Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

A Message To DeJoeee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To DeJoeee (536 Views)

Wana Udobang Shares Naked Photo Of Herself And A Message To Go With It / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To DeJoeee by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
u deserve no peace, u deserve to rot in pieces, u will not understand but u must pay 4 the thing u confessed 2day, such a waste of life! angry
Re: A Message To DeJoeee by Blupen969(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u deserve no peace, u deserve to rot in pieces, u will not understand but u must pay 4 the thing u confessed 2day, such a waste of life! angry
My problem with you be say if you don smoke finish like this your head go begin touch.....mumu man
Re: A Message To DeJoeee by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
My problem with you be say if you don smoke finish like this your head go begin touch.....mumu man
weyrey, my head dey touch even without benson or mary , pass the level give ur pops(mr ken of loud memory),na trailer suppose massage ur destiny,oya, drop 3 or f...out!
Re: A Message To DeJoeee by Blupen969(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
weyrey, my head dey touch even without benson or mary , pass the level give ur pops(mr ken of loud memory),na trailer suppose massage ur destiny,oya, drop 3 or f...out!
Whatever
Re: A Message To DeJoeee by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Whatever
however

(1) (Reply)

What Is Achraf Hakimi's Principle? / This Can Never Be True Love, Lady Get A Bloody Arm Cut On Her Proposal Night / Don't Kill the Simp, Sometimes The Adult is Wrong (Love Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.