Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case (37299 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Boyooosa(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2023
For unknown reason, his name was not mentioned grin

Among the heroin dealers

O ye dullards, when shall you come back alive

5 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Draslo(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Someone should explain to BAT and his cronies that Uberfacts is different from Uber o. Before they start banning Uber ad DSS starts picking up Uber drivers grin grin grin
Because those guys aren't really bright. tongue

The pressure is getting hotter.

I'm waiting for Bayo Onanuga, Festus Kenyamo and Fani Kayode to come and spew nonsense again.

Awon clowns with a big red nose.

I'd like to hear their latest empty threats this time:

- They'll sue Uberfacts
- They'll shut down Twitter
Shut up you ignoramus. Where here was it stated that he was a drug baron? Did Peter Obi not also set up shell accounts to launder money in Pandora investigations? Is there any Nigerian politician that can come out and say they've never laundered embezzled money? What the whole world is shouting at Tinubu for, both Atiku and Obi are guilty for as well. Maybe only Sowore is innocent of this in all the presidential aspirants because he's never held public office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by rainlover(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Problem everywhere
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Chucks13: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2023
We are waiting for Bolt fact or okada fact or Keke napep fact too.

Either you like it or not Tinubu is the next president or their won't be any election in Nigeria again and no igbo man will ever contest for election in Nigeria again. I had warned you my kinsmen to move on we never did referendum and chose obi to represent the Igbo, 2023 is not going to be the last election life goes on but you refuse so if you think you will stop Tinubu and igbo man will be allow to rule Nigeria then you are mad.

Obi can not destroy our chance because of his greed and power hungry. A word is enough for the wise, the gang up by the SW and The North will be brutal against the SE mark my word. I repeat 'a word is enough for the wise' una eyes go soon clear.

This is what we did during June 12 1993 at the end Yoruba took over the presidency here another mistakes loading and I will say it till eternity the North will forever favour SW and SS because SE was and is never in their agenda at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by DevilSignature: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.
Thank God he failed miserably.
we no send u but we are coming after u and ur evil kind
We are getting there
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by onuman: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2023
But unknown to those releasing these notes on Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US, they are doing favours for Tinubu, his lawyers and the Judges who Tinubu's supporters boasted before the election campaign that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the Supreme Court judges of today.
These documents are supposed to have been released before the Court judges to take them unawares.
But after reading these documents related to Tinubu's drug trafficking offences, Tinubu's lawyers and the much-vaunted Tinubu Court judges will read the documents and get prepared for arguments to deflate the drug trafficking offences of Tinubu.

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by AmuRubber(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Someone should explain to BAT and his cronies that Uberfacts is different from Uber o. Before they start banning Uber ad DSS starts picking up Uber drivers grin grin grin
Because those guys aren't really bright. tongue

The pressure is getting hotter.

I'm waiting for Bayo Onanuga, Festus Kenyamo and Fani Kayode to come and spew nonsense again.

Awon clowns with a big red nose.

I'd like to hear their latest empty threats this time:

- They'll sue Uberfacts
- They'll shut down Twitter
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Origin

The term "useful idiot", for a naive or unwitting person, was used in a British periodical as early as 1864, but to describe an opportunity to rebut them.[3] In relation to the Cold War, the term appeared in a June 1948 New York Times article on contemporary Italian politics ("Communist shift is seen in Europe"wink, citing the centrist social democratic Italian paper L'Umanità.[4][1] L'Umanità wrote that left-wing social democrats, who had entered into a popular front with the Italian Communist Party during the 1948 elections, would be given the option to either merge with the Communists or leave the alliance.[4] The term was later used in a 1955 article in the American Federation of Labor News-Reporter to refer to Italians who supported Communist causes.[5] Time magazine first used the phrase in January 1958, writing that some Italian Christian Democrats considered social activist Danilo Dolci a "useful idiot" for Communist causes. It has since recurred in that periodical's articles.[6][7][8][9][10][11]

in this case, the obedient movement are the useful idiots for a wikipedia clone that has failed to expand since its inception. the solo developer of the site is simply using the disgruntled movement to gain traffic for his website

he will milk it for all it is worth , after which uber facts will again fade into obscurity

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by am4truth(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2023
David in the Bible was once a murderer.
The same David was also a fornicator.
But the same David is equally the man after God's own heart.

Jagaban to the world .
Let's the haters keep digging to his past.
We all have a past but I am more interested in the future.

May 29...

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by theredaddy: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2023
What exactly is UBER FACT saying that is New, are all these information new .. Big NO

Are we suppose to Believe UBER FACT are doing these on there own without being contracted

Have Uber fact being able to prove Tinubu was CONVICTED,

Is just like insist someone as HIV when He does not ... If you run a Test a million times it will come out negative

These issue is over 30years and it as being dragged in Nigeria court even more than it appeared in US court. however US have come out several times to clear the Air these Man was never convicted, no be US case cheesy, why cry more than the bereaved

Why is Peter Obi and is children hyperventilating like they know more than US on a case that was tried in US. i am even surprised they have not start cursing US and threaten to boycott US awon weyrey

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.

This thread is about the criminal you rigged in to lead you.

Stop trying to divert attentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

Lol now they started saying still better.. what a shameless set of people we have in nigeria. Crazy people
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ventura1: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2023
That write up in the Uberfact is the Court abi? no proof of conviction in all that was shared.

The write up listed the offences, and keep wondering why he wasn't charged. At this stage, I'll urge the author to commence open his own court, because he seem to know more than the US courts.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by ConfidentialDoc: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Bobloco:
It's not just raining, it's pouring on the notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2023
IPOBians well done o. You will run after Tinubu till he completes his second term. Investigation wey Obasanjo don do but fail!

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Is UberFacts a court of law or an institution?

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2023
G
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by beejay85: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Lol..it's not by shouting wailer up and down. You people don't know what Peter Obi had in mind for your baron with that petition. Tinubu will not enjoy that seat. He will never be seen by anyone as a legitimate president!
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Willie2015: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Lol..it's not by shouting wailer up and down. You people don't know what Peter Obi had in mind for your baron with that petition. Tinubu will not enjoy that seat. He will never be seen by anyone as a legitimate president!
. It seems you are naive about the powers of the President. Let them do the inauguration first..you will see that you can't win a war against the govt as an individual.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by riches4me(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2023
NOISY NEIGHBORS 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If y'all trust d American government so much for sincere judgement just like ur little sister. You will all be quiet by now. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by onuman: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

Tinubu secretely sponsored Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators.
Oduduwa Republic agitators waved Oduduwa Republic flags on the grounds of London's Chatham House in support of Tinubu while he was speaking inside the house.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu Tinubu is his mentor.
Remove first the log in your eye, before you can see the speck in another's eye. IPOB, IPOB every time, but unknown to you, the 12 far north states had since 1999 drew the boundary for their Sharia Republic of Arewa through their urinating on Nigeria's Constitution to adopt unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, but clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from oil and gas deposits and access to the Atlantic ocean in the south
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2023
onuman:
[b]But unknown to those releasing these notes on Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US, they are doing favours for Tinubu, his lawyers and the Judges who Tinubu's supporters boasted before the election campaign that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the Supreme Court judges of today.
These documents are supposed to have been released before the Court judges to take them unawares.
But after reading these documents related to Tinubu's drug trafficking offences, Tinubu's lawyers and the much-vaunted Tinubu Court judges will read the documents and get prepared for arguments to deflate the drug trafficking offences of Tinubu.

[/b]
I doubt it works that way. I think their intents were to pressurize the judges to save the face of the country by swaying their votes. When foreign medias start publishing known court documents of a country president involving in a crime, most times it is a way of ridiculing and mockery and it puts the judges on the spot light so trying to over turn or dismissed the instituted case might put moral burden on their conscience.

As long as it is already a settled case in a different court of another country and with the foreign media giving it all attention, most of the judges won't want to be involved with their name soiled. I am sure his lawyers might put up a "good" arguement but I doubt any judge will want to be enmeshed with such high profile case.

My point is the people putting it on media knows what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Mozegee: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2023
I rather remain neutral than to accept a drug lord as my president.in the international society, Nigeria is nothing but a shambles of its own.
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Its over
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by ShaqFu: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/1645462278287015936?t=fUvqvshHLH_8Ef3Xtnhfpw&s=19

In a new court document released by Uber Facts, the $460k Bola Tinubu forfeited was a penalty for trafficking narcotics and not tax fine as some APC spokespersons have been saying.

On the docket, it's boldly written;

Nature of the suit: Box 625 was ticked (Drug related seizure)

Tinubu committed six federal crimes in the US and even lied to FBI too.
See below
lmao. They should continue releasing more facts that only them wil believe. Come May 29, 2023, Asiwaju will be sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and there's nothing these online noise makers can do about it, except of course, to continue making more noise.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ganbite: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2023
ursullalinda:
No wonder Tinubu has been trending on Twitter back to back... So shameful

It will be difficult for Tinubu to escape all the petition, i foresee danger looming ahead and kinda prophesy coming into reality

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by grammarian247(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

I de shame on your behalf
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by sencekompis: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2023
THOUGHT BUHARI WAS DEAD...... IGBOS cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by onuman: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

I doubt it works that way. I think their intents were to pressurize the judges to save the face of the country by swaying their votes. When foreign medias start publishing known court documents of a country president involving in a crime, most times it is a way of ridiculing and mockery and it puts the judges on the spot light so trying to over turn or dismissed the instituted case might put moral burden on their conscience.

As long as it is already a settled case in a different court of another country and with the foreign media giving it all attention, most of the judges won't want to be involved with their name soiled. I am sure his lawyers might put up a "good" arguement but I doubt any judge will want to be enmeshed with such high profile case.

My point is the people putting it on media knows what they are doing

This is Nigeria where ethno-religious bigotry blinds even the president, talk less, Court judges.
If not ethno-religious bigotry, what else could influence some Nigerians to support any renewal of the tenure of a political party, APC, which within 8 years dug Nigeria into the deep hole as a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, one of the most indebted countries in Africa and one of the most terrorised countries in the world?
Tinubu supporters boasted all over the place before the last election that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the upper Court judges of today.
He who paid for the piper dictates the tune.
Bottomline, a Judge who is deeply controlled by ethnic or religious bigotry will go every length to defend Tinubu's so-called victory. Of course, that's the only hope for Tinubu for now.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by sencekompis: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2023
IPOB ASSOCIATES =OBEDIENT =IGBOS. You can do better with your propagandas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.