richer countries to link up to? Or even within the Country...It's just common sense...not all of us pretend not to see what's in front of usπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PH00LEESH and INCOHERENT IPOB pretending to be people of other regions.

DIS IPOB is so ST00PEED that it thinks Afghanistan is in Europe

IPOB are so filled with HATRED and BITTERNESS it has consumed their common sense
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
prettyliz:

Is Kogite a tribe in Nigeria?
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Felimax(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
topclem:
I don't know why naira land are still keeping mad people like you in this forum

Better a madman than a druggie!
You that is not mad see as your life be like weak erection!
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Felimax(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
am4truth:

Google is there for you to verify.
Always quick to display the depth of your shallowness.
All because of hatred.

You can love all you can but I don't have an iota of love for a well known drug lord! A liar and a fraud!

Papa 71! Daughter 61! Baba agbaya!

Hate me jare, it's allowed!

You that was bathed in shallowness why not goggle it for me since you know very well the person I am talking about?

At least I did not mention the name of the druggie boo and you quickly resonate with the person. May be he is your father. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye To Wed β€˜Soon’ / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / SEE List Of INEC Chairmen Since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.