Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Seun And Mods. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun And Mods. (1565 Views)

Official Man-hater/misandrist List Of Nairaland. Seun, Member And Mods, Come In / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Seun And Mods Should Take Care Of The Troll problem In This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

You guys are seeing how this guy named apache4 https://www.nairaland.com/apache4
is spamming Nairaland and accusing me falsely. I made an official complaint yesterday yet none of you did anything, he's still posting and tarnishing my image when I don't even know him.

Seun if this guy isn't made to prove that I made any transaction with him or face ban, I'll go to Twitter and tag everything and everyone I can tag that Nairaland supports blackmail of it's members, infact that Nairaland encourages and protects blackmailers.

I made this complain since yesterday, yet this guy wasn't made to prove to anyone how I scammed him. If you think this is funny I'll show you it isn't by going to Twitter to tarnish the image of your website Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
No one has the Monopoly of madness on this forum. With the right tagging and prove, Nairaland would trend for the wrong reasons. It's your website not mine.

Therefore if this guy isn't made to prove how I collected money from him with screenshots of transaction bearing my real name and WhatsApp chats with my real number and is allowed to continue making allegations against me that he can't prove, I'll take my own actions since you care less about people's image.

15 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by Killerbag36: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

You guys are seeing how this guy named apache4 https://www.nairaland.com/apache4
is spamming Nairaland and accusing me falsely. I made an official complaint yesterday yet none of you did anything, he's still posting and tarnishing my image when I don't even know him.

Seun if this guy isn't made to prove that I made any transaction with him or face ban, I'll go to Twitter and tag everything and everyone I can tag that Nairaland supports blackmail of it's members, infact that Nairaland encourages and protects blackmailers.

I made this complain since yesterday, yet this guy wasn't made to prove to anyone how I scammed him. If you think this is funny I'll show you it isn't by going to Twitter to tarnish the image of your website Nairaland.

They re nothing bt foolz tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by Queendera(f): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

you give them attention that's why.

Now you are creating threads about him and empowering him. He suddenly feels like he's getting to you and will intensify the provocation.

Never feed trolls with attention.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Mods. by ThatrealestApex: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
C
Re: Seun And Mods. by mariahAngel(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Queendera:

Now you are creating threads about him and empowering him. He suddenly feels like he's getting to you and will intensify the provocation.

You don't get it.
Your suggestion can only work for someone who's hardly known on here.
For someone who's known on this forum, when you ignore trolls, they will destroy your reputation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Mods. by Queendera(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

You don't get it.
For someone who's known on this forum, when you ignore trolls, they will destroy your reputation.
lolz.
Continue enjoying your "supposed" fame
Re: Seun And Mods. by LeeSmart: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
You say e de accuse u "falsely" nd ur name na "falseprophet"?
If na seun nd co. u de wait for, justice no go come oo. As e de so na 2 carry de guy go court oo.

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Queendera:

People are believing him by quoting him to ask what happened and he's lying to them.

Anyways it looks like he's been banned for good, cos all his posts has been removed by the mods.

10 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

You don't get it.
That is it. And people would believe them without even bothering to hear from you. They would keep dragging you with the scandal of which they themselves cannot prove.

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by Sangoamadioha1: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
LeeSmart:
You say e de accuse u "falsely" nd ur name na "falseprophet"?
If na seun nd co. u de wait for, justice no go come oo. As e de so na 2 carry de guy go court oo.

Karma is quite interesting. When you were going about tarnishing Tinubu's image upandan, you did not know that a little bit of your own medicine is waiting for you.
Enjoy what Tinubu is enjoying.
Re: Seun And Mods. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmm..

Who the Hell is Troubling our own Falseprophet? angry

I see Thieves Stealing the fellow's Phone dis week.
I see him being Unable to Replace it till November this Year. sad

This I have seen. πŸ™‚

7 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That is it. And people would believe them without even bothering to hear from you. They would keep dragging you with the scandal of which they themselves cannot prove.

Yeah. And I've been seeing the guy's posts all over.
Re: Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..

Who the Hell is Troubling our own Falseprophet? angry

I see Thieves Stealing the fellow's Phone dis week.
I see him being Unable to Replace it till November this Year. sad

This I have seen. πŸ™‚

Welcome to the fold.

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Yeah. And I've been seeing the guy's posts all over.
Nigeria youths are truly lazy and jobless.
Re: Seun And Mods. by Nazgul: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is a normal thing on Nairaland. Just that I'm surprised they're now going after males. It used to be females before.

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods. by MechanicMike: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

angry
Re: Seun And Mods. by MechanicMike: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Bro please go n loook for woman & quit naggggin like bus conductor..we all hear to chase women!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun And Mods. by folake4u(f): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nazgul:
This is a normal thing on Nairaland. Just that I'm surprised they're now going after males. It used to be females before.

At least make we still breathe small. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Seun And Mods. by Nazgul: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

At least make we still breathe small. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol...abi.

How are you doing... how was work?
Re: Seun And Mods. by folake4u(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...abi.

How are you doing... how was work?

Yes oh. πŸ˜€

I'm good and you?

Ughh. Work was just there.
Re: Seun And Mods. by Nazgul: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Yes oh. πŸ˜€

I'm good and you?

Ughh. Work was just there.
Yea... you've always been lucky cos you don't frequent this section so much. More than 90% of the females here had their accounts cloned between late last year and early this year.

Sometimes I just try to imagine how a grown up man with bills to pay would prefer to troll people up and down. I would be like, doesn't this one not have a job or something going in his life that he chooses to just sit here and troll people day and night. People de try sha. 😩

Work's good Sha, aside NEPA and their madness, we're moving forward.

I'm planning to go and cause trouble this weekend, hope your fee no too cost Sha, cos I might just need a lawyer. 😁

1 Like

Re: Seun And Mods. by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nazgul:

Yea... you've always been lucky cos you don't frequent this section so much. More than 90% of the females here had their accounts cloned between late last year and early this year.

Sometimes I just try to imagine how a grown up man with bills to pay would prefer to troll people up and down. I would be like, doesn't this one not have a job or something going in his life that he chooses to just sit here and troll people day and night. People de try sha. 😩

Work's good Sha, aside NEPA and their madness, we're moving forward.

I'm planning to go and cause trouble this weekend, hope your fee no too cost Sha, cos I might just need a lawyer. 😁

Lmao. Yes, that's true. I don't frequent this section much.

Would I say I'm lucky? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't know sha. I get mentions from trolls as well. And my monicker has been cloned TWICE. The ediots were trolling me with it and I reported the accounts.

Sometimes I just try to imagine how a grown up man with bills to pay would prefer to troll people up and down. I would be like, doesn't this one not have a job or something going in his life that he chooses to just sit here and troll people day and night.

I'm always amused when grown men troll on Nairaland. They ALWAYS bash their mothers that they're useless instead of looking for something productive to do. It's not as if SeΓΌn is paying them for trolling. undecided

It's good to hear that work is going well for you. The light situation in this country is nothing to write home about. Thank God for alternative means. cheesy

Ah. My fees nor too cost. I'm available 24/7 for all potential clients. cheesy

Pic: Below is the two cloned accounts.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Mods. by fastanddubious(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
This you have not seen 🀣🀣
Re: Seun And Mods. by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Yes, that's true. I don't frequent this section much.

Would I say I'm lucky? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't know sha. I get mentions from trolls as well. And my monicker has been cloned TWICE. The ediots were trolling me with it and I reported the accounts.
That's the best thing...keep reporting them.

folake4u:
I'm always amused when grown men troll on Nairaland. They ALWAYS bash their mothers that they're useless instead of looking for something productive to do. It's not as if SeΓΌn is paying them for trolling. undecided
That's what I can't seem to wrap my head around. Like you'll spend the whole day opening numerous emails and Nairaland account just to troll someone...hmmm. My best guess is that these guys are being fed by their parents, if not they won't have time for this nonsense.

folake4u:
It's good to hear that work is going well for you. The light situation in this country is nothing to write home about.
My dear...year in year out same darkness. It's now that I'm beginning to pity people whose business depends solely on electricity. They definitely wouldn't be finding it funny this period cos power supply keeps getting worse and more expensive everyday whilst fuel and diesel are gradually getting out of reach of the common man.

folake4u:
Thank God for alternative means. cheesy
Thank God kwa, this alternative means is as suffocating as the regular one...or even more sef. Las Las we go de alright.

folake4u:
Ah. My fees nor too cost. I'm available 24/7 for all potential clients. cheesy
Oh! That's great, when we're done in court we'll come home and you'll cook for me to celebrate your victory. grin grin

folake4u:
Pic: Below is the two cloned accounts.
People get time Sha.
Re: Seun And Mods. by folake4u(f): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nazgul:

People get time Sha.

Them really get time oh, you'd be surprised.

That's the best thing...keep reporting them.

Yeah. I will do that. smiley

That's what I can't seem to wrap my head around. Like you'll spend the whole day opening numerous emails and Nairaland account just to troll someone...hmmm. My best guess is that these guys are being fed by their parents, if not they won't have time for this nonsense.

Their lives are miserable, and they can't prosper because of their uselessness. Hmmm, it's probably true that they're still eating Mummy thank you because a responsible adult knows there's bills to be paid than wasting time trolling someone on a faceless forum.

My dear...year in year out same darkness. It's now that I'm beginning to pity people whose business depends solely on electricity. They definitely wouldn't be finding it funny this period cos power supply keeps getting worse and more expensive everyday whilst fuel and diesel are gradually getting out of reach of the common man.
Thank God kwa, this alternative means is as suffocating as the regular one...or even more sef. Las Las we go de alright.

Seriously oh. I pity all those cold rooms business people in particular. Spending heavy money on fuel and diesel is no joke. And the naira keeps getting worthless day by day.

Inverter has small wahala sha. cheesy I think I like solar panel more but it still has limitations too.

Oh! That's great, when we're done in court we'll come home and you'll cook for me to celebrate your victory. cheesy grin

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 @the bolded. I see what you did there.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Mods. by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Oga you be scammer you they scam people
Re: Seun And Mods. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Oga you be scammer you they scam people
Mind what you say, cos if you cannot prove an allegation you made against someone, it would cost you.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Mods. by Drsnives(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2023
The Hunter has become the hunted.. this I have seen
Re: Seun And Mods. by Ekundayo7574(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Mind what you say, cos if you cannot prove an allegation you made against someone, it would cost you.
lol cost me ke how please, you are a scam predicting some stupid prediction against APC none of them come to past, oloshi radarada maybe you even scam that young guy now who knows
Re: Seun And Mods. by Hoelujohn: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lol cost me ke how please, you are a scam predicting some stupid prediction against APC none of them come to past, oloshi radarada maybe you even scam that young guy now who knows
Mr bastard, how you dey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue Waiting For Her / Have I Contracted HIV / Why Are So Many Guys Only Interested In Turning Good Girls To Bitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.