Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (69871 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Dafresh:
God have mercy on us. May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace Amen
There ain't no god! If there is, he/she/it ain't merciful.
May the family of those that died be able to get over this in due time.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by udede(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2023
I will still blame bad government on this. Its just unthinkable to drive against the traffic in a country where the law enforcement agencies work
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Dafresh: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Judybash93:

There ain't no god! If there is, he/she/it ain't merciful.
May the family of those that died be able to get over this in due time.
Sir chose what to believe

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Dickson178(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Sometimes I blame the mechanics for not fixing the fuel lines very well

Rip to the deceased embarassed
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by alibiz: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Eternal rest to all the departed souls. Amen.
The rate at which this bus boast into flame is alarming.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Jflex07(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Enugu again?
Seun Mynd44,Lalasticlacla, this tribalist has brought tribe Into this tragic thread. Does accident not happen anywhere in the world? What a question by saying "Enugu again?
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Where is the tiper that hitted the bus?
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Jflex07(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Mrnairalandd:
See Igbos roasted… The wicked shall die like this
Seun,mynd44,lalasticlacla.This person is towing the line of bigotry and hatred for a particular tribe.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Where is the tipper?
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by press9jatv: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Oh my God, May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by harqinhola(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2023
UNA PETER OBI WILL NOT CRY ABOUT THIS ONE ..

Just saying it respectfully.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Why is the tipper driver receiving treatment? He should be set ablazed ASAP, Nonsense!

RIP to them. embarassed
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Awful. Graphics similar to the Roman city of Pompeii buried under the boiling ash of Mt. Vesuvius.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Harcom: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Your father is an idiot for raising an imbe_cile like you. angry
Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest,desist from your tribal bigotry or DSS will be on your watch.I wonder how Nairaland mod allow this on the platform.MOD pls do the needful and get rid of this nigga on the platform.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2023
dontrulee:

The worst place to sit in a vehicle is the passengers side, in the event of an head on collision, the driver will instinctively direct the vehicle away from his side (to protect himself) putting the passenger side in danger except the driver is suicidal or has decided to sacrifice himself for others which is rare. That's why most drivers survive. Do you understand now
True. I understand.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Emdebby2: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
These people had plans for Easter. RIP to them
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Stevechigo: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
hjw333
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Allocsoluwatosi:
This guy should be banned for life.

I am happy they were roasted.

You know why i am happy, you Igbos are animals.

Several times here on this platform, you Igbos go around mocking the Northerners and Benue people who were mercilessly massacred simply cos they have different perspectives towards life…

I ll keep celebrating the deaths of Igbos like this just like the way you Igbos go about celebrating d same thing when it happen to others.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by adubam(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

Several times here on this platform, you Igbos go around mocking the Northerners and Benue people who were mercilessly massacred simply cos they have different perspectives towards life…

I ll keep celebrating the deaths of Igbos like this just like the way you Igbos go about celebrating d same thing when it happen to others.

To you tribalist everyone in Nigeria is Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
May God forgive you people for the evil in your hearts.

I'm not Igbo so don't abuse Igbo's because of me.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

Dude check my name. I am Yoruba tokantokan and Yorubas always have sympathy towards human beings irrespective of tribe, color, or gender. You must be omo ale to mention this. Abi iru rada rada wo gan lon sele bayi. Iwo yi koni iberu olorun rara at all.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 4:32am On Apr 11, 2023
adubam:

To you tribalist everyone in Nigeria is Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
May God forgive you people for the evil in your hearts.

I'm not Igbo so don't abuse Igbo's because of me.

God punish you and your fellow Igbos.
Only the Igbos would condemn my write up cos we have seen it offline and online that it has become part of Igbo’s culture to keep quiet when their kinsmen are carrying out evils against others but as soon as the same evil is returned back to these useless tribe, Jesus! you ll see all their kinsmen who were quiet before start screaming blue murder.
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2023
May the souls of the dead rest in peace... Amen
Re: 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2023
This is an avoidable accident sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.