Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win (656 Views)

CSU President: If Elections Were Held Today, Tinubu Won't Win 5% Of Lawful Votes / If The Presidential Elections Are To Be Reconducted / With What's Happening In Lagos Today, Tinubu Is Just An Overrated Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by notobiafrababe(f): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obidient will avoid this thread like plague.

If the election is reconducted today, Obi will lose scandalously in all the Northern states and South West. Infact he won't get up to 4 million votes. That tape really exposed the Pandora miscreant. Yes daddy

Obidient ipob mob will disagree with me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by kk2027: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
You mean EYE NECK or real election where election is transparent?

Drog daddy cannot win a free and fair election even at governorship level

You sef know the truth

9 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by notobiafrababe(f): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
kk2027:
You mean EYE NECK or real election where election is transparent?

Drog daddy cannot win a free and fair election even at governorship level

You sef know the truth

Your Pandora miscreant should just stick with evangelism. Even Former Can president Ayo Oritsejafor can't do the evangelism work better than the Pandora robber cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by duro4chang(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
I am very sure of that

2 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by dustmalik: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
In fact, if the presidential election was to hold today, Obi would have less votes than he did in February.

A lot of woke Yorubas and other non-Igbos who voted for him wouldn't again.

3 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by kingsways: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

If the election is reconducted today, Obi will lose scandalously in all the Northern states and South West. Infact he won't get up to 4 million votes. That tape really exposed the Pandora miscreant. Yes daddy

I would have had something to tell you but I no longer respond to 1diots

2 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

Only fools will vote for Tinubu...

2 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by RichBoy247: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Even if conducted 1001 times, Emilokan Tinubu will still humiliate the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate who looted his state for 8 years, went to keep the looted fund in Pandora, and ran to Lagos to hide while all his kinsmen are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos houldups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Zandena(f): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
I swear the win will be landslide that has never ever recorded by any president dead or alive.
With the 'Yes daddy ' phone conversation coupled with the betrayal LP did to FCT indigines who are now politically orphans in their land, many will cast their votes to either Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by sirchim(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

with RIGGING abi? Cos him go surely collect WOTOWOTO for Lagos and Abuja, meaning home and away, including him state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by OKOATA(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
How will BAt will win when he has a drugcase to answer for, someone that will be disqualified na hin you dey carry for head.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

This time, the margin will be higher. Of that, I'm 100 percent sure.
Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by DaCharis2016: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2023
We will not even allow Mahmood to come conduct it again. It has to be a different person for the job.

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Tinubuderanged: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Don't worry. The sham election with be declared null and void, let see how he win again.

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Op if elections will be conducted 1billions times, TINUBU will still win 1billions times
Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Tochitee(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2023
i was 75% sure before the election that tinubu would win but now i'm 98% sure he will win with a landslide...all southwest state will have above 95% rate..the hypocrisy of the biafra party has been revealed.have u seen the pomo lips mr.makaroni spewing shit again? he has realized the stupidity in joining the enemy of the state.
Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by DMerciful(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2023
Provided its conducted strictly according to inec guidelines, we don't care who wins
notobiafrababe:

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Weybuhari: 1:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Zandena:
I swear the win will be landslide that has never ever recorded by any president dead or alive.
With the 'Yes daddy ' phone conversation coupled with the betrayal LP did to FCT indigines who are now politically orphans in their land, many will cast their votes to either Tinubu or Atiku.
Wow but Nigerians are angry with Tinubu drug case, we are very happy about it in fact we will invite neighboring countries to come and vote because we are very happy. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Weybuhari: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2023
RichBoy247:
Even if conducted 1001 times, Emilokan Tinubu will still humiliate the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate who looted his state for 8 years, went to keep the looted fund in Pandora, and ran to Lagos to hide while all his kinsmen are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos houldups
If not that the devil has made your heart his abode , you will know that the Pandora papers thing has been cleared even on live tv infact it was Tinubu that was indicted but hate will not allow you. Peter Obi looted while Tinubu even donated his personal two bullion vans to Lagos state. We saw how Tinubu transformed Lagos.
If Yoruba wants to win election, then Tinubu should be the least to consider. We should forward Osibanjo. I'll never support Tinubu as a Yoruba man even in my grave

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Weybuhari: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2023
dustmalik:
In fact, if the presidential election was to hold today, Obi would have less votes than he did in February.

A lot of woke Yorubas and other non-Igbos who voted for him wouldn't again.
And a lot of non Yorubas that voted Tinubu will still vote for him. Sit down in your house with a bittered hrt.
Continue to calculate nonsense with a bittered hrt.

1 Like

Re: Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win by Ohislee(m): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2023
notobiafrababe:

During campaigns, what did Tinubu say or do that make you think he deserves a single vote from ordinary Nigerians. What promise did Tinubu make during campaigns

In all major cities Tinubu was rejected.

The only thing that makes APC and Tinubu's supporters brag about winning elections, is their ability to rig. Nothing else.

Note this, before any rerun would be sanctioned, the INEC chairman would first have to be replaced and voters intimidation and suppression brought to a bearest minimum. Let me now see how Tinubu would win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu On INEC Register Is Nigerian Male / Tinubu Makes History As First Former Governor, Senator To Be President / �BREAKING: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Godwin Emefiele . Happening Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.