Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,365 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ (19093 Views)

#NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by starz100: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Go ahead,who councilor help
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by UNDFTD: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
The local council lawmakers also issued a 48-hour ultimatum to the LP vice presidential candidate to withdraw the statement made on national television that the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, and his vice should not be sworn-in on May 29

Please, can any reasonable person tell me what's treasonable about the above-highlighted remark by Mr. Datti, the Labor party Vee Pee candidate in the recently concluded Nigerian fraudulent elections? Absolutely NOTHING! But as always, APC, the party known for making off-handed remarks and threats against others is now crying foul! I hope that Nigerians do NOT fall for this "banana in the tailpipe" trick.
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by JOemmy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
These are just clowns datti shouldn't bother about them.
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by alibiz: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Politicians confusing Nigerians with obi-datti issue and same time jousting for position in the 10th senate
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by localboy: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by OgaTheTop2: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Go ahead, don't disturb our peace
I tire o. They should go to court... nobody dey hold them nau smiley
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by chaloskyx: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2023
Thats fine its a fair world go to court if you have a case when did people start using court case to threaten people it does not make sense dont you want to win and collect payment for damages?
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by viodemus: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
where were they when dwarf rufai said his more treasonable version?
Re: Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ by Guigo89: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
These people no get shame at all. They fail to know all these attacks on PO and DBA is an evidence to show they know LP and its presidential candidates truly won 25/02/23 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Alleged N2bn Bribe: Saraki Begs Judge To Deliver Judgement / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.