Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) (4488 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino Melaye shares picture of self at age 21

The spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council, Dino Melaye, has shared a throwback photo of his birthday 21 years ago.

He shared the picture via his Instagram page on Monday and wrote, “ My birthday 21 years ago in Kaduna. To God alone be the glory.”

Credit: Instagram| dinomelaye

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2023
No doubt, Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s Governor of Kogi State in waiting.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by jarkbauer: 1:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino said his birthday 21 years ago. You said he was 21. So if had said his birthday 10 years ago. You would have said he was 10.
Dino said “My birthday 21 years ago in Kaduna. To God alone be the glory.”

He wasn’t 21 then, he celebrated it 21 years ago. He was born 1974. 21 years ago he was 28

40 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by LeoDeKing: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2023
21 years ago, he was 21 years of age.

Meaning he is 42 years now.

Dino should go say this to nattering nitwits.

APC guber candidate in Kogi State should start composing his acceptance speech. He has no opposition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2023
The 21 local govt.Chairmen will decide who get APC ticket in a direct primary of in 15th April, 23, while 728 delegates will decide who fly PDP flag. I wish all the aspirants best of luck.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Just In: Court Restrains Muritala Yakubu From Participating in APC Primary
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Kogi Delegates Crisis : I Have No Anointed Governorship Aspirant In Kogi – Atiku
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2023
WIKE AND THE EFFLUENTS FROM AN UNSOUND MIND

The simultaneous appearance of Nyesom Wike on some national television in Nigeria earlier today is a sad reminder of the misfortune that the people of Rivers State have suffered in having an unstable mind and a prodigal head as the Governor of the State for the past 8 years. In the end, all that the indecorous Wike achieved was to buy precious media time to vent his spleen on fellow Nigerians who are more qualified than him to be Governors in Nigeria

Hallucinated by the patrimonial resources of the good, but impoverished people of Rivers State, Wike has turned himself into a depraved interloper, who probably out of schizophrenic impulse engage in pitiable melodrama whenever he steps away from the intoxication of his bottle companions. He has suddenly become the self-appointed public office regulator, who could determine what would happen in states not in any way contiguous to his colonised State.

On recovering from his inebriation, Wike should be reminded that Kogi is not Rivers, and the people of Kogi State would not worship any foreign God. Above all, Wike should also understand that power belongs to God, and he gives it to whoever he wants, even the basest of men. And but for this absolute and indiscriminate dispensation by God, how did a conceited person like Nyesom Wike become a governor? Is it his oratory, diligence, finesse, wealth or intellectual endowment?

Today, Wike can take a swipe at me, and mark me down as unqualified to govern my state, but has he forgotten that he believed my Gubernatorial aspiration in 2019? Can he be reminded that I have served as a member of the Federal House of Representatives and have also been elected twice into the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I can understand the pain of Wike. He wanted my support for his misplaced aspiration to become the Flagbearer of the People's Democratic Party in the 2023 Presidential election, but knowing his avowed credential to be eminently unworthy of the ticket I deployed support for His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, a cosmopolitan and cultured statesman who ignored all the tantrums of Wike throughout the period of the election. Wike is probably mistaken me for His Excellency Atiku Abubakar. He needs to appreciate that now that he has touched the tiger's tail and murdered sleep, the discomfort of a bird perched on a rope has now become his portion.

If Wike were a reflective mind he should now be more concerned about his post-tenure survival, because with the recklessness he exhibited in mismanaging the resources of Rivers State, his prison uniform must have been sewn and his inmate number must be waiting for his allocation. As for me I will not only continue to savour my freedom, I will be sending relief assistance to Wike from Government House Lokoja, by the grace of God.

The indiscretion and war of attrition embarked on by Wike contributed to the public perception of our great Party. He sees nothing good in the Leadership of the Party, yet he can not move to another Party, because which Party will accept Wike in his irredeemable state of ignominious liability

As the good people of Kogi State prepare for the Gubernatorial election, the choice is theirs to make. All the evil machinations and self-destructive conduct of Wike will fail. I have neither sought for nor expected support from Wike. My aspiration is on course. The least I will spare time is distractions from the contentions of the untamed tongue of Wike. As I move forward, I'm guided by the Scriptural invocation:

For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.

He is near who justifies Me; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near Me.

Surely the Lord God will help Me; Who is he who will condemn Me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; The moth will eat them up
Isaiah 50:7-9

As I draw the curtain, let me also drop this last verse for Nyesom Wike:

Look, all you who kindle a fire, who encircle yourselves with sparks: walk in the light of your fire and in the sparks you have kindled- This you shall have from my hand: you shall lie down in torment
Isaiah 50:11.

Wike, stay on your lane. I am Daniel Dino Melaye. My speciality is to tame lions, whether they be white or black, dwelling in rocks or floating on Rivers.

Senator Dino Melaye.
Governorship Aspirant PDP.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Nemesis of APC

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:44am On Apr 12, 2023
On our way

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Can Tinubu do the same? cheesy
No existence for the first 30 years of life. . . . grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino everywhere you go in Lokoja today. To God be the glory.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Women in Lokoja today saying, Dino is our choice

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Kogi women 4 Dino

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Solidarity support, Dino 4 Governor today in Lokoja

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Kogi State women and Youth today at the PDP secretariat in Lokoja demonstrating in support of Only Dino Melaye can rescue Kogi.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2023
The Direction

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino the Compass

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by Isobug: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Na Op de confuse us. Dino said my birthday 21yrs ago, meaning this particular birthday was in 2002

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2023
It is Possible

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:52am On Apr 12, 2023
*Kogi Guber 2023: The Political Exigencies Of Sen Dino Melaye As PDP Candidate*

By Gbenga Bright

As the political momentum continues to gather over who becomes PDP candidate in the upcoming party primary, it is imperative and critically necessary that party leaders, stakeholders and importantly, the delegates to allow the ingredients of competence, capacity and capabilities to guide their choice and decision.

Extraying the exigencies of distinguished Senator Dino Melaye as PDP candidate for 2023 governorship election can not be overemphasised. Sen Melaye, a leading aspirant from Kogi West Senatorial District, a former member of the house of representatives, Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency and former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It's worthy of note that, Sen Dino Melaye has the requisite knowledge, experience, competence and to popularity to win the next governorship election for PDP and most importantly to initiate the desired good governance based on his track records of political success, experience and acceptability among the people of not only Kogi West but across the state.

It is instructive to note that he has previously won Senatorial elections under two different platforms convincingly. The widespread and large following he has within his senatorial district and beyond is a plus and prerequisite for a political foundation to electoral success. Without sentiments, *Sen Dino Melaye wields the political stamina to lead PDP into victory based on his antecedents.*

Undisputedly, Senator Melaye understands the nitty gritty of Kogi State politics to a large extent, with himself as a major player. He is the most prepared, focused and determined aspirant among all the contenders gunning for the ticket.
It is, therefore, a force that is ready to combat and counter the political intrigues, scheming, tactics, manoeuvres, machinations and sustained manipulative tendencies of the ruling APC in Kogi State at the general election. The imperatives of adequate preparation in the coming election cannot be overemphasized!

It is also imperative for our esteemed party leaders, stakeholders and delegates to look at these crucial area of concerns as raised above and support Senator Dino Melaye. *His ambition represents a road map to8 peace, justice, fairness and equity being a Kogi Westerner, the only district that is yet to produce a governor since the creation of Kogi State on 27 August, 1991.*

Experience from the 2019 governorship election and the recently concluded 2023 presidential and national assembly elections in Kogi State have shown that PDP "must look" beyond *just presenting a candidate just- to-fill-in-the-gap.* The more reason PDP delegates must stare and peeked above individuality considerations, hence the exigency of a Dino Melaye!

*Of a fact, Kogi state since creation has produced four (4) governors respectively, with Kogi East and Central as beneficiaries,* it's salient to acknowledge that, voting massively for Senator Dino Melaye in the upcoming party primary is already a kick-start to victory, because it is clear that Kogi West where he hails from and has previously won elections on two different platforms both from the opposition parties, is undoubtedly, a ready-pick for Kogi PDP.

Sen Melaye, *a political strategist per exellence, stretches his political tentacles from Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency, which is just two LGAs, as Rep member to the entire seven Local Government Areas that constitute Kogi West to win Senate elections as an opposition candidate.* This is not an easy feat considering the current political bastardisation, corruption and criminalisation of our electoral processes.

Indisputably, Sen Melaye is a political colossus that needs no introduction to any part of (Kogi State) due to his rising political profile, sheer love and popularity among the masses. He is ready to vigorously campaign across the state and also defend PDP votes staunchly. *Without sentiment, he has all the potentials and political war chest, buoyancy to confront, curtail, defeat, and demystify APC rigging machineries and their excesses* in Kogi State.

As a politician, he has won and lost elections in the past which are contant features and intrigues in a political contest anywhere in the world...

The first priority of any political party is to win election, *therefore, the political exigencies of the candidacy of Distinguished Sen Dino Melaye at this critical moment shouldn't be be swerved.*

May PDP succeed!

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:52am On Apr 12, 2023
A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheeps. I be LION

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2023
New Kogi State.........is coming

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Yes we can

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 1:57am On Apr 12, 2023
I won't hide my wound,because my wound tells everyone that I have lived and survived. And I am not afraid to get wounded again. Always gallant. SDM

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by godofuck231: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Dino bambino
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:08am On Apr 12, 2023
At the end of the day, Dino Maleye will perform better than yahaya bello if Dino Maleye is eventually elected as the next governor of Kogi state by the indigenous peoples of Kogi state tongue
LeoDeKing:

APC guber candidate in Kogi State should start composing his acceptance speech. He has no opposition.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by Zico777(m): 2:31am On Apr 12, 2023
jarkbauer:
Dino said his birthday 21 years ago. You said he was 21. So if had said his birthday 10 years ago. You would have said he was 10.
Dino said “My birthday 21 years ago in Kaduna. To God alone be the glory.”

He wasn’t 21 then, he celebrated it 21 years ago. He was born 1974. 21 years ago he was 28
The OP has problems with the English language!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 2:54am On Apr 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Can Tinubu do the same? cheesy
No existence for the first 30 years of life. . . . grin
he can never do that. Tinubu is a old drug bandit 😆😆😆😆
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 2:57am On Apr 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you are just displaying your hatred against indefatigable incoming governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino melaye here. Keep ranting and wailing. Dino is the next governor of Kogi State. At the moment, APC in Kogi State are much confused. Much APC diehard grassroots supporters will decamp enmass to Pdp when they see yahaya bello imposter on them. Kogi State governorship are always strange and technical. Dino wins
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by TruthsFM: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Zico777:

The OP has problems with the English language!
pictures of Dino Melaye 21 years ago. It’s been posted on his Instagram handle. Check his Instagram page for more verification.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Picture Of Self At Age 21(pictures) by Zico777(m): 3:02am On Apr 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
pictures of Dino Melaye 21 years ago. It’s been posted on his Instagram handle. Check his Instagram page for more verification.
Yes 21 yrs ago no doubt!
That doesn't mean he was 21 yrs old then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London / Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. / Rejection Of Clark’s Nominee Brews Rift With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.