Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (39286 Views)

Poll: Prison break, Lost, or 24?

Prison break: 53% (167 votes)
Lost: 11% (36 votes)
24: 34% (108 votes)
This poll has ended

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Shaunscot(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2007
Maybe its just me or I just love paranormal sitcoms.
I love Heroes.
I like The X-Files and Supernatural(I only watched some episodes of season 1 tho) also.
I think Im deviating here.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by abubaka(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2007
am sayin gud mornin to my man,MICHEAL SCOFIELD, i lov u man cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Sexyuhlala(f): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2007
Prison Break is DA BOMB

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by joinus: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2007
C'mon guys its prison break all the way!!

Don't get me wrong 24 is good n all but i think we all tired of Jack always running, answering his phone in a hurry, shooting people getting arrested a ton of all the other psychobabble crap he does 24 hours a day every day!! (or shall we say every episode grin)

LOST is certifiably crap! i personally have mounted 3 expeditions trying to watch and understand this series, all ended in failure. Then every time you ask LOST fans to give u a summary on the series they always come up empty (wonder why?)

Scofield it is! (Jack Bauer, eat your heart out!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by onyekang1(f): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2007
dis dude makes it happen,n dats wat makes prison break DA BOMB!

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by xlad21(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2007
come on guys, i ve sen the 3 series, michael scofield(prison break) is a perfectionist and jack bauer! jack bauer?(24) that one is an "impossiblist" i think lost is the bomb cos it doesnt centre on one particular protagonist, everyone has his own life story fully been told there. any way my choice is lost, without a doubt.

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Oracle(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2007
Prison break is real
The possibility of the movie is very high.

24 is too fictitious, they show Jack as an invulnerable man, able to do anything.
He's always there to save the day.
No man can do the things Jack Bauer did in that movie unless he's immortal.
Itz always some terrorist attack the united states or an assasination attempt on the president or some top government official.

There's always a problem to be solved and Jack is the only man that can unlock the door.

The movie is good, but itz too false to be true.
Jack always goes against orders given to him, to get what he wants and he uses violence during interrogations.
My cousin told me that he shot Curtis and I hated him for that.

However, i must commend the movie for use of wireless electronics, itz very much expository on IT.
CTU is one big battle field, Chloe, Edgar, Jack, Curtis, Tony Almeida and a lot of them are the Fighters.

Prison break is a man's survival in prison and how he hopes to get outta there with his brother.
The tattooed Michael scofield's brain must have been used to the maximum point.
Itz a movie that gets you thinking

After the analysis, i think you should come out with the result yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by sanmius(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
In my opinion, all three movies have great scripting and brilliant lead actors.

Lost is a movie that needs you to be patient with it then it breaks off into a series of suspense trying to loose you,

Prison Break keeps you spell bound because of its intrigue,

24 is action personified, 24/7!

I'd give it up for 24!!!

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by xlad21(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
lost definitely
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by tete(f): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
Definitely prison break. Keeps u glued to the tv and sitting at the edge of your seat. Micheal Scofield is too much cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by oyinmama(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
My hubby & I were involved in a heated debate with friends on this particular topic last wkend. Prison Breeak had us both rushing home afta work each day as we just couldnt wait to know the next twist in the storyline. The script and lines are simplypacked with intelligence & wit, to say the least! Give us PB anytime,anyday!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by boraddo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2007
24 is the bomb, jack bauer can kill 2 birds with no stone
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by iyke001(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
men you,ve put me on d spot but if i must choose i,ll take 24,its easy to critic prison break they cud be nabbed a no of times but jack bauer in 24 is d booommmb!!!!!!!! i,ll take 24 anyday followed by prison break then lost.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by penfold(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2007
ARE YOU JOKING?!!

COMPARING DEATH AND SLEEP!!
NA PRISON BREAK JOOOOO!!!

"low level attenuation, " man!! not only is prison break captivating, u can actually verify all the 'facts' that were used in wrinting the plot,

prison break anyday, anytime, followed by "24", then "lost"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by luridguy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
its between prison break and lost, lost has the suspens thing keeps you guessing but prison break is simply  cheesy cheesy cheesy lets just say you got to love Michael scofield
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by kaybankky(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
am shocked :24 has no comparism with the other 2 bt in another class.24 can make u sit for 24 hours period, without food n u will be fine
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by aboki1010: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
Agreed season 6 was a big flop. but nothing compares 2 Jack Bauer, today is the shortest day of your life!!!!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by kingkams(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
PRISON BREAK is second to non.

Just take a look at the characters.

The slowpoke ( T-Bag), the "love till i die" ( Sucre), not to mention Brad Bellick, Scofield junior (Mahone) and the Oga himself.

SCOFIELD IS THE BEST YOU CAN FIND AROUND.

He got me thinking like him already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by rume(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
From what I've noticed, 24 keeps you on your seat! Prison Break is also very good but 24 is just so captivating. No other series has ever! done what it did to me.Both stories are so political, I wonder if things do happen the way they make it seem. [flash=200,200]http://The producers have succeeded in taking peoples valuable time.[/flash]
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by wesan123(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
PRISON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second to NONE!

How can a film like 24 be ALL about JacK Bauer?
In Prison Break, Everyone has a story but 24 is just all about Jack Bauer, Films are meant to bring more meaning to viewers than that!

Prison Break remains my Best!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by beyunce(f): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
ma darling micheal scofield any time anyday any second. muah to PRISON BREAK
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by topeteadr(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hey guys 24 is the bomb men that guy jack bauer is the man men the thrills suspense in the film is hit and when i mean hot i mean hot well orison break is after 24 but

24 is the bomb[color=#990000][/color]

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ wesan123

u hv 2 give it to 24 then! it is all about one character but it has more ratings, more nominations and more awards including d most coveted actor of the year.

so go figure.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by dominobaby(f): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2007
Prison break is way off the best. i haven't seen 24 or lost but i already know none of those can compare to PB. Its full of suspense, you never can tell whats happening next and they just seem to take your breath away at every scene. I spent two full nights watching season 2. Been on the look out for season 3 but haven't gotten one.

Scoffield is way too much of a genius! love all the characters in there ; t-bag always makes me laugh till i ache!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by lawyer(m): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2007
the twists and turns in prison break is becoming more confusing than the original plot, from prison to escape to searching for westmores money to the government plot to assasinate scofield and linc burrows, would finally turn off viewers and at this rate, i dont forsee people anticipating to watch prison break if it even gets to its fifth season because the plot is being derailed.

But 24 follows real time events within 24 (1) episodes and once the season is over, you can be rest assured that a new season will bring something new for you to follow religiously. At this rate if the producers want to make 14 seasons of "24", they are well covered because more gadgets will be involved and more terrorists to manhandle.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Chiori(m): 3:22am On Sep 05, 2007
Prison Break and 24 compete favorably with none outdoing the other. Scoffield and Bauer are the bombs in their respective rights. As for Lost, I don't dig, though it's just okay.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by pitz(f): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2007
guys u shud watch vanished and see anyway prison break has beta characters but 24 is so much beta season 2 prison break was so boring it had no plot rily
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by shawn123: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2007
common guys you shouldnt even compare, o.k lets see, LOST is not even an option. 24 is more like same thing, its all about catching terrorists and the plan, bottom line the story line is all trying about countering terrorist. BUT GUYS PRISON BREAK HAS NO STORY LINE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. GOSH I GOT TIRED OF JACK BAUR AND 24 COS I STARTED WITH THAT SERIES AND ABANDONED IT BUT PRISON BREAK TRUST ME YOU CAN NEVER ABANDON, DONT GO THERE IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by jkpretty(f): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2007
If u have an important thing to do & u start to watch prison break. Believe me ur ass is gonna stay tight to ur seat.

Its a the bomb, even as i so much love lust, prison break out shines 'em all

I love u Michael kiss
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Jackal(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2007
24 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Bauer is the SHIZNIT.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by chelsea4su(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2007
prison break is the first and will always be the first ,michael you are my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Nella(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2007
PRIIISON!!!!!!!! 4 SURE!!!

i lu lost but Prison tops it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.