Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Want To Start A Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start A Family (572 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / 5 Girls In A Family All Stares At Me..... including mother / With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Family by Incognito21: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Apart from making money and making sure your close ones and fam don’t lack, what else is there to be doing? I got bored and now I’m thinking of starting a family, scared of bringing in my children to this harsh part of the world called Nigeria! Scared of meeting the wrong woman too
Re: I Want To Start A Family by Caaz: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2023
Ok.
Re: I Want To Start A Family by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Marriage isn't for the boys. When you married, na that time you go no say money and taking care of family no bi small tin if God give you a devil wife. A good wife is the best but you will never know this until marriage set in, woman can pretend for years but they are still sign you will see but not notice. You can be giving your wife 100k every day, she fit still dey bang another man and still collecting nothing, and you may not give you wife 10k for entire year and she will still stay loyal and faithful to you, but that tin wey dem call peace, one 1% of woman get ham. Marry your own devil and they nurse ham jejely

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Family by GreatSuccess: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2023
Incognito21:
Apart from making money and making sure your close ones and fam don’t lack, what else is there to be doing? I got bored and now I’m thinking of starting a family, scared of bringing in my children to this harsh part of the world called Nigeria! Scared of meeting the wrong woman too

Ok naaa...
You're scared of bringing in your children in Nigeria....
When you keep on voting for the useless APC...
Re: I Want To Start A Family by lavylilly: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Do you have money?
Are you emotional intelligent?
What would you do if you loose your job? Run or face your problems?
Do you have the capacity to take care of yourself and another person?
How do you handle nagging?
Can you stand the sight if a stinking toilet?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Family by Incognito21: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2023
GreatSuccess:

Ok naaa...
You're scared of bringing in your children in Nigeria....
When you keep on voting for the useless APC...

God forbid I never voted for APC, though PDP, LP
Still same wicked bad greedy leaders,

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A Family by Incognito21: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2023
lavylilly:
Do you have money?
Are you emotional intelligent?
What would you do if you loose your job? Run or face your problems?
Do you have the capacity to take care of yourself and another person?
How do you handle nagging?
Can you stand the sight if a stinking toilet?

I thick those boxes, but I’ll never stand a nagging woman, I cherish my peace,
Stinking Toilet? No I hate dirt.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A Family by lavylilly: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Incognito21:

I thick those boxes, but I’ll never stand a nagging woman, I cherish my peace,
Stinking Toilet? No I hate dirt.
You not ready for marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start A Family by Incognito21: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
lavylilly:
You not ready for marriage?

Why does marriage have to be miserable? Stop making it look awful.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Family by lavylilly: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Incognito21:

Why does marriage have to be miserable? Stop making it look awful.
Re: I Want To Start A Family by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
lavylilly:
he is right to demand what he wants. If women want a man who can provide, at least give him peace. If you cant provide peace, stay the fvck out of marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Incognito21:

if you'd focus on life, instead of money, then you would be passionate about something, you would have dreams and desire to achieve something in life (rather than just make money).... now you spent all your energy making money, but now you have money and dont know what to do with your life... you dont even have a good woman by your side.

i wouldnt advise you to start a family and instead would advise you to look within yourself to know what you want/desire in life (before making family plans)
Re: I Want To Start A Family by labake1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
A tired Redpiller now sees the important of marriage
Re: I Want To Start A Family by DaddyCash: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Buck fvck on.
A family would emanate from there before you know it.🤣🤣🤣
Incognito21:

(1) (Reply)

I've Never Or Very Rarely, Seen A Rich Girl Do Hook-up / My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 / How Simps Or Unsuspecting "Nice Guys" Unknowingly Always Fund Girls' Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.