Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity (51626 Views)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by nwekeugochukwu: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Before And After Photos Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months In Captivity

A man identified as Saalabata Lawal Maisaje lost much weight after spending three months in captivity as seen in his before and after photos shared by friends who prayed for his quick recovery, IGBERETV reports.

Maisaje regained his freedom on Friday, April 7. It was gathered that Maisaje was kidnapped by bandits in Dansadau district in Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State in January, 2023.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442824/photos-zamfara-man-released-bandits-3-months-captivity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by nwekeugochukwu: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
More

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Jesse6(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
With the level of technology
People are still being hidden for 3months?
Omo like this na only Almighty go fit save us all

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by olisaEze(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Did anyone expect him to come back fat after three months at the mercy of savages?? He didn’t go on compulsory leave, he was kidnapped! The trauma goes beyond skin deep, especially when the chances of a swift death are ever present before you! The Nigerian society is fast decaying while many, after all the shege their eyes have seen in the past eight years, still believe that with their tribesman at the helm they can shore up against future poverty. Forgetting that when the country’s economy goes belly up, all the cash they’re expecting to hoard won’t be worth the sh*t on a piece of toilet paper! At least dis wan came back alive, there are many that will never have the opportunity to come back home ever again. undecided

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Godjone(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
If the illiterates voters in the north are sensible, they will revolt against their leaders but they are not. Religion is been used to bamboozle them into submission and be used for electoral victory. It's a pity

204 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Mille: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Godjone:
If the illiterates voters in the north are sensible, they will revolt against their leaders but they are not. Religion is been used to bamboozle them into submission and be used for electoral victory. It's a pity

In the same vein, I hope the "literate voters" in the East will be sensible enough to revolt against their illiterate leaders and at least stop sitting at home on Mondays. I also pray they revolt against unknown gunmen so they can live in their region peacefully and stop becoming refugees everywhere.

369 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Draslo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omo...them reconfigure the guy from Aboki Change Dollar to Aboki Mei Gida

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Godjone(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mille:

In the same vein, I hope the "literate voters" in the East will be sensible enough to revolt against their illiterate leaders and at least stop sitting at home on Mondays. I also pray they revolt against unknown gunmen so they can live in their region peacefully and stop becoming refugees everywhere.
i guess the thing pains you well well because you are one of the people i am illustrating about 🤣😅🤣🤣🤣

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by olisaEze(m): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2023
olisaEze:
Did anyone expect him to come back fat after three months at the mercy of savages?? He didn’t go on compulsory leave, he was kidnapped! The trauma goes beyond skin deep, especially when the chances of a swift death are ever present! The Nigerian society is fast decaying while many, after all the shege their eyes have seen in the past eight years, still believe that with their tribesman at the helm they can shore up against future poverty. Forgetting that when the country’s economy goes belly up, all the cash they’re expecting to hoard won’t be worth the sh*t on a piece of toilet paper! At least dis wan came back alive, there are many that will never have the opportunity to come back home ever again. undecided
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by ojoadeola: 2:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Godjone:

They did revolted

There is a change of government in Zamfara. The current governor did not secure a second term

I pray they have a new lease of life in that State and the entire country, in general

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by BigYash: 2:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Jesse6:
With the level of technology
People are still being hidden for 3months?
Omo like this na only Almighty go fit save us all
You want make army or police go arrest FG special workers? I feel say those kidnappers dey pay tax to FG,if not FG for don wipe them..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by fourboys: 4:51am On Apr 11, 2023
grin
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Gadafii: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2023
The north is not concerned about the deadly bandits or “repented boko haram “ being released back to the society to cause more damage to them, na NK be their headaches

Then you wonder what kind of @nimals we have as humans in this country

8 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by inoki247: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol Zamfara people na two Govt dey rule dem....

And na the two Govt they rip dem at the same time..

8 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Caramia2020(m): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2023
It's quite unfortunate, banditry has become an an industry. Banditry association of Nigeria. Ban

6 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by DennisEche(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2023
Fulani de do Hausa shege walahi..... Buhari do something

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by DennisEche(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2023
ojoadeola:

They did revolted

There is a change of government in Zamfara. The current governor did not secure a second term

I pray they have a new lease of life in that State and the entire country, in general
Is the governor elect Hausa or Fulani? Is Fulani then it is still same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Roboto11: 5:56am On Apr 11, 2023
olisaEze:
Did anyone expect him to come back fat after three months at the mercy of savages?? He didn’t go on compulsory leave, he was kidnapped! The trauma goes beyond skin deep, especially when the chances of a swift death are ever present before you! The Nigerian society is fast decaying while many, after all the shege their eyes have seen in the past eight years, still believe that with their tribesman at the helm they can shore up against future poverty. Forgetting that when the country’s economy goes belly up, all the cash they’re expecting to hoard won’t be worth the sh*t on a piece of toilet paper! At least dis wan came back alive, there are many that will never have the opportunity to come back home ever again. undecided

The only hope was Peter Obi abi?

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by NwaliE01: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Mille:

Do you know why there's "unknown gun men" according to our "shameless" police force?

It's because of INJUSTICE & MARGINALIZATION of the South Easterners in the entity called Nigeria. Secondly, corruption in the place of leadership both at Federal, state and local government to individuals.

No one is happy about several unrest that we experience in all parts of our country.

I don't see why anyone should make a mockery of our collective problem.

There are insecurity in all regions of our country. We should all be united in our resolute to solve the menace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Teetee777: 6:13am On Apr 11, 2023
This one is still fresh in my sight. Last year March when I was kidnapped and escaped along Abuja - Kaduna road. One driver was among those they kidnapped. They release him in January this year, he spent almost 10 months with the kidnappers and if you see him, you would never recognize him again

Bandits are/were kidnapping anybody including their Fulani tribes, I have a Fulani friend in Zamfara, he was kidnapped too. Anybody should not say it is only hausa that they kidnapped.

I believe the injustice in this country also contributes to the bandits in Nigeria until we stopped injustices among ourselves before we can find a solution to the insecurities in Nigeria.

I pray to God that the new government in Zamfara state will find a lasting solution to the bandit. I heard from the CP of the states last month when we go to his office to report about the kidnapped in our area last month, he told us that the new govt will soon swear in, that it is time to deal with the bandits.

Everybody knows that the present govt in the state does nothing about the bandit and that was one of the reasons that the people voted against him in the last election.

11 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by juman(m): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2023
They are idiotsss for allowing some few criminals mainly from neighboring countries to terrorize them.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Akunatakasi(m): 6:29am On Apr 11, 2023
The only way to stop this menace is to go all out for this idiots ... The Obasanjo style is the answer... Wipe out their entire linage.. bring everywhere to dust

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by jchioma: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Let's just say that Buharis legacies got to him. Mehn! Dude is looking like a bandit himself. May he recover quickly and bounce back.

5 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by tydi(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2023
How was asked to go home and testify what his eyes has seen and ear heard

4 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Faber(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin

Na wetin fit am...he was one of those shouting sai Buhari that year

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by SHINJACRUSADER: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2023
A Muslim and a APC supporter...

I don't care ..

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by chidiebere2020(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by EmekaA125(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Most Northerners don't care about bandits and kidnappers. Their major problem is Kanu and IPOB. Bunch of retarded nitwits.

11 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by EmekaA125(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Hypocrisy is the bane of Northerners. They won't raise dust about the ill&-treatment of this guy in the hands of Fulani bandits but talk about releasing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and you will see them urinating around. Fools

5 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Woodaz: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Is that the only photo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.