Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB (11113 Views)

Rename Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth - Ohanaeze Counters Adamu Garba / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / People Who Can Accept D Pain Of Rigging Should Participate In Election: Oshiomol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by MechanicMike: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by MechanicMike: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/09/igbos-should-participate-in-census-wherever-they-are-ohanaeze-counters-ipob/

BUT WHY DO IBO PEOPLE ALL WAYS WEAR RED CAP LIKE IPOD IBO TERRRRORRIST SCUM FROM THE EAST ??...is this for terrrrorrtist recruitments?.. please advise?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by giantstar: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2023
There are too many group and leaders who wanted to control Ala-Igbo. They need to solve this problem before they can actualize their dream of becoming a nation.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by success1smyn(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
PapaFejiro:
God bless Igbo land God bless Yoruba land, God bless Hausa land...Really?

So the other tribes in Nigeria are nothing to you? The other tribes don't have lands, it's only 3 tribes that have all the lands in Nigeria.

I find this very insulting, childish and overbearing.

The fact that you accord no relevance and respect even to the smallest tribe in Nigeria tells a lot about you.

And it's very unfortunate.

Am sorry if you find my post a little offensive but I wrote God bless Nigeria to include all other 'lands'.

But if you re-read my post and yours, you will see that you are actually see that it's your post that is very insulting, childish and overbearing.'
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by success1smyn(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Darren95:

Where is Niger Delta?

Part of Nigeria sir.
God bless the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by success1smyn(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Antai123:
You just conceded defeat for congratulating President fraudulently imposed on Nigerians.

Defeat? I supported Tinubu, so I am not conceding any defeat.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Owontime: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Who cares?
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by BJanta: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
These Igbos are always giving stress and pain to themselves ‐ always in distress. How many tribes are in this kind of self-inflicted strenuous tension?
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Akuruoulo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Any idiot that tried adding my name to Nigerian census, na bottle I go knack am for head.

Since my vote is useless, then adding myself into Nigerian populous is a crime
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Akuruoulo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mufasa27:
Who gives a f***

If una like participate, if una like make una ignore. Nigeria must move forward with or without you hypocrites.

Nigeria must continue heading to destruction, and we don't give a bleep
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Akuruoulo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If Igbo people are sensible, we should make sure even our goats are counted.

It's a quota system, derivation goes to the area with most population. Let's get it right this time.

That is where the northerners have been fooling everybody, let us play their game with our own rules

Getat
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Fejoku: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is the problem with you Igbos, if they decide to tackle you now you begin forming victim.
As you rightly observed, Igbos aren’t the only different ethnic group in Nigeria, but it’s only the Igbo that has started making issues out of the coming census by asking her people to troop home for the census.
Think about it. What makes the Igbo different from others that made ipob make such demand?
What is your own concern with the advice rendered by a Biafran group to Ndigbo? Are you Igbo or a Biafran? Why not mind your useless self?
Talking about tackling, haven't you been doing worse so far? All the markets you burnt down; don't you know that many families have been thrown into poverty overnight? In your hate, you can't see it.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fejoku:

What is your own concern with the advice rendered by a Biafran group to Ndigbo? Are you Igbo or a Biafran? Why not mind your useless self?
Talking about tackling, haven't you been doing worse so far? All the markets you burnt down; don't you know that many families have been thrown into poverty overnight? In your hate, you can't see it.
Hausa hate you!
Fulani hate you!
Yoruba hate you!
Wike hate you!
Ijaw hate you!
Reno hate you!

Isn’t it time you checked yourself?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Bede2u(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:

Come and explain yourself since you are rolling out fake statistics like the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate.

Now, what is GDP?
its sad you don't know what gdp is
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Atarakpa: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
EmekaA125:

You are not in SouthEast but believed what useless media told you about the living condition of the region. Continue
sir I fly in to Nigeria twice a year and spend not less than 17 days. And out of this 17 days 10 days in my home town.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Atarakpa: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

First tell your stupid military to fvck off from southeast then we will get involved in politics
the military men are there for peace.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Atarakpa: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

For what? Please it doesn't concern you
as long as the Igbo people are in Nigeria soil, it concerns me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Fejoku: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Hausa hate you!
Fulani hate you!
Yoruba hate you!
Wike hate you!
Ijaw hate you!
Reno hate you!

Isn’t it time you checked yourself?
The hate started before our generation. We read about it and have grown to witness it. It isn't a new thing. Some of us have adjusted fully on how to tackle the hatred.
You who fulanis love; how come they continue to slaughter your people with reckless abandon?
As for Wike, he belongs to a faction of his people who believe continuing with the post war hate will curry them favour. Reality is dealing with him and he will still face those whose families he murdered.
As for the Ijaws, some are like Wike while others aren't. You don't lump all of them together.
Who or what is Reno? Is it the name of a cat or lizard? Who cares what it thinks or feels?
Finally, there's nothing like Yoruba hate. While I understand that there's a whole sort of suspicion majority of Yorubas have against Igbos, the hate we see currently is a section of the Yorubas trying to force it on all Yorubas. If not curtailed, it will eventually put a huge bad spot on the Yorubas. We've all seen and have clips of the violent attacks suffered by Yorubas many SW states including Lagos from both the Hausas and Fulanis who love them. Never for once have we seen Yorubas asking them to respect their host. It is only Igbos who have never recorded any physical attacks against Yorubas that such warnings are directed at. The recent attacks this group of Yorubas visited on us was seen by all and was totally unwarranted. They got the message and have seen who the real provocateurs are.
Let's see how this year ends.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Why are you always laughing
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by flokii: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seems Igbos are more intelligent than Ohanaeze chieftains.. census is to determine the population of a place or region as the case may be which will dictate the allocations and government.presence in terms of infrastructure and basic amenities the place will get in future.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
the military men are there for peace.
Yes O there there for peace
https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/31/nigerian-army-police-shoot-dead-five-alleged-ipob-members-abia-during-protest-against
Now come back to speak trash
Nonsense
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
as long as the Igbo people are in Nigeria soil, it concerns me.
No it doesn't
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by web5000: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:
Who cares? Definitely not Yorubas. Just wait till Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in. Everybody will need Certificate of Residence to buy even sachet water in Yoruba land. Then you will know that Lagos belongs to some people.

Just return to your caves to be counted, and stay there because South West Paramilary Service AMOTEKUN will be at the Yoruba land borders to ask for your Certificate of Residence before you can be allowed into Yoruba land. Maybe you will all just stay in Edo and Delta.

Nice one
Exactly. They should issue certificate of residence with something similar to NIN/bvn number on it. Or link it with NIN to know those that wants to lie about their tribe, Etc.
In addition,
People living in Lagos esp Igbos & CO who did not participate in the census should pay fine either monthly or weekly, if they don't present their certificate.
Also, before you do anything in the bank, market and other important things you have to show your certificate.
(since it's the igbos that wants to boycott the census)

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Atarakpa: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
TheIgborepublic:

Yes O there there for peace
https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/31/nigerian-army-police-shoot-dead-five-alleged-ipob-members-abia-during-protest-against
Now come back to speak trash
Nonsense
Igbo propaganda organisation of businessmen. (I.P.O.B)

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Igbo propaganda organisation of businessmen. (I.P.O.B)
Which propaganda? Can you tell me the false news here?
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by viodemus: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
I come in peace, no take wetin I go talk now as bad thing if e no pertain to you.

I don't think it is wise for igbos to participate in this census unless it is organized by every tribe in the current day Nigeria, or it is done by the USA and a few international community, and we pay them.

I really think the census should be postponed until further notice, let us see if we all can work together first.

As a person of igbo tribe, that has been openly discriminated against for over 50 years, worse than European slavery, and facing possible genocide due to tribe and religious belief, this is not the right time.

Tinubu has not even come in to office yet, and our tribe knows that he is an extreme tribalist, arming such a leader with this type of information - to know exactly where igbos are in the country, is a risky affair. He might now focus on decimating us with pin point accuracy. I know this was planned before his doubted rise to the top of leadership, but we shouldn't give him more ways to run us over. E be like where you and person dey fight, one slip up can favor who no slip up.

mc olomo will now know, and other hateful tribalist.. Who knows what advantages they might employ against us. No be when fire dey burn for house, be time to call family gathering for dinning table.

Either we scrap it, or igbos in danger zones should avoid it, or claim another tribe for that day. Igbos in the SE should be allowed to participate or not. Afterall, the north will make up imaginary numbers to boost their selves. And moreover, it will mostly be organized and tallied by mostly extremist northerners and Islamics SW.

It is a period of high distrust, so we should be peaceful but be very prepared and very wise. The current times call for it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Shaneroberts: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Utako Market Bomb Story Is False / War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.