Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? (19023 Views)

Shaibu: PDP Will Lose Edo State If They Don’t Accept Me As Candidate / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by muchroom(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
In this revealing interview on channels television, Governor El-Rufai bares it all with claims that he is on the bad side of some powerful Kaduna Indigenes because it is no longer Business as usual in the state.

When asked how he is dealing with the notion of people who think he has taken side? He said it is because he is promoting peace and peaceful co-existence among the ethnic groups.

The governor claims some unknown persons are using the crisis in the state to garner wealth for themselves while promising that the long arm of the law will soon catch up with such people once the security arms have enough evidence against them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjllDn7bwJ0

Source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1295079584539512838

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by thesicilian: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
I used to think this guy was very intelligent.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Marine54(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
thesicilian:
He is the chief terrorist of the state!

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by BlowYourMind: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Terrorist imp

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Aboks(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
one of the most useless governor in nigeria

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Aboks(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Marine54:
He is the chief terrorist of the state!

a very good fanatic

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Jostoman: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tinubu boys don't like this man at all because he is always against their Master.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is one of the Smartest leaders in the NORTH

Very resolute and determined

His only crime is his tribe, religion and party affiliation

Southern Kaduna unrest is as old as Nigeria.....not enough to discredit him

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Yobabad: 1:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Fantastic govonor, religion blinded leader

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by orisa37: 2:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Uneasy Head that wears The Crown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by muchroom(m): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2020
They are Nigerians and they have the right to, aint they?
Superwave:
This is how foolish Igbos abandon the shithole of Abia Ebonyi etc n be poking their noise in that of Kaduna.

20 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Yankee101: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2020
You won't pay the christians but you can pay the fulanis in a different country?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by techmo(m): 3:59am On Aug 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

Hell Rufai needs to shut the fvck up

He keeps burying himself politically everytime he speaks

His reckless statements and that of his family, like threatening diplomats with body bag, openly tweeting violence as revenge of Fulani people, and many more stupid. Tweets makes him now fit perfectly to the description of been a Boko Haram Governor

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by slivertongue: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2020
pretender, anarchist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Tkester: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Afonja behold your pal. Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:
I never thought for once
Sense is far from Usman Dan Fodio's lineage

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Superwave: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
muchroom:
They are Nigerians and they have the right to, aint they?
but the same foolish people don't want others talking about the stinking horrifying odour oozing from Aba perceived all the way in PH or the disaster Ebonyi will always be to the extent you Igbos label them as second class Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by greall12(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Nelly4you: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2020
nawa op
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Shut up
Na kwarupption you sef dn turn Kaduna state into undecided undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Pandev(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
cool
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Raydos: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
We Seriously have to split up this country, Our cultural differences and Religion is really affecting the growth of this nation!

Let everybody go there separate ways!! We don't like eachother yet we're still forced to be Together, Apparently there won't be any Development!!

Hausa/Fualani for example like terrorism and Sharia law and Religion, Let them have their own country so they can do whatever they want!

Igbo like business, and making money, Let them go there separate ways and start developing

Yoruba like Education, Let them go their separate ways and get to work

We seriously can't be in the same country!, We have to Split up!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2020
undecided
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Patrioticman007(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2020
That its a fact killing of innocent Nigerians life has been going on in Kaduna, since the military era. The Zango kataf is still fresh on our memory.
When Yakowa was Governor, he truly formabled by not building a military cantonment for Nigerian Army to occupy for free in other to protect Nigerians living in that area.
That El Rufai is now being blamed for those skirmish is now the other of the day, forgetting that a southern Kaduna Christian Governor failed to do proper investigation on this matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Nelly4you: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2020
that's the problem with Nigerians meanwhile I'll design logo and flyer for ur business
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Arrewa: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Hypocrisy of Southerners!

When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Arrat rubbish!!!
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by kkkp: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:
This is one of the Smartest leaders in the NORTH

Very resolute and determined

His only crime is his tribe, religion and party affiliation

Southern Kaduna unrest is as old as Nigeria.....not enough to discredit him
Thank you . Since we were kids it has always been so. Now I'm married with kids and some people think is El-rufai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / What Obasanjo And Yar’adua Told Me-soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.