Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Kill Someone Today (4007 Views)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by PatientofYabale(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
After everything I did for you, you still cheat on me. Your day are numbered this stupid girl. I will make sure they plan your funeral very well. I paid for her school fees, bought her handouts, buy her almost 39,000 recharge cards, whenever she is hungry I still dey send her token upon the factory work I dey manage. She still dare cheat on me.
You Kon dey beg me for what!!!. If I no kill her make I bend!!!. I will go to work all night no sleep, those stupid indians and Lebanese go dey shout one me like fool, you this girl wey I dey plan my whole future with Kon still cheat me cry cry cry. Omo this thing pain me well!!!, Whenever I want to Bleep you u go dey tell me when we marry. So u dey fool me since all this while. I will never forgive u, until l kill u. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Make nobody shaa vex me this night. Because I fit kill anybody right nw. The girl don end my life. I just dey feel like make I commit suicide. My life is meaningless. I love this girl with my whole life
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by chatinent: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
I'm glad you've let out your anger.

Now, calm down. Move on. It's gonna be all right.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Blupen969(m): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mumu see as you deh vibrate for woman matter why she no go use and dump you like a cheap vibrator......get sense blessed one

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Starz825(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kindly pay rapt attention to the first commenter.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by BusinessPlan22: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
If you are a good man man, move on.
My ex came back after years... I told her to check the next compound.
Happily married today

17 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by PatientofYabale(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
chatinent:
I'm glad you've let out your anger.

Now, calm down. Move on. It's gonna be all right.

Omo it really pain me, I almost ran mad. But this girl deserve death. She deserve death!!! cry cry cry. I can't believe I'm crying while walking on the road. All my sweat!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Shamp: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Guy calm down, I can feel your pains,
Av been in your shoes before.

Murder or suicide is not the option, let her go cry it out and let the pains out, but make sure it's the last time this nonsence will happen to you.

These hoes ain't loyal but to them they re smart, you will surely meet someone better, when you do still work with head not heart, you will be good.

N:B remember watery beans dey for kirikiri, is it worth it because of a hoe.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Draslo(m): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Why are you telling us?

You want us to stop you or what? Be like say Kirikiri dey hungry you
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

Omo it really pain me, I almost ran mad. But this girl deserve death. She deserve death!!! cry cry cry. I can't believe I'm crying while walking on the road. All my sweat!!!
angry
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by JASONjnr(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2023
If this story is anything to go with... You'd committed the crime already and not open your browser to ent all this trash for nothing!

Go and do your worse.
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Franzese: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Wen You Embark On that Journey Of Revenge,

Dig Two Graves......

One for the girl.

One for yourself.

Won't say more than that

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by sisisioge: 2:38am On Apr 10, 2023
You better count your loss and move on.....Nigeria prison us not a good place to retire o. If you because of one yeye girl end your life, plenty fine fine girls go still spit on your grave!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by KosiGee(m): 4:02am On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

What do you mean by all your sweat??

You are serving the Indians and Lebanese people and you still could afford to invest heavily on a woman you didn’t know much about!! May our Labour not be in vain but in this case you’ve been foolish.

Your ‘Mandate’ has been stolen because a man is literally dating the woman you blindly invested in. She’s like mmm and and you should’ve only put in what you could afford to lose if the whole process crashed.

Move on and develop yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by EastAlchemist: 4:22am On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:
After everything I did for you, you still cheat on me. Your day are numbered this stupid girl. I will make sure they plan your funeral very well. I paid for her school fees, bought her handouts, buy her almost 39,000 recharge cards, whenever she is hungry I still dey send her token upon the factory work I dey manage. She still dare cheat on me.
You Kon dey beg me for what!!!. If I no kill her make I bend!!!. I will go to work all night no sleep, those stupid indians and Lebanese go dey shout one me like fool, you this girl wey I dey plan my whole future with Kon still cheat me cry cry cry. Omo this thing pain me well!!!, Whenever I want to Bleep you u go dey tell me when we marry. So u dey fool me since all this while. I will never forgive u, until l kill u. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Make nobody shaa vex me this night. Because I fit kill anybody right nw. The girl don end my life. I just dey feel like make I commit suicide. My life is meaningless. I love this girl with my whole life
You’ve invested so much
You no love am
Count your loss and move before you kill your self
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Harrykn: 5:13am On Apr 10, 2023
No dey give any girlfriend more than what she deserve. Later later you go see say nah mumu bin dey worry you. my current babe dey see me like free restaurant and I no mind cus my work no fit pass free restaurant. You give me honeypot, I give you free food. Hahaha! Bleep Nonsense Love.
OP, e sure me die say your next babe go replace everything wey you don miss.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by MrAgbako: 5:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Wait first..
Make I see that your stvpid girl picture...
Upload am
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by MrAgbako: 5:44am On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

If i wan buy your life. How much e go cost me?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Instead of make you buy herbs And head into town and find the nearest hooker.
Na sexual frustration dey your body not heartbreak.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by ThatrealestApex: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

Please do the needful and stop disturbing our peace sad sad

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by ItisWell22(f): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Guy calm down.

You go dey alright… 🙏

ThatrealestApex:

Please do the needful and stop disturbing our peace sad sad

Not fair.

He’s hurting badly… 😢

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Rodimi20000000: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wake up !
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by okoroemeka(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:
spend what you can afford to lose on a girl,don't even have the wildest imagination you can be the sole controller of a pussy, believe in the back of your mind that girls that have not cheated yet have not seen an opportunity,women can still very much love you but still cheat,some people has cheating programmed in their DNA that it becomes just a reflex action and finally don't love a girl with your whole life,it is a recipe for disaster, considering the investment,manage her if you can,it is almost an impossibility to get a loyal pussy thesedsys,turn your life energy towards improving your life

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by MechanicMike: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by MechanicMike: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

See Yor head like expired cow milk...why can't she cheat onu. Do u own her? Is she Yor slave? She don't have right to cheat? Son steppppup Yor game & she will remain loyal!!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by lyriclekidd(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
You're the stupid one here. I feel no pity for fools.
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by imagrg(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wake up my boy...

I know it's difficult to stay calm. But try to do just that. You'll be grateful you did.

Almost all girls in Nigeria cheat. They prefer bad guys to good guys.

Dump her forever and you will see her on her knees later begging to come back.

She doesn't know what she's missing until she's out of your support.

Don't let her make you commit murder. She's not worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Worriedguy6699: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Your anger is valid.

You’ve been betrayed by the one you love most.

Don’t mind the f00ls insulting you. You have every right to be angry when someone you trust stabs your back, but don’t kill anyone.
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by LeeSmart: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Mumu see as you deh vibrate for woman matter why she no go use and dump you like a cheap vibrator......get sense blessed one
Dear Snr. comrade, you can not be insulting a fellow comrade nd be blessing him at thesame time oo.
But daht comrade need to get sense o.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Blupen969(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
LeeSmart:

Dear Snr. comrade, you can not be insulting a fellow comrade nd be blessing him at thesame time oo.
But daht comrade need to get sense o.
The insult will give him sense
Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sigh...

This is sad .

What do people gain in cheating self, just break up and don't deceive others.

Take heart Op.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Kill Someone Today by Illegal1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
omoh......bring ur mind down,no kill ur slf ontop woman mathias.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Wore To AMVCA Last Night (pics) / I Can’t Even Penetrate A 19 Years Old Girl / Knocked Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.