Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria (20103 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Leaked Sex Video Of Charity Obeng Using Long Toy In Her Hole / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by mosho4all(m): 2:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Good evening,

I had an encounter with Nigeria police twice regarding a intimacy gadget in my car which they are telling me is a illegal. They stated that it’s must be ceased from me.

Lawyers in the house please enlightening us regarding this please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 2:32am On Apr 10, 2023
It is not illegal to have intimacy gadget as long as it's behind closed doors. It is illegal to have it in your car though because it is an indication you're about to be up to no good

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Ireportlive: 3:36am On Apr 10, 2023
cool

Next time in a friendly manner ask for section of the law you violated

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by mosho4all(m): 4:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:
its educational section that is why we learn everyday please what section of the law do I violated

5 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Ireportlive: 4:12am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
its educational section that is why we learn everyday please what section of the law do I violated

Non that I know of... However a Police officer has the right to detain you for questioning if he thinks you are about to commit an offense of public indecency later with the gadget

Bringing out a Sexual object or material depicting sex is an Offense " Public Indecency"

However if it's in your glove box, or boot covered away from public veiws, the officer can only warn you not to bring it out in public

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by mosho4all(m): 5:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Non that I know of... However a Police officer has the right to detain you for questioning if he thinks you are about to commit an offense of public indecency later with the gadget

Bringing out a Sexual object or material depicting sex is an Offense " Public Indecency"

However if it's in your glove box, or boot covered away from public veiws, the officer can only warn you not to bring it out in public [/quote]I did appreciate your reply the toy was kept inside the boot of my car which officer took it and detain me for it and at end it was ceased from me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by advanceDNA: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:

Asking Nigerian police which section of the law u violated is already unfriendly grin ...u don likely trigger wahala, especially those frustrated,wicked ones

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by onumadu: 6:12am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
I did appreciate your reply the toy was kept inside the boot of my car which officer took it and detain me for it and at end it was ceased from me

The officer essentially stole the toy from you.

Like has been said already, you committed no crime just by having it in your possession and safely out of sight.

In Nigeria, police can do a lot to you IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.

17 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:
It is not illegal to have intimacy gadget as long as it's behind closed doors. It is illegal to have it in your car though because it is an indication you're about to be up to no good
Up to what no good? Please explain! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by mosho4all(m): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=onumadu post=122411470]

The officer essentially stole the toy from you.

Like has been said already, you committed no crime just by having it in your possession and safely out of sight.

In Nigeria, police can do a lot to you IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.[/quote I appreciate and will ask for readdress because it’s just errand boy that follow them collect it from me

3 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by EastAlchemist: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2023
No use at disturb anybody

2 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by LeeSmart: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,don’t mind my grammatical error posting this tonight.I have encounter with Nigeria police twice regarding on intimacy gadget in my car which they are telling me is a illegal to have a intimacy gadget which they stated that it’s must be ceased from me,lawyer in the house please enlightening us regarding this please
U see ur life, u de carry vibrator the waka. Na una go just de make price of pampas the increase any how. (no offenceee)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
OP,
One day, dat Intimacy gadget will hook on ur Sexual organ.
Better find a good Dating partner.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by GeeM: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2023
it's not
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

One day, dat Intimacy gadget will hook on ur Sexual organ.

Better find a good Dating partner.

Na fight.

Anyways,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by BarrElChapo(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,

I had an encounter with Nigeria police twice regarding a intimacy gadget in my car which they are telling me is a illegal. They stated that it’s must be ceased from me.

No it is not.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Starz825(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:
cheesy
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Iseoluwani: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Who is learning with me, m really gaining

But honestly Nigeria Police no get joy

3 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by inoki247: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol Wahala no too much like this I don't think so since we don see one Senator for Sex shop....

And I do see Dem on Al this online platform like Jumia,.

For say na illegal dem go dey hide sell am like Igbo....

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by thatigboman: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
No be wetin dem dey sell everywhere? How will it be a crime to have it hidden away in your boot?

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by MrPresident1: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,

'Seun', what do you gain from putting poorly worded idiotic threads to FP? You want to show the world that Nigerians are half educated dingbats? You think that we cannot see that all these stupid threads are serving an end? Continue in your self delusion

Your mods cannot check simple spellings and tenses correct them before placing on FP?

You should make editing of FP bound material for grammar and tenses a criterion for FP placement. This is just a simple thread and it is loaded with nonsense!

Your Nairaland is dead!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by ShaqFu: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,

... They should quote the section of the law where it stipulates that it is illegal to carry or use intimacy gadgets. It's that simple.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Paracetamol01: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
I will be back to comment my reserve
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
No, it is NOT a crime.
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by AhmedGhost(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Intimacy gadgets. shocked shocked shocked
Buy wait no be still dsame thing make person Waka with Olosho😂 for car and police stop am Dem ask am questions like where u wan go nack her and which style u won do😂😂

Just saying oh

2 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by histemple: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Which law forbids intimacy gadgets in the car?

3 Likes

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Draslo(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Fun fact...if she has ring light, she probably has rubber dick in the room somewhere.

Real question is what tf was it doing in your car? Like, it's impossible to have a reasonable answer unless you live in your car. You must be one of those Onlyfans girls that do car videos. Either way, you're very irresponsible.

Also, Nigerian cops are the worst.

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
mosho4all:
Good evening,

Seized.

By the way, it if it illegal, how many of the vendors have heard that they arrested, or how many have the police busted and confiscate their gadgets?
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Quest7777: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Does it pose any harm to anyone?

1 Like

Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
No it's not.
But why will someone have fake toys when there are many real toys of different shapes and sizes to play with cheesy
Re: Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria by Donjazet2: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Asking Nigerian police which section of the law u violated is already unfriendly grin ...u don likely trigger wahala, especially those frustrated,wicked ones

I have witnessed this before. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.