Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions (34860 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions, Exotic Cars / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by ComptonGee: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2023
They know how to twist and make the law work in their favor even after 8yrs of siphoning the public funds. They still want to keep enjoying political largesse at the detriment of the masses. Salaries remain unpaid in most of these states.

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Naz34(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2023
adenigga:

The incumbent Lagos State governor. You can see, when he came in; he cancelled the pension allowance, and that’s how it should be.
please ignore the bad belle pig. You dnt need to waste your energy replying them .
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by 1b8m: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2023
I tell people, Nigeria is not faced with the problem of ethnic and religious division, they are just tools politicians use to distract us from the dastardly act they are committing.

Have you ever wondered why the issue of ethnicity and religion only surfaces during election? If you know the answer to that, you will know who your real enemies are!
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by petermichaels(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2023
A VERY CORRUPT AND SELFISH POLICY. NO WONDER THE COUNTRY IS A FAILED STATE. VERY WICKED AND SELFISH LAW. MAY GOD GIVE THEM PAIN THE SAME WAY THEY ENJOY. I STILL PREFERE THE MILLITARY IF YOU WILL ASK ME.

4 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by rajsuresh(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
Who concorted this bunkum?

Some of the Nigeria media are just useless

Is the write up FALSE?
If the write up is TRUE, have you carefully examined its effect on our collective patrimony?
My countryman your comment seems tremendously unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by owoshuyi(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2023
One of the many reasons I rate Peter Obi highest pass all these politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by coputa(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Generally, Nigeria runs a satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES !...

The sole remedy is a RED REVOLT undecided
This generation are cowards,maybe the Next generation may kick them out, oh!,i forgot they are yahoo generation.Any hope?

3 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by naturefellow(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Felimax:
Post that of the druggie presidential thief or forever remain silent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Brushstrokes20: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
coputa:
This generation are cowards,maybe the Next generation may kick them out, oh!,i forgot they are yahoo generation.Any hope?
Absolutely SPOT ON!

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by am4truth(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Felimax:

Google is there for you to verify.
Always quick to display the depth of your shallowness.
All because of hatred.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by naturefellow(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
rajsuresh:

Is the write up FALSE?
If the write up is TRUE, have you carefully examined its effect on our collective patrimony?
My countryman your comment seems tremendously unintelligent.
helinues is an effing contrarian, a nutcase!

Don't take him seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Omoluabi16(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

Sit this one out and shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by spencekat(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Imagine!!!
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by paulgabrielz: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2023
I need a token this morning to enable me transport back to school. I would be grateful to have it. Thanks and God bless.

Opay 7012849091

Thanks
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by am4truth(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=naturefellow post=122371784][/quote]

Stale.
If he has made his region safe and economical vibrant he wont run to Lagos.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by ChristineC: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Premium thieves.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by GoodLord95: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Our governors no know wetin be hardship. They are living in another country called "Nigeria Paradise Version"
While the masses are living in another country called "Nigeria Hell Fire Version" sad
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Emola12(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Five-star-retirement-Matawalle-Wike-Okowa-Umahi-Ganduje-to-get-mansions-exotic-cars
this is what Peter obi will never do or accept that is the reason why I respect him alot Jesu Kristi ngbo walahitalahi I put tribalism aside PETER OBI is the best among the three candidate walahitalahi

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2023
UAE123:
This is part of the reasons some states are under performing because their former governors and their deputies are still collecting huge amount of money despite been out of office and we are not even talking about the money stolen when they were in office. This crazy laws need to be revisited and if possible removed totally.
...in 50 years time, most state won't have a penny to spend on developmental projects because by then, like 7 different governors would have emerged in addition to the existing 3 ex governors

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by nedekid: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2023
It is good. Infact they should pay them half the states budget monthly.
This is a policy that was introduced by the president elect and adopted by the other governors.
One day some day, Nigerians will wisen up.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by 1Dray(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

You're rooted in deep corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by miceroms: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2023
This is the reason they employ all manners of violence and intimidation to aspire and maintain office.
Waste of public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by topclem(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Felimax:
I don't know why naira land are still keeping mad people like you in this forum
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by miceroms: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Also to mention that this is the reason Peter Obi’s campaign does not resonate with this lot.

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by naturefellow(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
am4truth:

Stale.
If he has made his region safe and economical vibrant he wont run to Lagos.

Keep deceiving yourself
is Lagos economical vibrant for you?

Remove the log in your eye first. Corn 🌽 feeder!

Am4truth, truth is a heavy word, you shouldn't throw it around the way you do.

You are for truth yet you conveniently turn a blind eye to avarice and corruption of Tinubu. No you're for your hungry ulcerated stomach. You're an effing hypocrite, as corrupt as your principal. You're a liar. You only side with the truth when it's convenient. You're morally depraved. You are an enabler of corruption and evil, so you are evil.

It's Easter period, a season for sober reflection. By supporting a criminal like Tinubu, instead of a person of Integrity like PO, you're not different from people who chose Jesus for crucifixion, instead of the Barrabas the thief.
You're on the wrong side of history, and posterity will not be kind to you.

What ever you think you're personally benefiting by supporting Tinubu and his evil, will come back to take double from you. It will be your ultimate retribution... All of you! May all the evil you support haunt you in good time.

Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by isaiahethan: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

Guy I wish i can meet you outside this faceless forum. You are one of the biggest problems Nigerians are facing . Please you better don't quote cos I'm not reading it

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by prettyliz(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Five-star-retirement-Matawalle-Wike-Okowa-Umahi-Ganduje-to-get-mansions-exotic-cars
Nawa o...and some broke people will be tearing themselves here for them.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by fijihems: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2023
For retired state governors and even presidents to be paid such huge salaries and allowances for their service or disservice to the people while not being able to pay state and federal civil servants their meager salaries, pension and gratuity is criminal and the greatest crime against humanity and should be punishable.

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by cartoon1001: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Regrettably, only the military can curb this madness.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Elvisstephano(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2023
KillSars:
As long as they've work hard to raise the igr of the state and the state is buoyant enough to finance all of their needs, IDGAF...
We heard of a story of one fraud wey no see igr raise, the werey embezzle hin state fund sotey, money wey hin no fit chop finish for 50years, at the end hin come tok sey hin no need pension.....the kind fire wey go burn some people for hell ehn.... grin grin

Cheap condom would have prevented the birthing of a nonentity like you. Gosh !

1 Like

Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Tochj(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2023
This is exactly what obidients movement is made to destroy.
Evil structures
If you are benefitting from this stealing of people's wealth
Continue to support it
It's understandable
But if you are suffering under this like everyone else and still attacking Obi based on tribe and Religion
Evils don't know anyone
Then something is wrong with you.
Re: Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Elvisstephano:

Cheap condom would have prevented the birthing of a nonentity like you. Gosh !
I guess diz numbskull knows the fraud way i dey tok...

Who knows, e fit be alpha zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari / How Did The Olukumin People Accept A Hausa Derogatory Term As Their Name? / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.