Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case (37289 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by GoodbutBadguy: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2023
This is Chimamanda's collaboration work with foreign news outlets, the last kick of the dying horse that won't stop BAT from becoming GCFR by God's willgrin. No one is perfect and a case is only valid for a court hearing within 10yrs of the offense, the US jury has nullified the case. Las las no man can accuse whom God has set free and that is why God gave BAT victory to rule over his adversaries and freinds. Nigeria will be great during BAT time and the enemy of this country will be put to shame by God's grace cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by NewestNigerian: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by jayAjoku(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2023
If Pablo Escobar Were Alive today I swear he would be proud of Tinubu for Achieving his Dream 🤣😂🤣 Omo cocaine and Marijuana go soon Cheap for Nigeria 🤣😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Philanderboy(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2023
The ndi people have started it again. The children of hates and bitterness. To me they are more dangerous than the Boko Haram and other terrorist group because they normally play with you psychologically, they will play with your mind and brain in order to do their biddings.

If your father is running for a political post, they can let you forsake your father to support them inorder to reach their goal or goals.

Radicalization and extremist group are dangerous even the United States deemed and termed them dangerous. I was one of the victim of their obidients move before until I freed myself from the shackles of their extremism. They will be talking on behalf of all Nigerian, creating many accounts, impersonating, using bots and all other things.

We should start reporting them to any anti-terrorism group both locally and internationally.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Bobo Chicago....
Interesting times lies ahead....
Make Yorubas no too celebrate cos an unlikely occurrence will happen in the nearest future...

5 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Eniitankorede: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/1645462278287015936?t=fUvqvshHLH_8Ef3Xtnhfpw&s=19

In a new court document released by Uber Facts, the $460k Bola Tinubu forfeited was a penalty for trafficking narcotics and not tax fine as some APC spokespersons have been saying.

On the docket, it's boldly written;

Nature of the suit: Box 625 was ticked (Drug related seizure)

Tinubu committed six federal crimes in the US and even lied to FBI too.

See below

Are you so stupid? You read “Nature of Suit” as the heading of that paragraph, and you conclude that’s the judgement? Are you okay?

4 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by iamjavadem(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Congratulations that has already happened. Shio.
egoldman:

Read her letter again, her prayers was for the USA President not recognize or congratulate Mr Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by juman(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Jagaban, our next president.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by NewestNigerian: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2023
👀
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by AleAirHub(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Christ. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by victorsola: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/1645462278287015936?t=fUvqvshHLH_8Ef3Xtnhfpw&s=19

In a new court document released by Uber Facts, the $460k Bola Tinubu forfeited was a penalty for trafficking narcotics and not tax fine as some APC spokespersons have been saying.

On the docket, it's boldly written;

Nature of the suit: Box 625 was ticked (Drug related seizure)

Tinubu committed six federal crimes in the US and even lied to FBI too.

See below
we don’t care , fake news .

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Franzinni: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2023
Stale

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by IgOga(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin grin

According to the report the criminals were charged and sentenced but Tinubu was not.

So Tinubu was innocent.

Abi Tinubu na agent 001 ni grin grin grin

Why is this important though? To tarnish the image of the President elect? Well in doing so we tarnish the image of Nigeria over a nothing burger

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Donedeal1(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2023
Congratulated

More discovery

For the next 8yrs

Keep up the strong works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Corn247: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2023
I also wonder sometimes how yorubas have always managed to achieve soo much despite their nonchalant nature.

The envy and hatred is real.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by IamNat: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Lol..it's not by shouting wailer up and down. You people don't know what Peter Obi had in mind for your baron with that petition. Tinubu will not enjoy that seat. He will never be seen by anyone as a legitimate president!

grin grin grin grin
Dey play o, dey play

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Emperormartin(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
It's getting hotter
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by NoFucksToGive: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.
Thank God he failed miserably.

Are you sure you are normal at all?

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Arabaincubus: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
What a shame!

I don't know how Nigerians, collectively will navigate around this issue.

The best thing is for individual Nigerians to distance themselves because it comes with heavy burdens.

4 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Philanderboy(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
egoldman:

Read her letter again, her prayers was for the USA President not recognize or congratulate Mr Tinubu.

It's your thing now
Don't speak on behalf of every Nigerian again

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Racoon(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2023
grin Now what Tinubu have paid the Nigerian press not to talk about have been escalated by the international press. Waiting for Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Dele Alake, Bayo Onanuga, Lai Mohammed etc to threaten all these foreign agencies.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.

Idiat religious bigot ..what will u say about Ur terrorist Muslim-muslim ticket....

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by TheBillyonaire: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Power, just like money can be earned legally or gained illegally but it is still power.

Nigeria has never had a President who earned power, but those who gained power.

Vital lesson to master here to focus on signal and not the noise. The signal is that you can do crime and get scotfree.

If Tinubu can go free and become my President then I see no reason to study not crime as a course towards mastering high ticket financial crime. I see no reason I can not be like the government in power.

Government of the Criminals by the Criminals foe the Criminals. Crimocrazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nolevel666: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2023
idealogical:
Your uber abi doordash rubbish is dead on arrival, it's a non starter.

This is what you all have to deal with at the end of the day.

grin

Na once them day spot fake document.

Unfortunately,you believe it is real because it fits your narrative.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Some people go get cardiac arrest on the day of swear in o

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by FireUpNow(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2023
A good name is better than silver and gold.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nolevel666: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Power, just like money can be earned legally or gained illegally but it is still power.

Nigeria has never had a President who earned power, but those who gained power.

Vital lesson to master here to focus on signal and not the noise. The signal is that you can do crime and got scotfree.

If Tinubu can go free and become my President then I see no reason to study crime as a course towards mastering, I see no reason I can not b3 like the government in power.

Government of the Criminals by the Criminals foe the Criminals. Crimocrazy.
Well said!
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Iluvmycontr3: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

Shut up dia n be truthful for once..... Even if they swear in Tinubu, no big deal, but the truth remains that everything about him is chaotic and doubtful. ... At my age 👉 i can't see black and be calling it white🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MEND Congratulates Buhari / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.