Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video (16773 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by NairaLux(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Talkcentral: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gbó eléyìí ó necessary
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Xvva7b8ha: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Let me teach you how to close clients & earn $20-$70 daily using Instagram. I've got Proofs attached... Thank me later

Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by NairaLux(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
sirjoggy:
Eyah

Why you dey pity am? 😂😂😂😂
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wayyyy too many Police are indisciplined ... unprofessional and abuse their power. I don't blame them but blame those in charge of them. This person above them is doing his job .... having them face disciplinary action.... hopefully demoted and assigned different duties ..... like toilet maintenance.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by dfrost: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Imelaa313:

Just cracking Jokes bro. I'm not giving anybody any job. Myself am jobless presently.

So u want to bless me with the 5k?
Thanks

Fear catch... when you see the 5k, come and pay your tithe.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Sammy5413(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Trigger happy police men
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Allisgud: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
When u carry uniform give meruwa aboki pushing wheel baro,what do u expect
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
The bullets are paid for by the person you shoot to hype... Ranges between 5-7k per shot... That way, they're always bought and returned

No be new thing
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Sleekfingers: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Consiglieri:
Very Good!

I beg, wetin be “unpolice” ??

Nigerian English

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Berankis: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Policemen are one of the worst set of people on earth. How do some ladies even consider them for marriage?
They are simply Nigerians, if you know what I mean - we are all the worst set of people on earth, everything Nigerians touch, they mess it up.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Billmos: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dat is wickedness, it's quite heartless to sack him, query n seizure of his one month salary should have been a better way to discipline d happy young policemen,who knows if he is a fan, many policemen does that n no one I repeat no one fired dem of their work.there are better way to handle issue not sacking him.his family need him as well n he has mouth to feed just like d cp if policemen can estort money from drivers n even shot some for refusal to comply no one sack dem.dat joke is taken too far, d cp need to restored bk d young man to his duty post n discipline him accordingly.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by TyroneP(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kano musician? Lol... It's indeed funny.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by charlesdinho(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
this is one of the reasons i have so much respect for the nigerian military. as an army, navy or airforce officials, you have no right to shoot anyhow except you want to face the military panel...
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by pacespot(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
The truth is that everybody just thinks they can do an undo in this Buhari's regime.

That fraud election has emboldened many criminal policemen.

Nigeria is free for all after all.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by lereinter(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
What of if na to hype Politicians

Nothing spoil
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
All police should be withdraw from these celebrities, let them get private security
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by AfonjaPriest: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Such an act can be seen as barbaric, but it goes beyond that.
It indicates a recidivist compliancy, destructive of the ethic and morals, our society have been plunged into.
It will continue to be and for a long time.
One day, those that enjoyed the benefits of such egregious and vilest acts will be played into their midst for them to be reminded to dance to the song of pain they brought upon others.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by kayfact123(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Policemen are one of the worst set of people on earth. How do some ladies even consider them for marriage?
The ones wey considered them for marriage, one of them for my area, nah fight fight, shout today, quarrel tommorow, now they don divorce.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by viodemus: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
apache4:
Can Tinubu be trusted

99% mba.
How can a hardened tribalist criminal change when surrounded by his tribalist and criminal peers. He has a choice in either increasing the oppression of the SE and face possible breakup, or lead with equality and maybe repair or atleast hold the shattered union in place.

The tribal aligned islamics not qualified law enforcement guy, was excited to show support for the musician.
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Tvoice: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
spencekat:
I don pass the age since.

Hahahahahahaha, u dey run abi?
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by Whoknowsme: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Imelaa313:

Where did u see it written that he would be sacked sir?
Maybe the bullet has entered his eyes that he couldn't read well 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by clockwisereport: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Esortigress:

The same ladies that married the likes of Portable?
Re: Policemen Arrested For Firing Shots To Hype Kano Musician In A Trending Video by clockwisereport: 1:05am On Apr 14, 2023
muyico:
D offend didnt worth sack but demote!

You can't teach police their job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Law Is Not The Only “Learned Profession” By Farooq A. Kperogi / PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) / The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.